TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update: Creepy Kyle the Cuck tried to sleep with a woman by crawling into a bed with her at MAGFest 2013 when she didn't want him to.

Update 2: An ex-girlfriend has come out and spoken up about him abusing her and being a petty bitch.

Meet Kyle,

If you talk about Eggnog Ninjas you will be blocked

(note: I got blocked and I never even talked to him)

TGWTG Wiki- Kyle
TGWTG Wiki- BHH
Twitter
Youtube
Patreon
Tumblr

Kyle is a mildly interesting Channel Awesome cow, not being one of the more notably unstable or overdramatic (those of course would be people like Spoony and Linkara) To me he is reminiscent most of Tony Goldmark and Todd in the Shadows due to getting into dumb political stuff on their twitters.

Scratch most of that, this dude is hilariously hypocritical and mistreats women all the time apparently lmao.

Speaking of which here's some of what I mean by "dumb political stuff"

He's in a relationship with Jourdain Searles, who is generic feminist pop culture critic #34635636

Right down to talking about trolling, connecting it to race and gender like all of them do

https://medium.com/@jourdainsearles/how-to-troll-a-black-woman-ad6e969b164c
http://archive.li/dKpfo

Lindsay "Nostalgia Chick" Ellis is the person he calls his boss, having ditched TGWTG to work with her on her failed Chez Apocalypse project

He's one of the spergs that whines about CinemaSins, a purposely comedic and nitpicky youtube series and treats his criticisms of it as serious business

He literally tweets angrily for his videos to upload this is too precious

Not sure what this tweet was because its gone now but associating with lolcows like Ana Mardoll is not a good sign for Kyle

@LordKaT definitely has more stories about this guy and can hopefully elaborate on the meme I started this thread off with.

Last edited:

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Ah the wasted potential. Kyle had an opportunity to fill a unique niche of review + informative (for a better example: sfdebris.com) but had to ruin it by crawling up his own ass. He should have done the show as a total redneck stereotype just to make it funnier and keep his ego in check.

He's in a relationship with Jourdain Searles, who is generic feminist pop culture critic #34635636
Got to admit, I'm really surprised he's not gay.

I mean I figured he'd be the type to date a guy just as a middle finger to his father and all the proxies thereof in his fevered imagination.

But him dating a feminist lessens the shock.

He's one of the spergs that whines about CinemaSins, a purposely comedic and nitpicky youtube series and treats his criticisms of it as serious business
Got to admit, sometimes cinemasins troll shield does bug me.

TheQueerion

kiwifarms.net
What is that Hugh Hefner tweet all about? That's seriously not an exaggeration? Jesus.

Kyle...gah. Sometimes his videos are decent, but he's pretty irritating as a person. Blocks first and asks questions later even if there's literally been no interaction whatsoever with said person. One main thing I recall was that he was utterly cowering in fear when Metokur was doing his TGWTG series, super worried that he would be brought up and acting like Jim was this absolute horrorman (was he even so much as mentioned? As far as the table of annoying TGWTG people go he's basically Stoke City - utterly mid-table and not likely to progress further. Not that he shouldn't have a thread)

linchan

kiwifarms.net
General rule of thumb, if you like someone on youtube, don't look him up on twitter. I watch Dan Olsen, Lindsey, and Kyle since their content alone isn't obnoxious and repetitive all of the time compared to the rest of tgwtg and also brings up really good discussions sometimes, but fucking damn it, my respect for them gets cut off once I see their twitter.

The only people who are worth following on twitter personality-wise are those corporate advertisement accounts who frequently make entertaining tweets. Otherwise, following other people on twitter is just viewing scraped content from their regular work.

Personally, I think he won't do anything beyond in-fighting with other people, if he blocks people this frequently, I doubt an opportunity will arise for him to do something terrible in public.

I'm getting real tired of people saying shit like, "Oh I don't watch his content because he is a shitty person", yet I'm here actually able to separate the work from the person. Shit like Jontron doesn't bother me because overall his content rarely hints his racism even his twitter is sparce in his rhetoric, meanwhile, Kyle's twitter filled with A-logging and I get called out as "triggered" by his followers when I complain about it.

Also, I think he sperged about his reviews being taken down by Crispin Glover because he used a pirated footage of his film.

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny you mentioned Brad. Since it's pretty relevant to this thread, I'll repost what I wrote in the CA general thread.

Fun Fact: Brad and Kyle actually hate each other's guts irl. If I remember correctly, Kyle thought Brad's tastes in movies were fucking trash and thought he wasn't qualified to tell what other people to watch, and consequently blocked him on twitter. Kyle unblocked Brad so they could make a crossover, then when the cross over was finished, he blocked him again. Brad actually briefly mentioned this in a video years ago and basically called Kyle a douche, but didn't use his name in the video.
Apparently, Brad got so fed up with Kyle's shit one day that he dedicated part of a private Patreon post to talking about how much of an asshole he was. I'd like to post that message but we have 2 issues.

1.Can't be bothered to support anyone on Patreon. Don't know about y'all, but I think paying bills and buying food is more important.
2.Brad more than likely deleted the post by now. I think Brad's a decent enough dude to realize that if that post got out publicly, it would ruin Kyle's youtube gig (since he just left CA at this point, and was probably trying to garner a new audience on Youtube) and poison the well sort of speak. Brad hates Kyle, but I don't think he wants to fuck with anyone's livelihood.
Edit: In 2017, Brad had a couple of bits parodying Kyle's persona in Brows Held High.

https://youtu.be/al1pTd4E9bA?t=21m40s

This video posted above is debatable whether Brad was poking fun at Kyle, but in the next video where he did this bit, he wears a wig and he suspiciously reminds people of a certain pretentious film reviewer.

https://youtu.be/O8Si53MjVEs?t=29m25s

Last edited:

Magnum Dong

whoops i dropped my monster condom
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay "Nostalgia Chick" Ellis is the person he calls his boss, having ditched TGWTG to work with her on her failed Chez Apocalypse project
This is a bit inaccurate. Chez Apocalypse was launched in early 2013, but neither Lindsay nor Kyle left TGWTG until January 2015.

And in between that time, Chez A acted as sort of a sister site to TGWTG, and at some point in 2014 most of Chez A's contributors who weren't already on there got picked up to contribute to that site as well. (Some, like Rantasmo and Sursum Ursa, remain on TGWTG.) So it's not as if Chez A and TGWTG were really "at odds" with each other the way people think they were, they were just alternate hosts of content for creators.

Jury's out on whether or not Kyle ditched TGWTG to keep working with Lindsay in general though. Although he only announced his departure from the site a few days after she did, he insisted his exit was unrelated to hers, but who knows.

Also, it's super weird that he calls her his boss so often, considering his collaboration with her nowadays is limited to doing graphics editing on her videos sometimes.

Feline Darkmage

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My memory is really iffy on the eggnog incident, but one thing I do know for certain is that its origin was on twitter, because of of course it was.

Sometime in 2015, Kyle would not shut up on Twitter about Gamer Gate (of fucking course). Like any tartlet who was aggressively anti-GG at the time, he was aggressively mocked on his social media by a mob of trolls. During this period, somebody tweeted him about eggnog, and in a fit of rage, Kyle blocked this person. After this little incident, people fucked with Kyle even more by now making eggnog jokes in addition to GamerGate shitposting. The mere mention of eggnog on Kyle's profile would get you blocked. Unfortunately, I forgot who the firestarter was in this incident. I can't remember if it was an innocent follower, a pro GG slacktivist, or someone from @LordKaT's old community. I do for sure know that a single tweet was the catalyst behind what became the eggnog incident. I could have sworn there was an episode of @LordKaT's podcast that covered Kyle's crying over spilled eggnog, but I can't find the episode, and I wasn't able to find it in the CA Supercuts either. I recall LK doing some funny shit posting on his twitter as well when this happened, but alas, #Breadgate happened, LK's twitter was banned, and all of those tweets were flushed down the memory hole, never to be seen again.

However, the story doesn't stop there, and this where this tale gets really funny. Eventually, the eggnog levee broke and Kyle had a full blown meltdown on twitter regarding the eggnog ninjas. You can see evidence of this in this conversation with his f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ miserable fucking toadie Tony Goldmark.

kyle1.png
kyle3.png
kyle4.png

Kyle took Tony's advice, and went on a massive blocking spree of anybody (even his former co-workers!) who he thought were even a modicum pro-GG.

One such coworker was Guru Larry, who he only met twice apparently.

kyle11.png
kyle12.png
kyle13.png
kyle14.png
kyle15.png

There was a more hilariously paranoid tweet that Kyle had when this whole mass culling of twitter followers/users was going down, but I can't seem to find it; probably because Kyle deleted it. If you want proper scale for how fucking pathetic this tweet was, it was more or less on the same level as David Gallant's "GG broke me" tweet. Iirc, he was so triggered that he even made it the pinned tweet on his account.

(note: I got blocked and I never even talked to him)
@Feline Darkmage, I have no fucking clue if you were on twitter back in 2015 or what your post history was like, but if you showed any signs of being pro-GG on your twitter, or you were friendly and/or followed @LordKaT, you were fucking blocked, no questions asked. Idk how much you followed Kyle before you made this thread, but if you didn't, then believe it or not, there is a slight possibility that you have been blocked by Kallgren's twitter since 2015 :story:.

It was either 2015, or that time a few months ago when you fucked with Tony on his Twitter. These two Nancy boys still follow and collaborate with each other.

Attachments

Feline Darkmage

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was either 2015, or that time a few months ago when you fucked with Tony on his Twitter. These two Nancy boys still follow and collaborate with each other.
It was definitely this because back in 2015 I wasn't using the account I currently use, which wasn't even created until May 2016.

Sexy Times Hitler

Two-thirds slow, one-third amazing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My memory is really iffy on the eggnog incident, but one thing I do know for certain is that its origin was on twitter, because of of course it was.

Sometime in 2015, Kyle would not shut up on Twitter about Gamer Gate (of fucking course). Like any tartlet who was aggressively anti-GG at the time, he was aggressively mocked on his social media by a mob of trolls. During this period, somebody tweeted him about eggnog, and in a fit of rage, Kyle blocked this person. After this little incident, people fucked with Kyle even more by now making eggnog jokes in addition to GamerGate shitposting. The mere mention of eggnog on Kyle's profile would get you blocked. Unfortunately, I forgot who the firestarter was in this incident. I can't remember if it was an innocent follower, a pro GG slacktivist, or someone from @LordKaT's old community. I do for sure know that a single tweet was the catalyst behind what became the eggnog incident. I could have sworn there was an episode of @LordKaT's podcast that covered Kyle's crying over spilled eggnog, but I can't find the episode, and I wasn't able to find it in the CA Supercuts either. I recall LK doing some funny shit posting on his twitter as well when this happened, but alas, #Breadgate happened, LK's twitter was banned, and all of those tweets were flushed down the memory hole, never to be seen again.

However, the story doesn't stop there, and this where this tale gets really funny. Eventually, the eggnog levee broke and Kyle had a full blown meltdown on twitter regarding the eggnog ninjas. You can see evidence of this in this conversation with his f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ miserable fucking toadie Tony Goldmark.

View attachment 325903 View attachment 325905 View attachment 325906

Kyle took Tony's advice, and went on a massive blocking spree of anybody (even his former co-workers!) who he thought were even a modicum pro-GG.

One such coworker was Guru Larry, who he only met twice apparently.

View attachment 325928 View attachment 325929 View attachment 325931 View attachment 325932 View attachment 325933
There was a more hilariously paranoid tweet that Kyle had when this whole mass culling of twitter followers/users was going down, but I can't seem to find it; probably because Kyle deleted it. If you want proper scale for how fucking pathetic this tweet was, it was more or less on the same level as David Gallant's "GG broke me" tweet. Iirc, he was so triggered that he even made it the pinned tweet on his account.

@Feline Darkmage, I have no fucking clue if you were on twitter back in 2015 or what your post history was like, but if you showed any signs of being pro-GG on your twitter, or you were friendly and/or followed @LordKaT, you were fucking blocked, no questions asked. Idk how much you followed Kyle before you made this thread, but if you didn't, then believe it or not, there is a slight possibility that you have been blocked by Kallgren's twitter since 2015 :story:.

Jesus, don't show him The Fairly Oddparents Christmas Special:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino