TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

Girl with a fake name

kiwifarms.net
This perfectly exemplifies what drove me nuts about GG as I came into it late and had no clue what was going on, and whenever I asked anyone "What is GamerGate?" I would get blasted with "Its sexist and racist!" and when I asked "How so?" I would then get labeled a bigot. Nobody would take the time to explain to me what the hell was going on. All I knew is that people were yelling at each other and it had something to do with video games.

Instead of moral purity tests and judging my character for asking questions, why not just take the time to answer my damn questions?!

I mentioned this on another thread but I had the very same thing happen to me. I got told by some friends that I couldn't support a friend of mine because he was pro GG. I didn't know what GG was so my reaction was I didn't care. I was going to support my friend. I didn't know what GG was and I didn't care about it one way or another. My friends freaked out and told me I had inner misogyny. I haven't talked to those girls ever since. It hurt me at the time but now I don't miss them at all. The whole GG was a gigantic shit show.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this on another thread but I had the very same thing happen to me. I got told by some friends that I couldn't support a friend of mine because he was pro GG. I didn't know what GG was so my reaction was I didn't care. I was going to support my friend. I didn't know what GG was and I didn't care about it one way or another. My friends freaked out and told me I had inner misogyny. I haven't talked to those girls ever since. It hurt me at the time but now I don't miss them at all. The whole GG was a gigantic shit show.
It sounds like your friends suffer from the same ailment that Kyle, Lindsay, and Movie Bob have: they don't recognize that 99% of the general public doesn't give a shit about what's trending online. They'll keep retweeting a James Gunn hashtag because they are under the mistaken delusion that doing so will make a difference even though the vast majority of people who see Marvel movies only have a vague idea who Gunn is. I'd argue that this is even more so with Gamer Gate since its opponents have turned that movement into a catch all for whatever behavior it doesn't like. That's why dozens of think pieces sprung up following the Trump victory trying to tie Gamer Gate to the rise of the Alt-Right.

UglyOldJafar

kiwifarms.net
It sounds like your friends suffer from the same ailment that Kyle, Lindsay, and Movie Bob have: they don't recognize that 99% of the general public doesn't give a shit about what's trending online. They'll keep retweeting a James Gunn hashtag because they are under the mistaken delusion that doing so will make a difference even though the vast majority of people who see Marvel movies only have a vague idea who Gunn is. I'd argue that this is even more so with Gamer Gate since its opponents have turned that movement into a catch all for whatever behavior it doesn't like. That's why dozens of think pieces sprung up following the Trump victory trying to tie Gamer Gate to the rise of the Alt-Right.
Agreed. Particularly cause at the end of the day, here is what people playing videogames care for:
Does that cost me more than 40 bucks and is it actually good?

Some games could be programmed by freaking serial killers, as long as it is a good game no one cares about it.

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
To think, the one video I saw this guy and JesuOtaku in, some years back, i kinda liked them both.

What a shame to find out after all this time that one's turned into a paranoid cuck and the other turned into a troon.

Soy. NEVER EVER EVER!
I beg to differ, they glossed over a lot of symbolism from that movie, it was the perfect movie to nitpick and they managed to ruin it (mostly JesuOtaku)
Utena deserves better.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
I beg to differ, they glossed over a lot of symbolism from that movie, it was the perfect movie to nitpick and they managed to ruin it (mostly JesuOtaku)
Utena deserves better.
Oh it was a less then perfect criticism of the Utena movie (which was a fucking joke compared to the series) but the two of them were fairly amusing in the video itself, is more what I ment. I didn't really like them enough to seek out more videos by either of them, but they left a good impression. Apparently one that didn't stick the test of time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino