Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that Kyle took up being Muslim at the time of year where it's easiest for him to virtue signal most publicly. NO NOT EVEN WATER despite cripples being totally exempt from fasting during Ramadan fuck that I want asspats.

🤔
How soon you wanna bet he drops it as soon as Ramadan is over, or it gets inconvenient? He does know that in Islam, if you become an apostate, you die right?

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Also, some sects of Islam aren't too keen on transgender people. And if he's a woman, where's his modest covering?
I'm assuming Kylie subscribes to the more liberal version of Islam where Hijab is a choice and not a requirement. Though I wonder whether even the most liberal Mosques still have dividers separating the sexes when they pray.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As if this story doesn't need more holes shot thru, why isn't there a police report. seriously in the real world people are abused by care takers it's so sick.

Kyle wont say shit because if he does the care taker will be taken away investigated etc, this kyle doesn't care about he just doesn't want to lose a slave.

Pretending it's true kyle is covering for a rapist. Not any old fashion nigger grabbing a white girl rapist, but an able bodied cis person harming a lgbtwtfbbq poc.

The only kind of rape that matters to the circle kyle wants to be in.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
He certainly isn’t too traumatized about it. That’s why rape is underreported you know: trauma survivors don’t like to think about the experience, they don’t like to talk about it with police or prosecutors. But Kylie doesn’t seem to have any trouble posting about it; he almost seems to be bragging about it. I guess this is just his latest attempt to score those precious oppression points.

Besides, what kind of fucked up fetish do you have to have to be into Kylie?

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Besides, what kind of fucked up fetish do you have to have to be into Kylie?
Most rape is about power and control and getting off on that - not the actual persons aesthetic.

But Kylie seems to get off on power and control too, which is why they probably said they were assaulted. Normally I wouldn't say someone was lying about something like that, but it does happen, and Kylie seems like the kind of person to make such a claim.

You'd think if Kylie were assaulted, they'd prefer to go a couple days with a poopy butt than have that caregiver have access to them again. If Kylie wasn't such a shitty person, I bet someone would be cool coming to their place to help out until a replacement helper could be found. Not to mention, they're putting other people at risk by not reporting the supposed assault. If someone was assaulted, they wouldn't want it to happen to someone else.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This rape claim is fake and gay. Unfortunately for the staff, people need to go near his nono places probably every day. While sexual assault of the disabled does happen, it didn't happen here. He's just needs something to bitch and be a victim about. Seriously, does he want me to believe the dude that screams bloody murder online all day line and already tried to get someone in trouble over his stupid pronouns didn't report this immediately? Extremely fake and gay.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Uncompromisably tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
You'd think if Kylie were assaulted, they'd prefer to go a couple days with a poopy butt than have that caregiver have access to them again. If Kylie wasn't such a shitty person, I bet someone would be cool coming to their place to help out until a replacement helper could be found. Not to mention, they're putting other people at risk by not reporting the supposed assault. If someone was assaulted, they wouldn't want it to happen to someone else.
Seriously, does he want me to believe the dude that screams bloody murder online all day line and already tried to get someone in trouble over his stupid pronouns didn't report this immediately?
Agreed. Given Kylie's tendency to file complaints over caregivers using the wrong name or pronouns, and other petty nothingburger microaggressions, I would almost expect Kylie to be all too eager report an actual inappropriate act and demand that someone/anyone else be sent in the meantime. Granted, the transgendered community dislikes law enforcement to the point most won't contact the police for legitimate matters and crimes, but I'd agree with @hambeerlyingnreed in wondering if Kylie would at least want the caregiver to face some sort of disciplinary action that would keep the person from being in a position to assault other vulnerable people that rely on caregivers.

Unfortunately, Kylie probably has the reputation of a chronic complainer. Even if the alleged assault happened and Kylie reported it to the caregiver's company, I'm willing to bet few people if any would want to subsequently assume the role of Kylie's caregiver on an interim or permanent basis because they don't want to deal with someone with a crap personality, the track record of making frivolous complaints over trifling matters, and constantly behaving like a malcontent.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
why isn't there a police report
Kylie has shown time and time again that he hates the police with a passion so there's an excuse as to why he didn't call the police if this actually happened. In fact, he's made demands in the past that people stop calling the police on black people in particular so a few pages back when Kylie claimed in a FB group post that he was raped by a black attendant he either covered his ass or he was left with no choice but to not call the police lest he be a hypocrite. Further, Kylie just graduated college and he swears up and down he's going to have a high paying job soon but when he's actively fucking his own Google results like this you have to wonder if he really wants to get a job at all. I could see him decide in six months that he can't find a job due to transmisogynoirsdklfdskfphobia and go back to school for another useless degree simply because the government will pay for it and give him more welfare benefits for being a college student and he deserves it all because his skin color is the same as American slaves over 200 years ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino