Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, Kwanza, for bringing this thread back to life.
It started when Fake Holiday thought he could dunk on EVS because he quit DC to....crowdfund millions off his own IP's:
View attachment 1851020
Shane Davis' wife, who is Singaporean, pointed this out:View attachment 1851026
And Kwanza, who's thinks if you're not White, you're required to hate all White people like he does, & if you don't you're a hostage or have internalized White Supremacy or some doublespeak bullshit, decided to tweet back at her like a bitchy 13-yo girl:
View attachment 1851048
Kwanza thinks he's Tanihisi Coates, but he's really just Eddie Murphy doing Tyrone Green on SNL (C-I-L-L muh landlord)
View attachment 1851038
View attachment 1851037
View attachment 1851032
So even in the post-Trump era, Fake Holiday is still an anti-White, racist asshole. Yay for "Unity," I guess.
I mean racists do what racists do. Its been obvious for so long that this guy is an unironic racist that hides behind the veil of “wokeness”.

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
What does "openly black" mean?

I mean racists do what racists do. Its been obvious for so long that this guy is an unironic racist that hides behind the veil of “wokeness”.
It takes a special type of unawareness to refer to a lady as Stockholm Syndrome and than act like you have any moral highground. It still counts as racism even if you're black, Fake Holiday.

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why he has a hate on for people like EVS and the rest of comicsgate. He has a lot in common with them. they're pale, insufferable shits, that can't sell a comic.
But the big difference that makes him different is the massive black ego he has. He just cannot comprehending other races co-existing. He’s a black supremacist.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But the big difference that makes him different is the massive black ego he has. He just cannot comprehending other races co-existing. He’s a black supremacist.
Ego is is ego, doesn't matter if it comes from a black or white supremacist. He's no different than any other race supremacist that's existed in the past.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
What does "openly black" mean?

It takes a special type of unawareness to refer to a lady as Stockholm Syndrome and than act like you have any moral highground. It still counts as racism even if you're black, Fake Holiday.

It's a politcal choice Kwanza's clearly a bit white so he's choosing to be Black. But he still draws on his proud white heritidge to be an asshole to asians and women.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
Pale as fuck tho, almost like talcum X

Its like a german guy who is 7/8 jewish with a schnozz from a wyat mann cartoon saying hitler is right about everything in 1936

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just as we've forgotten about Fake Holiday, it seems he forgot about his own crowdfund campaign after cashing out.
Lol