Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Proceedings - Come for the trial, stay for….

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What do you think will happen?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 282 8.8%
  • Full Acquittal

Votes: 1,077 33.7%
  • Mistral

Votes: 264 8.3%
  • Mixture of verdicts

Votes: 479 15.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 213 6.7%
  • Roblox

Votes: 132 4.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 203 6.3%
  • Somehow Guilty Of Two Mutually Exclusive Actions

Votes: 514 16.1%
  • KYLE WILL SUBMIT TO BBC

Votes: 35 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if Kyle is found not guilty (and I think he will be), it isn't a victory; the fact he was tried at all given the mountain of evidence he was in the right is a miscarriage of justice itself. What now? The undermining of America will continue, with the ChiComs using gullible niggers as their cat's paw, our politicians as their proxies and the media to spread their coof lies and fear mongering.

Tonight Tucker reminded me Kenosha was already on the ropes before the riots destroyed its downtown, a city that had helped make America the greatest country in the world but was sold out by venal politicians going way back when our manufacturing was sent to China. It is highly unlikely Kenosha will recover and it will soon become a shit hole like Detroit MI or Gary, IN, with a barely functioning city government, full of desperate people on welfare victimizing each other as they tear up homes for scrap. That's a feature, not a bug, of the Democratic playbook.

Don't forget this is a skirmish in a larger war.

Black Light Red Panic

Gwen Stefani Deprivation Tanks for sale
kiwifarms.net
What movie/tv Show is the meme from
Thank you for any reply
View attachment 2724253

I wouldn't want someone like Friesler in charge of a court. He never got a job outside of the legal system because 1) he was associated with communists, despite being a fervant Nazi ideologue in the courtroom, 2) his brother was a defense lawyer who loved to speak against the Nazis' authoritarian rule while wearing his Nazi party member badge, and 3) nobody in the Nazi government liked him. He's more like Binger

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png

Gestalt Writhe

GWINE TO JOG ALL NIGHT! GWINE TO DRIVE ALL DAY!
kiwifarms.net
edit for headline here in case of TL/DR:
JUMP KICK MAN WAS 1 WEEK INTO A 7 MONTH (4.5 months after credit) JAIL SENTENCE WHEN HE ATTACKED RITTENHOUSE
.. and maybe a sex offender? Sort of?

Jesus christ, were any of these peaceful protestors NOT gigantic pieces of shit?
ahem..

MAURICE "JUMPKICK MAN" FREEDLAND,

COME ONNNN DOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNN!!

Cursory review of publicly available info (God bless cheeseheads and their public court records):
2000 Felony Escape
2008 Felony ID Theft - $600, female victim
2008 Felony Escape AGAIN
2008 Theft - same female victim (at this point I'm guessing mother/grandmother/fat white girlfriend)
2009 Felony Auto Theft, state sought extension of probation for this offense in 2018 (you're doing something wrong if you're still on probation for a 2009 crime in 2018... and then get dragged back to court for a paddling by the judge- although it looks like the court told the state to fuck off).
2010 Disorderly conduct citation, warrant issued for failure to appear
2016 Domestic violence, female and male victims... probation revoked 2018. At sentencing , SOMEONE (def. attorney?) apparently asked why the state allowed him to reside with children. I smell a prior child-involved non-registerable/non-prosecuted sex offense. Almost certainly.
2017 Disorderly Conduct, one or two new female victims. Probation revoked 2018.
2018 Disorderly Conduct citation
2020 Domestic violence battery, damage to property, disorderly conduct. New female victim! Probation revoked 2021 , on 8-16-21 sentenced to jail with work release. This dude was serving a jail sentence when he attacked Rittenhouse in Kenosha.
2021 drunk driving with child under 16 in car, and domestic abuse (yet again). At least 1 new female victim. Ongoing case. Pre-trial began in July 2020. Something happened with bond, still out on bond, not even going to try to guess what happened there.

I didn't list traffic violations or THC offenses (caught a felony on one of these).

edit 2020 jail sentence case: https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CM000415&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

Last edited:

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
ahem..

MAURICE "JUMPKICK MAN" FREEDLAND,

COME ONNNN DOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNN!!

Cursory review of publicly available info (God bless cheeseheads and their public court records):
2000 Felony Escape
2008 Felony ID Theft - $600, female victim
2008 Felony Escape AGAIN
2008 Theft - same female victim (at this point I'm guessing mother/grandmother/fat white girlfriend)
2009 Felony Auto Theft, state sought extension of probation for this offense in 2018 (you're doing something wrong if you're still on probation for a 2009 crime in 2018... and then get dragged back to court for a paddling by the judge- although it looks like the court told the state to fuck off).
2010 Disorderly conduct citation, warrant issued for failure to appear
2016 Domestic violence, female and male victims... probation revoked 2018. At sentencing , SOMEONE (def. attorney?) apparently asked why the state allowed him to reside with woman and children. I smell a prior child-involved non-registerable/non-prosecuted sex offense. Almost certainly.
2017 Disorderly Conduct, one or two new female victims. Probation revoked 2018.
2018 Disorderly Conduct citation
2020 Domestic violence battery, damage to property, disorderly conduct. New female victim! Probation revoked 2021 , on 8-16-21 sentenced to jail with work release. This dude was serving a jail sentence when he attacked Rittenhouse in Kenosha.
2021 drunk driving with child under 16 in car, and domestic abuse (yet again). At least 1 new female victim. Ongoing case. Pre-trial began in July 2020. Something happened with bond, still out on bond, not even going to try to guess what happened there.

I didn't list traffic violations or THC offenses (caught a felony on one of these).
Dude is GOOD at getting away. Two escapes is pretty damn amazing.

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Can I point out, again to toot my own horn, -none- of Riketa's cast caught that. Yet I, some fucking nobody from bumfuck Wisconsin whose job is only tangentially related to law, spot that and called it out when it happened.

How the fuck did the actual lawyers miss that until yesterday!?
Were they talking or something? I'm an alcoholic engineer and caught it.

Gestalt Writhe

GWINE TO JOG ALL NIGHT! GWINE TO DRIVE ALL DAY!
kiwifarms.net
Dude is GOOD at getting away. Two escapes is pretty damn amazing.
When the judge lets you leave jail for "employment" it's actually really easy.

To steal a quote from an internet luminary,

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is [JAIL WITH WORK RELEASE] Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The [JAIL] Like Nigga [BEAT YO FEET] Haha

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic, but I feel maybe in this sprawling thread it doesn't even matter.

But, has anyone else on recent years become totally blackpilled on expert witnesses, and forensic science in general? I've been researching this topic alot and well, essentially all of it is hooey.

Blood spatter analysis is pseudoscience, fire analysis is pseudoscience, ballistics analysis is unreliable and essentially pseudoscience, fingerprints are not reliable, and the certainty with which they are presented is pseudoscience. hair analysis is unreliable pseudoscience. Bite mark analysis is made up pseudoscience.

None of these forensic methods have been backed up by scientific method and peer reviewed analysis. They always fall apart when done so in lab settings. They are genuine hokum.

They don't rely on scientific method, they rely on a so called experts who have no backing but their experience (and when you look up the minimum requirements for what qualifies someone as an "expert witness", it's bone chilling), and these witnesses are bought and paid for by the state. Often defense attorneys and public defenders do not have the experience nor the resources to properly challenge these expert witnesses on either their qualifications nor the science itself behind their assertions.

The problem only becomes more terrifying once you realize how many people have been falsely convicted on bogus expert testimony, and then later exonerated. It's more jarring when you think of how many are still probably rotting in cells who havent had the resources to challenge their bogus convictions on expert testimony.

