• "Serial killer vibe is just American bs."

Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra" Brooks[shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by CatParty, Jun 19, 2015.

1. That question makes no sense anyway. What do you expect? "Old dad didn't let me wear a dress so I put myself on the market for a new dad" ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Positron

Positron Foul humoresque
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Kylie has for some reason locked his personal Facebook page down and blanked it to everyone who isn't friends. Long way from just recently where everything was public and anyone could comment or share his posts.
    [​IMG]
    Did Kyle realize he was making himself virtually unemployable or did he meet a special someone? Go ahead and rate me optimistic.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Rogowski

Rogowski headstrong ill take on any1

kiwifarms.net
  3. Maybe he finally found the thread.

trombonista

trombonista Becky With the Good Fruit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Or got tired of being suspended for constantly spewing hate speech.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think he's known of the thread for a long time, as I've said before Kylie is the type that probably regularly Googles his name to find if people are oppressing him with their free speech and this thread is the third result.

He's probably playing it smart because he can't have many strikes left before being outright banned from Facebook and furthermore he's probably running his Facebook page for his activism with a sock puppet account to further insulate himself from repercussions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
  6. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're funny.

• Winner Winner x 1
    flossman

flossman Book-Stacking Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I know it seems like Kylie has gone up and closed shop on Facebook but fear not, for about a month ago I managed to get accepted into his infamous Facebook group POLYAMORY and after laying low for a month in order to quell suspicion I can now share Kylie's greatest hits. I'll start with Kylie crying about gender reveal parties.
    [​IMG]
    I never understood why Kylie cared so much about this group but now I get it. It's the only place where Kylie's need to rule with an iron wheelchair is respected without question. And to make matters worse he has an army of asspatting faggots at his disposal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
  8. These people will never reproduce, and if they do, they will drown their babies.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Slowly we inch towards the infinite darkness
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. upload_2017-9-13_14-37-7.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-37-38.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-38-15.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-38-51.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-39-32.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-40-32.png
    upload_2017-9-13_14-41-7.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sorry, KYLE, women do not look like that and those that do have a serious medical issue.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Huh, I'm kind of shocked that Kylie's stepping down as an admin but I'll bet he'll be reinstated within the year. He doesn't really take responsibility. Claiming he was "manipulated" by Rhizome (the Dennis Rodman lookalike) and then makes the bullshit claim that he didn't know what doxing was.

Do you have any caps of the thread in question? From a quick Google search it looks like Chrissy Raymond Holman is actually a really active person in the poly scene and is president of something called Open Love NY - http://openloveny.com/about/

Honestly I'll bet they all hate her because she's a reasonably attractive CIS, WHITE woman whose probably got thirsty dudes chasing after her 24/7 when the rest of that group are a bunch of ugly spergs that love bitching about opression but can't get laid to save their lives.

[​IMG]

ETA: Is Chrissy back as admin or am I looking at a different group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2372502430/

1 - Copy.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #3871 Flame the Sunbird, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Flame the Sunbird

Flame the Sunbird NOT A POK'EMON

kiwifarms.net
  12. Even without the beard, it is a no go.

I hope Toonces the driving cat pushes Kyle off a cliff.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Even granting gender is cultural, a normal male baby born to a normal, sane social environment will be encultured as male. So there is nothing wrong with declaring his gender at birth.

And now Kyle thinks someone calling him handsome is "misgendering". Another sign that you should never say anything good about the mentally ill.
    (I know his story is made up but the point still stands.)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Positron

Positron Foul humoresque
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. You are reading that correctly.

The thread is fucking massive at over 700 comments it's filled with TL;DR novels written in comment form by whiny SJWs. The short version of this shit show is that the admin Chrissy got doxxed by some black dude who uses the pronoun "X" (https://facebook.com/RhizomeSyndrigastCoelacanthFlourishing) and Kylie confirmed her work place to her doxxer and therefore contributed. I included a link in this comment that contains only kylie's discussion and it's hilarious as fuck from the very first comment when he claims that he didn't know either of them very well because they had only spoken in english and ASL is his first language. By the end of it the Kylie we affectionately call the Cripple Fuhrer is gone and all that is left is a sniveling shitlord with his tail between his legs who's playing the autism card to weasel out of responsibility. Posted externally due to size, enjoy.
    http://ibb.co/dUYsoa

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #3874 Rogowski, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
  15. Glorious. I love seeing Kylie devoured by his own kind. :evil:

• Agree Agree x 3
    Flame the Sunbird

Flame the Sunbird NOT A POK'EMON

kiwifarms.net
  16. Zee Zaki is Zayn/Zeinah Zaki, and she has her own thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Becky With the Good Fruit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. This is fascinating. I'd never before seen an example of an SJW "trial" conducted amongst true believers.
    I must say, Kylie is one slippery bastard - and it's all to our advantage since he shows off a wide range of acceptable defenses.
    1. "I didn't know what I was doing, and even if I did, I don't remember"
    2. "Well, maybe my actions had the impact of X, and any reasonable person could have predicted that taking those actions would lead to X, but that doesn't mean I intended it"
    3. "How can you insist on your interpretation of events when the view from inside the world of autism is so different?"
    4. "Look man, I'm a deaf autist, you can't expect me to know what I'm doing"
    5. "I'll do anything you say"
    Combine that with being unfailingly polite and letting everyone preach from their pulpit at you, and you have a recipe for surviving SJW Court.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  18. ...and by the end of the 'trial' that @Rogowski linked to, Kyle's gotten away scot-free once again, with everyone patting him on the back and thanking him for his hard work because autist deaf tard. Autism truly is the great excuser, especially when it's self-diagnosed openly on Facebook and your 'friends' have a conveniently short memory.

Nice that he admits to being 'impulsive', though. I'm sure that's a very deep piece of self-reflection that he'll work on every day in therapy from now on. Then perhaps the next time he types up a racist screed about how all yt should die, someone can tell him his impulsivity is showing again, and he'll apologise. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: yeah, that ain't happening ever.

The most hilarious thing out of all of this is Kyle claiming he doesn't understand people online because the shitlords type in English and not ASL. :story:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. upload_2017-9-14_8-14-23.png
    upload_2017-9-14_8-15-54.png
    upload_2017-9-14_8-16-25.png
    upload_2017-9-14_8-16-50.png
    upload_2017-9-14_8-17-35.png