Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I am no expert in the Marvel Universe, but somewhere in the back corner of my brain was the information bit crammed that Nightcrawler is a German by the name of Kurt Wagner. And still, usually Germans are white. End of story.
Gypsy technically if you go by who raised him. He also changed his name in Origins: Nightcrawler.

Due to who his parents are, Nightcrawler is white. Reason why people hated him, it's because of who his father is and why he looks the way he does. His mother is also Raven Darkholme (Mystique) Guess where the name "holme" comes from? Either British or Old Norse so chances are she's white. She was also born in Germany. His father was born somewhere in the Caribbean Sea, so either Hispanic or White. Given who he is though that's probably a lie.

Does Holiday here even read comics?

• Informative
Reactions: Smiling Honeybadger

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
He was so fucking close to realizing that there are factors other than the colour of someone's skin that can cause people to hate them. That even white people can be discriminated against for being "different". But no, he had to make it about him and his "problems".
I'm confused on why "blackness" specifically he leaped to. I get it's his shtick but that seems like a stretch.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: damian

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I am no expert in the Marvel Universe, but somewhere in the back corner of my brain was the information bit crammed that Nightcrawler is a German by the name of Kurt Wagner. And still, usually Germans are white. End of story.
So in LITERARY THEORY

if you design some one to not look white, then they stop being white

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino