TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

Azafran90

Sexiest cenobite "alive"
kiwifarms.net
To think, the one video I saw this guy and JesuOtaku in, some years back, i kinda liked them both.

What a shame to find out after all this time that one's turned into a paranoid cuck and the other turned into a troon.

Soy. NEVER EVER EVER!
I beg to differ, they glossed over a lot of symbolism from that movie, it was the perfect movie to nitpick and they managed to ruin it (mostly JesuOtaku)
Utena deserves better.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I beg to differ, they glossed over a lot of symbolism from that movie, it was the perfect movie to nitpick and they managed to ruin it (mostly JesuOtaku)
Utena deserves better.
Oh it was a less then perfect criticism of the Utena movie (which was a fucking joke compared to the series) but the two of them were fairly amusing in the video itself, is more what I ment. I didn't really like them enough to seek out more videos by either of them, but they left a good impression. Apparently one that didn't stick the test of time.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Utena movie was a good fit for their crossover as it is generally considered the quintessential example of an "anime arthouse film"*

(*I actually like the movie for all its crazy bullshit but it is pretty pretentious)
I felt that the animation and artwork were fantastic, but wasted on an attempt to distill a 40 episode anime with multiple story arcs into a 2 hour movie. They didn't just cut away the fat, they cut right down to the bone. Many arcs were cut away completely, and what they did use was often mangled to the point that whole chunks of the movie made no sense unless you were a huge fan of the series. I have to admit that I loved the dance sequence they added in, but the way they completely pussified Akio, one of the ur-examples of the "magnificent bastard" was a massive waste and then that ending....holy shitballs. What in the actual FUCK was the thinking in that whole sequence?

I am completely with Kyle when he screams out "WHY DID THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH TURN INTO A FUCKING CAR??!?!?!?" and him shoving JesuOtaku hard when she answers "SYMMMMMBOLISM!!!!"

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
Cars = adulthood = sex = adulthood was a symbolic thing in the TV anime. And the movie takes that further with a car can't drive without a key, someone can be physically grown and do "adult" things but will rot without guidance or purpose (a "key") kind of like how the Prince became Akio in the TV anime.

I am completely with Kyle when he screams out "WHY DID THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH TURN INTO A FUCKING CAR?‽‽‽?" and him shoving JesuOtaku hard when she answers "SYMMMMMBOLISM!!!!"
It did get just a bit off the rails in the movie though. That exchange was genuinely funny.