TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
TLDR: this is Todd from Todd in the Shadows going to bat for Kyle and claiming the woman who accused Kyle of abuse is doing it out of revenge, lying, and is guilty of wrong think on Twitter.
It's actually not. That's only the first part. He goes on to call his current girlfriend a psycho who isolated Kyle from all his friends and accused everyone who asked her to not go on twitter warpaths racist rape apologists.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Is there a TL;DR version of this nonsense? (I have bad eyes and they tire easily.) And who is Lina Morgan?
Lina Morgan used to be Dany Roth and the accusation is that he kissed Jourdain without consent. Dany Roth is Toddintheshadows' cohost on the Song vs Song podcast. Jourdain is Kyle Kallgren's wife.This has been going for over 2 years and now they felt the need to do a response. Todd put the blame on Lina's mental health issues on Jourdain even though it happened around the time he admitted to creating positive reviews in order to have access. https://boundingintocomics.com/2019...-captain-marvels-rotten-tomatoes-controversy/

Last edited:

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
New drama just dropped.

Tbh, I am inclined to believe Todd in this because I have seen Jourdayen on twitter and a lot of what he says lines up.
It's sad that Todd could have been a normal dude if he hadn't fallen in with the TGWTG club. He seems sensible here at least, even though cucked to oblivion.

'A few months ago, Kyle revealed on a private Facebook group for Youtubers that in September of 2020, because of the loss of all his friends and the resulting isolation, he attempted to kill himself – the exact thing that we were all scared would happen, given his history of poor mental health.'
Also lol, you fail at everything, Kyle.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Kyle Kallgren gave his response to the drama between Jourdain and Lina Morgan. https://twitter.com/KyleKallgren/status/1385610255523004420
1619192002400.png
Also his wife Jourdain gave a response to the situation as well.
https://twitter.com/jourdayen/status/1385562177776590854
1619192059300.png
https://twitter.com/jourdayen/status/1385566116177645570
1619192103800.png
https://twitter.com/jourdayen/status/1385575653018423297
1619192156000.png
1619192224000.png

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
My bad. I heavily skimmed through the essay.
Well, that explain why I haven’t heard much about this fat sack of shit.
reading through Todd google document, it makes Kyle look even more like a loser and a failure.
Lina Morgan used to be Dany Roth and the accusation is that he kissed Jourdain without consent. Dany Roth is Toddintheshadows' cohost on the Song vs Song podcast. Jourdain is Kyle Kallgren's wife>This has been going for over 2 years and now they felt the need to do a response. Todd put the blame on Lina's mental health issues on Jourdain even though it happened around the time he admitted to creating positive reviews in order to have access. https://boundingintocomics.com/2019...-captain-marvels-rotten-tomatoes-controversy/

Tbh, I don't see Todd engaging in a lot of drama these days, and I kind of feel inclined to take him at his word here, at least about Jourdayen being an abusive lunatic (though I agree it is stupid af to blame her for Lina having mental health issues. A false accusation of sexual assault from a terminally online public figure can't help but we're talking about someone who clearly has a lot of other difficult shit going on in their life). He's not too bright but I get the impression he learned some kind of lesson from Gamer Gate. If you look back at the last girlfriend's claims of "abuse", they are pretty absurd. Like, literally "he stole my blankie." I think it is more likely that if Kyle abused anyone, it was his friends. The old girl threatening suicide is also a big red flag.

It's not PC to say but a lot of abuse survivors often fall into toxic behaviors beyond just self loathing. Someone on twitter pointed to a a series of essays about a woman who abused the shit out of everyone, including friends, her kid, her husband. Well, afterward the (now ex) husband became a complete manipulative, abusive shit himself to his friends and went through girlfriends much like his ex like toilet paper. The behavior matches up with both what Todd says about Kyle and Jourdayen and what I have witnessed myself with friends/family/acquaintances.

I think if Kyle and Jourdayen ever split, we'll see them both repeating this cycle. Kyle, for all his "intellect", doesn't seem the type to be self aware enough to break it. Like a lot of fake woke misogynists he will probably flock to another abusive asshole, blame everyone else, then wonder why no one is "there for him" anymore.

Edit: Yep. I am pretty much convinced at this point. If I had any skepticism towards what Todd said before, Kyle and Jourdayen just decimated it with their responses. The only thing I will give Jourdayen is that she is 100% about these people having no emotional intelligence. If they did, they never would have hung around her and Kyle in the first place.

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net
Honestly... I kinda lean more toward Kyle/Jourdan telling the truth here.

Timing makes way more sense for Lindsay/Todd to deflect and dump on an easy target right now.

Otherwise, why wait until now? When Ellis' legitimacy hangs by a thread, and is lashing out against anyone calling them on thier shit. Why else have Todd do it if not that he has more legitimacy than her right now?

It's spin doctor 101. If you can't deny, deflect.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's sad that Todd could have been a normal dude if he hadn't fallen in with the TGWTG club
Don't confuse cause with consequence. He joined that spergatorium because he wasn't normal in the first place. Anyone reasonable would avoid them like a plague. That's why I feel that someday we are gonna learn something really nasty about Brad Jones.