TGWTG Kyle Kallgren / Oancitizen / Brows Held High - Afraid of the Eggnog Ninjas, "Male Feminist" that Abuses Women, 2nd-rate Cinema Snob, Hugh Hefner A-Log, Fat Creepy Incel Cuck

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Brad admitted to attempting suicide and being in a mental hospital before becoming the Cinema Snob. With the difference between him and most CA alumni being he seems to have gotten his shit in order and grew up.
He attempted suicide and was in a hospital after becoming the Snob. Check your facts.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Recap: Todd wrote a document. Dany wrote a document.

Now: Kyle only made one reference to the drama publicly:

KK_whine.png

Jourdain, on the other hand, closed her @Jourdayen twitter account and started a new one @judysquirrels. She wrote a novel about her feelings, none of which directly address the matter at hand and are mostly establishing her victimhood:

JS1.png

JS2.png

JS3.png

JS4.png

JS5.png

JS6.png

JS7.png

JS8.png
archive

The bridge seems well and truly burned.

Last edited:

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
Recap: Todd wrote a document. Dany wrote a document.

Now: Kyle only made one reference to the drama publicly:

View attachment 2137807

Jourdain, on the other hand, closed her @Jourdayen twitter account and started a new one @judysquirrels. She wrote a novel about her feelings, none of which directly address the matter at hand and are mostly establishing her victimhood:

archive

The bridge seems well and truly burned.

Well, that seemed liked the tirade of a sane, rational individual. The goal seems clear, to pile on examples of victimhood to gain your sympathy, and then leverage that sympathy to believe every claim she makes. It's a tale as old as time... sociopath preys on human emotion to get something.

Unless some new evidence emerges, here's a handy guide for the uninitiated:

Lindsay - Bitch

Dany/Lina - Looney Troon

Todd - Kind of a dick

Kyle - Weak-willed self-important Asshole

Jourdain - Psycho Bitch.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
Can't Todd call Jourdain and Kyle out for racism and targeted harassment against South Asian people atp? Isn't that the logic here?

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
Can't Todd call Jourdain and Kyle out for racism and targeted harassment against South Asian people atp? Isn't that the logic here?
Todd is less willing to play that game after he stuck his dick in the GamerGate hornets nest back in the day.

Ignore drama until it goes away. That's the way lefty twitter junkies can survive a cancelling attempt.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

Water-T

I'M A 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL FOREVER!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how his slave master Kyle is going to walk back this one.

"My account was hacked"?

"APRIL FOOLS!"?

"JK everything is fine. I was only pretending to be the most cucked man on Earth!"?