TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
tldr, Kyle's now ex is saying that after he broke up with her, she went to get some stuff from his apartment like her grandmother's blanket. Kyle refuses to give it over and calls 911 on her, telling the ambulance crew she's a danger to herself and needs to be locked up. Ex is now suffering from PTSD and has developed a fear of hospitals.

Kyle apparently kept the blanket.

Also damn, Todd picked a bad time to shill Kyle. The Kyle accusations went up on April 29th and this is from today.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, yet another woke person being a sick fuck. Hope she gets her blanket back and I hope Kyle loses a few teeth from his mouth.
tldr, Kyle's now ex is saying that after he broke up with her, she went to get some stuff from his apartment like her grandmother's blanket. Kyle refuses to give it over and calls 911 on her, telling the ambulance crew she's a danger to herself and needs to be locked up. Ex is now suffering from PTSD and has developed a fear of hospitals.

Kyle apparently kept the blanket.

Also damn, Todd picked a bad time to shill Kyle. The Kyle accusations went up on April 29th and this is from today.

View attachment 743594
Cuck in the Shadows once again defends another sick fuck. Can't wait for the skeletons in his closet to be dumped.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
So champion of soy Kyle is a sick fuck towards women, and it was just a matter of when it was gonna come out.

View attachment 743656

I might be an asshole but I'm gonna take what she said with a grain of salt, simply because people with her profile shout "PTSD" too easily nowadays
Oh I definitely agree that it probably wasn't nearly as bad as she made it out to be.

But I'm pretty sure Kyle listened & believe all the Kavanaugh stuff (or whoever the latest politician is to get raked over the coals) so I see no reason not to hang him by his own standards. (and if I'm mistaken, I will change this post)

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
So champion of soy Kyle is a sick fuck towards women, and it was just a matter of when it was gonna come out.

View attachment 743656

I might be an asshole but I'm gonna take what she said with a grain of salt, simply because people with her profile shout "PTSD" too easily nowadays
Off-topic, but holy fuck is that Nash tweet the stuff of true autism.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:hah::hah::hah:
Not even kidding, Kyle has been on my "cant wait till he gets accused of being sex predator/abusive scumbag" list for a couple years now, and every time I saw his thread pop up in recent I clicked hoping to find my prediction come true.

God I hope we see him get the full cashiering treatment by his old chums.
Off-topic, but holy fuck is that Nash tweet the stuff of true autism.
Yeah Nash is also on my list due to how fanatical and aggressive he got about SJW shit immidiately after being abruptly dumped by Cletus the Trannified Yokel

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
idk i feel like her story is one of those where you flip the camera over and it's kyle trying to get this bitch outta his life and not letting her "leave her jacket", so to speak

i kinda doubt someone would deal with cops and going to the hospital if he actually had this blanket/could tolerate the chick inside his place. like, wouldn't you just let her look for it? unless you knew that she's crazy and didn't want that shit in your house. which would explain why cops were called quickly. and why the fuck is it kyle's job to babysit his ex-girlfriend in the hospital?

kyle's a big POS, i just don't buy this tale of "PTSD" and "white male power" from 4 years ago

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Kyle call the cops on everyone? I heard that he's so paranoid that if someone walks by his house he calls the cops in fear.
I could see the little fathead calling the cops over something trivial like an argument.
Yeah, him and his cop-outs.

Reactions: Azafran90

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
idk i feel like her story is one of those where you flip the camera over and it's kyle trying to get this bitch outta his life and not letting her "leave her jacket", so to speak

i kinda doubt someone would deal with cops and going to the hospital if he actually had this blanket/could tolerate the chick inside his place. like, wouldn't you just let her look for it? unless you knew that she's crazy and didn't want that shit in your house. which would explain why cops were called quickly. and why the fuck is it kyle's job to babysit his ex-girlfriend in the hospital?

kyle's a big POS, i just don't buy this tale of "PTSD" and "white male power" from 4 years ago
I agree. This sounds like a petty ex-girlfriend trying to pull a #MeToo. I mean, there's no reason to not let her get her shit and leave or get the cops involved, unless she's one of those Fatal Attraction bitches that can't take "Fuck off and leave me alone" for answer. However, I'm not going to cry tears for Kyle. He helped cultivate the stupid "Believe wahmen no matter what! Evidence is a tool of the Patriarchy!" witch hunt mentality, and those chickens are now coming home to roost.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there's no reason to not let her get her shit and leave or get the cops involved, unless she's one of those Fatal Attraction bitches that can't take "Fuck off and leave me alone" for answer.
You are forgetting one thing: Kyle himself is a petty ass motherfucker, the exact kind of petty ass motherfucker who would do that kind of shit. People are capable of some real petty shit when they are that kind of asshole. I mean the story is still he said, she said, unless this roommate she mentions shows up to back it up, but I wouldn't put it past his "male feminist" ass.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
You are forgetting one thing: Kyle himself is a petty ass motherfucker, the exact kind of petty ass motherfucker who would do that kind of shit. People are capable of some real petty shit when they are that kind of asshole. I mean the story is still he said, she said, unless this roommate she mentions shows up to back it up, but I wouldn't put it past his "male feminist" ass.
This whole thing is like a fight between the "boy who cried wolf" vs a "wolves don't actually exist" truther.

Do we believe the proven liar or the proven kook?

🍿

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino