TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
The Utena movie was a good fit for their crossover as it is generally considered the quintessential example of an "anime arthouse film"*

(*I actually like the movie for all its crazy bullshit but it is pretty pretentious)
I felt that the animation and artwork were fantastic, but wasted on an attempt to distill a 40 episode anime with multiple story arcs into a 2 hour movie. They didn't just cut away the fat, they cut right down to the bone. Many arcs were cut away completely, and what they did use was often mangled to the point that whole chunks of the movie made no sense unless you were a huge fan of the series. I have to admit that I loved the dance sequence they added in, but the way they completely pussified Akio, one of the ur-examples of the "magnificent bastard" was a massive waste and then that ending....holy shitballs. What in the actual FUCK was the thinking in that whole sequence?

I am completely with Kyle when he screams out "WHY DID THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH TURN INTO A FUCKING CAR?‽‽‽?" and him shoving JesuOtaku hard when she answers "SYMMMMMBOLISM!!!!"

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
Cars = adulthood = sex = adulthood was a symbolic thing in the TV anime. And the movie takes that further with a car can't drive without a key, someone can be physically grown and do "adult" things but will rot without guidance or purpose (a "key") kind of like how the Prince became Akio in the TV anime.

I am completely with Kyle when he screams out "WHY DID THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH TURN INTO A FUCKING CAR?‽‽‽?" and him shoving JesuOtaku hard when she answers "SYMMMMMBOLISM!!!!"
It did get just a bit off the rails in the movie though. That exchange was genuinely funny.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Kyle's show had a lot of potiental. As someone else mentioned, he filled a needed niche of being educational as well as entertaining. It was better when he could laugh at himself like with his Trash Humpers and Ken Park reviews and I thought his pretentiousness was all an act.
Like his misogyny, it started out as an act and then became real.

The Un-Clit

kiwifarms.net
This is the first step in developing autism.
I know, I know. The 'tism has me, and now I'm getting into Steven Universe. :'(

All I ask is that if I decide to set up a tumblr and start using preferred pronouns, one of you take a wee trip up north and put me out of my misery before I am in danger of my own Halal thread. (:_(

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The line between real and fiction does tend to blur when you're like Kyle and you spend all day inside your house because @LordKaT and the eggnog ninjas are outside of it.
Oh you better watch out
you better not cry
don't post any tweets
I'm telling you why
eggnog ninja out to get you

He's making a list
of every vice
he's gonna find out
that Kyle's not nice

he sees you when you're sleeping
he's hiding on your lawn
he's gonna make you drink eggnog
until the break of dawn

so you better watch out
you better not cry
don't post any tweets
I'm telling you why

FatFuckFrank

It's great, it's crack, it gets you really high.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh you better watch out
you better not cry
don't post any tweets
I'm telling you why

He's making a list
of every vice
he's gonna find out
that Kyle's not nice

he sees you when you're sleeping
he's hiding on your lawn
he's gonna make you drink eggnog
until the break of dawn

so you better watch out
you better not cry
don't post any tweets
I'm telling you why
I'm tempted to get myself drunk and sing that.

The Un-Clit

kiwifarms.net
Did that for you. Merry Christmas, Kyle!

You must have had more then a few spiked 'nogs before recording this, fam. You carry a tune about as well as Russell Greer does, but hey! You at least had the nuts to write, record and post it, so kudos! I'd Semper Fi you if I could, but I can't so have a :achievement:.

*edit* Oh yeah, nice touch with the SOY eggnog yet! Have another :achievement:!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino