Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Proceedings - Come for the trial, stay for….

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What do you think will happen?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 282 8.8%
  • Full Acquittal

Votes: 1,077 33.7%
  • Mistral

Votes: 264 8.3%
  • Mixture of verdicts

Votes: 479 15.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 213 6.7%
  • Roblox

Votes: 132 4.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 203 6.3%
  • Somehow Guilty Of Two Mutually Exclusive Actions

Votes: 514 16.1%
  • KYLE WILL SUBMIT TO BBC

Votes: 35 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dogfacefuke

In 30 hours it'll be pure zefferum!!
kiwifarms.net
"Friend."

We all know Binger is the catcher and that other judge the pitcher.
Binger has what I call the fag beak
fag beak.jpg

Gay guys go insane for the fag beak. They want the asshole tight and the little fag beak pointing up with each pound.

MrJokerRager

Z Boobs, V Beach Volleyball and O MAGA 2024
kiwifarms.net
That makes leftist dominance even more frustrating. They are a bunch of weak cowards. Makes sense, also explains Bingers utterly insane behaviour. Without the Rittenhouse incident OR in 2021 emboldened by what is essentially a ban on self defence antifa would be able to run wild over the DNC's enemies. Terrifiying thought that one party gave up democracy entirely. I was always taught to hate Republicans growing up in Germany. They were the enemies of progress and the planet at school here. Don't get me wrong, the RNC are scum, but clearly the lesser of two evils right now.
They hate the Republicans in Germany, what the fuck?

They take the time to hate on a political party in another country that at minimum supports the welfare program known as NATO that somewhat defends Germany for now.

I would not lose any sleep if the Soviets managed to rape all of Germany for how uber cucked they turned out to be.

MundusVivendi

#MetalGearGhillieSuit
kiwifarms.net
So, the round 2 on this one soon...

Sigh, let's just hope for things to go the right way. Not the one woketards so desperate for.

garum expert

kiwifarms.net
There’s a lot of talk about the women in the jury, but I think if any of them are mothers, he’ll be okay. I know my maternal instinct kicked in when I watched the sped photographer and when Kyle started crying.

I mean, I have a daughter round his age, he’s totally son in law material
'I want Kyle to cum in my daughter', is an angle I didn't expect

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this is so unfathomable for people. Burglars have sued homeowners many times for injuries while breaking in, etc, and won. Stripping away property rights is easier than personal rights, of course, but the feds will keep on truckin'
So make sure to kill the burger and tell the cops he was a threat to my life and screamed the gamer words.

namelessoracle

kiwifarms.net
They'd have a tough time claiming they'd sent the wrong file because Kraus said "Our version is much better and clearer" so that means at the very least they knew about the issue but didn't bother correcting it, and given how pissed off Binger has made Schroeder he could chew his ass out. Schroeder just needs to bite the media bullet at this point and call a mistrial with Prejudice, because god forbid the optics on him having to overturn a guilty verdict, however unlikely that is at this point.

He knows what is going on in the jury room. Best case scenario for everyone professionally in that court room (even Binger) is not guilty. He doesnt have to put his finger on the scale. Bingers misdeeds get forgotten or ignored and he can argue white supremacy for why he lost. And Kyle is obvious.

He could declare if he starts to get an inkling its gonna go the other way. It also makes him look better for him to declare a mistrial for a hung jury.

Its fairly steorotypical for judges to try and make matters moot and drag things out and avoid making rulings. Traditional judge logic is to wait and see. Unless the jury comes to a snap decision that surprises him everything advantages him from his perspective to wait right now.

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net
The stupidest part of that is that in Wisconsin, provocation ceases to matter if the party who did the provoking deescalates or retreats. So even if the fake picture were real, the fact that Kyle was in retreat, shouting "friendly! friendly! friendly!" would nullify the matter. The real question is whether the defense can or did instruct the jury to that effect. The fact that its taking the jury this long on something that is so legally cut and dry tells me that there's some cunt among them who thinks that Kyle is a murderterrorist because he had The Bad Kind of Gun, and for no other reason.
I distinctly remember the judge emphasizing to the jury that the right is restored if the person retreats.

khaine

kiwifarms.net
All I want is for the judge, tomorrow, to declare that for all his bullshit binger needs to put his nuts in a vice. Then everyone in court gets to take turns making it tighter and tiger until they his nuts burst. Then Fatboy can eat that shit. Thats what these lying useless fucks deserve.

BlueSnowman

Communist are subhuman, mkay?
kiwifarms.net

They take the time to hate on a political party in another country that at minimum supports the welfare program known as NATO that somewhat defends Germany for now.

I would not lose any sleep if the Soviets managed to rape all of Germany for how uber cucked they turned out to be.
German kids get drilled into their head how evil Republicans are in English class. Obama is a saint and America is shit and because (cause white people) in general.
Yeah, our military is non functional and you couldn't even measure the time in nanoseconds it would take for all male refugees to goo 'poof' once the Russians show up. They'd teleport back to where they came from. We would be Oblast Alemanya under tsar Vladimir in no time.

garum expert

kiwifarms.net
I distinctly remember the judge emphasizing to the jury that the right is restored if the person retreats.
In my non-burger hometown a guy recently showed up at a rival's house and shot a homemade gun through his door and injured someone then drove off. The target drove after him and when the car stopped, charged him with a sledgehammer. Target gets shot in the guts and the shooter didn't get charged for pulling the trigger as it ruled was self-defense. And guns are extremely illegal here. So yeah, interesting.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
yeah, since at least bush 2, probably longer too but i haven't been around for long enough.
the media in germany is somewhat similar to the media in america, except there is no fox news equivalent at all, only various shades of cnn and msnbc, and most of them are state owned.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
I actually disagree. This trial has been fertile ground for successful appeal. In that circumstance the question isn’t whether or not Kyle had a right to self defense or possess a gun or whatever, but whether or not the prosecution hid evidence that would have influenced the trial. And clearly they did.

Actual murderers have been set free for less.
Bold of you to assume that the law means anything in this case. The only thing that matters is that the state and the mob want Kyle to be ruined and they'll make sure it happens one way or another. Even if he somehow got a not guilty verdict he'd be killed before he made it home and whoever did it would be treated as a hero.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Bold of you to assume that the law means anything in this case. The only thing that matters is that the state and the mob want Kyle to be ruined and they'll make sure it happens one way or another. Even if he somehow got a not guilty verdict he'd be killed before he made it home and whoever did it would be treated as a hero.
no he won't be killed. what will happen instead is they'll drag him into court again and again. civil suit for wrongful death, one for each of the guys he killed, another civil suit from the survivor that got his bicep blown out, maybe another civil suit over some bystanders getting PTSD from having to witness these gruesome acts of violence, etc.

TheClappening

Equal Opportunity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my non-burger hometown a guy recently showed up at a rival's house and shot a homemade gun through his door and injured someone then drove off. The target drove after him and when the car stopped, charged him with a sledgehammer. Target gets shot in the guts and the shooter didn't get charged for pulling the trigger as it ruled was self-defense. And guns are extremely illegal here. So yeah, interesting.
Self defense is pretty strong.

In burgerland, minors and felons are not allowed to possess (carry, touch, etc) a firearm. However if said minor or felon were put in legitimate fear of their lives, found a gun lying around somewhere, and used it to shoot an assailant dead, the fact that the gun was illegal for them to possess wouldn't factor into a self defense issue. They could get hit with illegal possession, but it wouldn't nullify their self defense claim. In your example, if the homeowner had a super ultra illegal gun of his own, he probably could have returned fire without losing his defense claim.

This has been an issue in this case, at least on social media. They claim that since Kyle was illegally possessing a firearm (which he wasn't, as the judge ruled early Monday), he lost his right to self defense, which is bullshit.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
Where are the traditional blue collar working class to show up to support Kyle?

Seems like defendimg any blue area is meaningless.