This is a MASSIVE problem, and the system is essentially broken right now. More people need to be made aware of this.
I am almost terrified to know where you are getting all of this from? I'll give you blood splatter is largely BS. Second only to DNA. Which is less "pseudo science" as it is wrongfully presented by prosecutors.

Fire Analysis I actually have quite a bit of first hand knowledge of. And I know who and where they do the actual science regarding it. And as long as nobody is trying to pull CSI/NCIS tv show levels of crap with "magic chemical fire formulas" etc, it's actually rather easy to do at least a fairly basic analysis of a fire. As long as there is not a total devastation of your scene from an extremely high temperature fire it's pretty easy and straightforward to read a fire scene. It is very easy to determine point of origin. It's fairly easy to work out the temperatures of the fire at various points. It's not difficult to trace the path and spread of fire throughout a building. You can generally pretty easily determine the nature of the origin, be it electrical, petro chemical, mice with matches, etc. And much of that is simply putting the scene back together and figure out potential ignition sources. And yeah all of it is largely backed up by peer reviewed sciene. Fire Engineering is a thing. Among the big labs doing Fire Testing are the NFPA, NASA, the NTSB, Several National Labs, Underwirter Labs, Other Labs that work for the Insurance Industry. It's just there isn't a lot of classic "Academic" work on the subject. It's primarily Industrial and Government Transportation industries. Although one of my University Chem Professors was scary good with High Temperature stuff and could make fire do shit that you would have to see to believe. His specialty was Solid Rocket Fuel.

This isn't to say that Fire Analysis doesn't occasionally get abused by prosecutors. The best examples is claims of who and how million acre western wild fires get started. Yeah, no. Just nope. Unless somebody saw them start the fucking thing, 99% of any forensic analysis of that shit is pure fanfiction. At best you might be able to find the point of origin and determine if it was a campsite? Or you can kind of tell if it was a lightning strike as those look very different than fires started by stoned hobos smoking weed.

Anyway I'm wandering off point, my point is more your post is I know one of your claims is 100% incorrect. I know this from first hand knowledge. So given that, how much weight should I give to the rest of your claims?

With My Dick

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Make people afraid to confront antifa head on. Antifa is weak and cowardly. If too many well connected rich kids larping as commies die in a serious altercation, they will be dispersing.
Let's strip this down a bit, shall we? And return to Kyle Rittenhouse's actions. Kyle Rittenhouse shut down all riots nationally and abroad within three fucking minutes. For three months, chaos reigned in every major American city and in many overseas.

Comes Kid Kyle, a boy who responded to a summons, who could not find protection and still set forth on his own into danger. This dumb-ass actually escaped an ambush trap set by those who saw him coming and considered him easy meat. In Rosenbaum's case, that snap judgment proved fatal because if 17 year olds possess absolutely no other redeeming qualities, they are fast-twitch reflex machines.

Oh wait - your side still has numbers? Call out for reinforcements! And make sure it happens before he makes the police line! Cranium that boy!

Kyle Rittenhouse killed two people who were absolute scum, not just because of their actions that night, but because of their actions on many nights before. He wounded another person society would never miss if he was gone. And he did this all within three goddam minutes.

Three days later, then-Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris said "enough is enough", but even that was too late because the riots were done. Completely stopped.

The next governmental body with any sort of balls at all should award Kyle Rittenhouse the highest civilian medal they are entitled to bestow. Not because he's a right-wing hero or anything of the sort. But because he's an American hero who stopped all the looting, burning, and rioting with just eight shots in three minutes.

TheClappening

Equal Opportunity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys I see this thread is busy, did I miss anything??
Prosecution's scumminess has perhaps reached critical mass. Hard R and Agent 47 are going to press for a mistrial with prejudice.

They cite that the state gave the defense potato-quality video while the prosecution had HD footage. The state also allegedly has the identity of Jumpkick Man and did not inform the defense.

Last edited: