Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Proceedings - Come for the trial, stay for….

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What do you think will happen?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 282 8.8%
  • Full Acquittal

Votes: 1,077 33.7%
  • Mistral

Votes: 264 8.3%
  • Mixture of verdicts

Votes: 479 15.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 213 6.7%
  • Roblox

Votes: 132 4.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 203 6.3%
  • Somehow Guilty Of Two Mutually Exclusive Actions

Votes: 514 16.1%
  • KYLE WILL SUBMIT TO BBC

Votes: 35 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

namelessoracle

kiwifarms.net
no he won't be killed. what will happen instead is they'll drag him into court again and again. civil suit for wrongful death, one for each of the guys he killed, another civil suit from the survivor that got his bicep blown out, maybe another civil suit over some bystanders getting PTSD from having to witness these gruesome acts of violence, etc.
Yeah and they can easily do this with a mistrial with prejudice easy enough as well sense the matter wasnt decided fully.

Kyle only gets fully off with a not guilty. Even then he will be up to his ass in civil suits that he has to pay to fight off even if just to get the dismissals filed.

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
yeah, since at least bush 2, probably longer too but i haven't been around for long enough.
the media in germany is somewhat similar to the media in america, except there is no fox news equivalent at all, only various shades of cnn and msnbc, and most of them are state owned.
Aside from ZDF and ARD, most houses are private and have way more capital bound in their firms. Springer via Bild and Welt even offers a more right wing view if you ever followed their coverage in recent years, but that is nothing new, as Springer always had a right, conservative slant, ever since it's conception, just with different target audiences.

Nonetheless, I feel most people 30 and below have disregarded mainstream news here, due to bad quality.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Aside from ZDF and ARD, most houses are private and have way more capital bound in their firms. Springer via Bild and Welt even offers a more right wing view if you ever followed their coverage in recent years, but that is nothing new, as Springer always had a right, conservative slant, ever since it's conception, just with different target audiences.

Nonetheless, I feel most people 30 and below have disregarded mainstream news here, due to bad quality.
if you unironically consider springer right wing you might as well argue that merkel is a hardline nationalist and donald trump was the second coming of hitler and mussolini combined lol

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
The sad post war truth.
Post Cold War. Wessies were based. It was after the wall fell that they turned into gigantic pussies.
German kids get drilled into their head how evil Republicans are in English class. Obama is a saint and America is shit and because (cause white people) in general.
Yeah, our military is non functional and you couldn't even measure the time in nanoseconds it would take for all male refugees to goo 'poof' once the Russians show up. They'd teleport back to where they came from. We would be Oblast Alemanya under tsar Vladimir in no time.
Once the country united all the politicians got together to piss on the US, and not Russia, for some reason.

You guys are lucky Poland is there. They are the only thing stopping Vlad from semi-consensually ravaging your assholes. Like, Putin could just decide not to deliver energy one day and you'd be on your knees.

Meanwhile the US is a lucrative export market that stores some tanks and has a couple hospitals there. No leverage but throwing money at it. Yet we're the bad guys. It's a strange dynamic.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
Yeah and they can easily do this with a mistrial with prejudice easy enough as well sense the matter wasnt decided fully.

Kyle only gets fully off with a not guilty. Even then he will be up to his ass in civil suits that he has to pay to fight off even if just to get the dismissals filed.
If I was him I would have said "fuck it" before the trial even started and gone postal on a government office or something, blown my brains out before the police even showed. If you ever get into a situation like he's in there's really no reason to survive it.

Spicey McHaggis

kiwifarms.net
Self defense is pretty strong.

In burgerland, minors and felons are not allowed to possess (carry, touch, etc) a firearm. However if said minor or felon were put in legitimate fear of their lives, found a gun lying around somewhere, and used it to shoot an assailant dead, the fact that the gun was illegal for them to possess wouldn't factor into a self defense issue. They could get hit with illegal possession, but it wouldn't nullify their self defense claim. In your example, if the homeowner had a super ultra illegal gun of his own, he probably could have returned fire without losing his defense claim.

This has been an issue in this case, at least on social media. They claim that since Kyle was illegally possessing a firearm (which he wasn't, as the judge ruled early Monday), he lost his right to self defense, which is bullshit.
That's not exactly true regarding minors owning/possessing guns. It varies state to state. The only federal laws on it are that you must be 18 to buy a long gun and 21 to buy a pistol, but that only applies when buying from FFL. You can still own a handgun under 21 for example. Again some states have different laws.

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile the US is a lucrative export market that stores some tanks and has a couple hospitals there. No leverage but throwing money at it. Yet we're the bad guys. It's a strange dynamic.
It's a dynamic that resulted from getting forced into participating in two utterly pointless two decade long wars barely a decade after the iron curtain fell.
But none of this has anything to do with Kyle, so there's that.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Where are the traditional blue collar working class to show up to support Kyle?

Seems like defendimg any blue area is meaningless.
I remember driving through that area during the whole Walker recall deal. Stopped in a truckstop to get some fuel and snacks at the same time six coach busses were passing through. Six busses of SEIU union members being shipped in from Chicago for some rally in front of the capitol or something. Hard to mistake it. They all had hats and pins and t-shirts and were at the Flying J in South Beloit, IL headed north.

Things are slightly more subtle now. But the activist industry is bigger and louder than ever.

The retirees from the AMC plant got better things to do than go downtown and get into a fight. Especially over a trial that is the bellweather of whether or not they forfeit their right to self-defense by going there and upsetting these astroturfed events.

Trianon

true or false crime
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic, but I feel maybe in this sprawling thread it doesn't even matter.

But, has anyone else on recent years become totally blackpilled on expert witnesses, and forensic science in general? I've been researching this topic alot and well, essentially all of it is hooey.

Blood spatter analysis is pseudoscience, fire analysis is pseudoscience, ballistics analysis is unreliable and essentially pseudoscience, fingerprints are not reliable, and the certainty with which they are presented is pseudoscience. hair analysis is unreliable pseudoscience. Bite mark analysis is made up pseudoscience.

None of these forensic methods have been backed up by scientific method and peer reviewed analysis. They always fall apart when done so in lab settings. They are genuine hokum.

They don't rely on scientific method, they rely on a so called experts who have no backing but their experience (and when you look up the minimum requirements for what qualifies someone as an "expert witness", it's bone chilling), and these witnesses are bought and paid for by the state. Often defense attorneys and public defenders do not have the experience nor the resources to properly challenge these expert witnesses on either their qualifications nor the science itself behind their assertions.

The problem only becomes more terrifying once you realize how many people have been falsely convicted on bogus expert testimony, and then later exonerated. It's more jarring when you think of how many are still probably rotting in cells who havent had the resources to challenge their bogus convictions on expert testimony.

This is a MASSIVE problem, and the system is essentially broken right now. More people need to be made aware of this.
Ever watched The Staircase? Dozens of cases got thrown out because the blood splatter experts were falsifying evidence. I listened to an interview with the main defense attorney in the documentary, and he said he hoped that people who watched it would become better informed jurors and know that expert testimony is unreliable. If a case ever hinges on someone coming in to say "yes, the only way the blood could be there is if X happened," then you should be hoping the prosecution has something much stronger to show you. Usually they are paid by the state and will just say whatever.

It's probably a wash most of the time because there are other pieces of evidence brought in, so yeah, there might be more explanations for why there was hair on the floor or blood on the walls, but all together, it paints a clear picture. But if the case rests on basically one guy's testimony, be wary.

Edit: I will add that this problem is as old as jury trials. Poison experts used to come in and call everything poison because it drove their fees up. So. IDK. We do the best we can.

Last edited:

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
It's a dynamic that resulted from getting forced into participating in two utterly pointless two decade long wars barely a decade after the iron curtain fell.
But none of this has anything to do with Kyle, so there's that.
Two? Forced? Yes, Afghanistan was an Article 5 thing and treaties are treaties (you are welcome for keeping the Soviets out, btw). But they weren't part of the MNF in Iraq. "Coalition of the Willing" Guess who wasn't willing?

Their "I got what I wanted now everyone play nice" pacifist schtick was around long before that though. They pussed out on Desert Storm. Made a big deal about it too. Even fucking France showed up for that one.

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
if you unironically consider springer right wing you might as well argue that merkel is a hardline nationalist and donald trump was the second coming of hitler and mussolini combined lol
right wing in the german political landscape. If measured by the US spectrum, they would be considered center/center left at most. Maybe I haven't clarified.

NevskyProspekt

kiwifarms.net
Fuck that is disturbing. Here's hoping Intermarium can become a thing and Eastern Europe can dislodge itself from the Reich's habitual Euro seizures. When I was in Latvia for an extended stay a couple years back they still seemed quite based and against a lot of the Globohomo bullshit, and had a distain of Germans (they viewed them as historical colonizers of Latvia).

BlueSnowman

Communist are subhuman, mkay?
kiwifarms.net
Ib
no he won't be killed. what will happen instead is they'll drag him into court again and again. civil suit for wrongful death, one for each of the guys he killed, another civil suit from the survivor that got his bicep blown out, maybe another civil suit over some bystanders getting PTSD from having to witness these gruesome acts of violence, etc.
I just hope he has decent legal insurance. Although many a lawyer might want to ingraceiate himself with him. He has juicy defamation suits lined up. He could even sue Großkreutz for Ptsd and shit.

BlueSnowman

kiwifarms.net
Fuck that is disturbing. Here's hoping Intermarium can become a thing and Eastern Europe can dislodge itself from the Reich's habitual Euro seizures. When I was in Latvia for an extended stay a couple years back they still seemed quite based and against a lot of the Globohomo bullshit, and had a distain of Germans (they viewed them as historical colonizers of Latvia).
Ah, its Böhmermann. Thats his work. He even made a little comedy video about white people becoming almost extinct and beign set free naked in nature preserves. We pay for him with tax money btw. He is a subhuman and I wish death and cancer on him.

I didn't intend to derail the thread. I just wanted to illustrate that even in my leftist shithole of a country Kyle would have been acquited.

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two? Forced? Yes, Afghanistan was an Article 5 thing and treaties are treaties (you are welcome for keeping the Soviets out, btw).
Afghanistan, from the reason of going there down to how everything was handled until the troops got recalled this year, was a shitshow and you know it.
As for keeping the soviets out, if you think the US did this out of the selfless kindness of their heart, you know nothing of containment politics of the cold war era. If you don't understand that NATO was and still is one of the US' main tools of political influence and strategic power, if you think NATO is somehow the US just handing out free stuff to the rest of the world, you know nothing about realpolitik of the cold war era.

But they weren't part of the MNF in Iraq. "Coalition of the Willing" Guess who wasn't willing?
Yeah, cause Germany was fed up with that kind of shit after Afghanistan, especially given the flimsy excuse of going into Iraq in the first place. We still got roped into participating later on, but at least our worthless government for once listened to the people who told them no, so they didn't get in there day one.

Their "I got what I wanted now everyone play nice" pacifist schtick was around long before that though.
The US tailor made the Bundeswehr to the need of being a speed bump to the Soviets (the very name suggests that the Bundeswehr is only meant to defend the BRD). Going abroad to fight an active war of aggression was never the scope of the Bundeswehr. That's why going to Afghanistan and Iraq was such a hot topic in Germany.
You can't really blame Germany for following the scope and purpose of their military doctrine when the US is what shaped it. You're just salty it backfired on you like it did in Japan :story:

BlueSnowman

kiwifarms.net

Has nothing to do with Kyle except that it could be Bingers kind of humor. Its disturbing shit and downright disgusting. Basically what I told you. We are at dehumanization. My tax money payed for that btw.

JoeBidenSniffMe

kiwifarms.net
murderTrial.png
I just notice Antony Huber dad is setting in the background while Kyle is preparing to draw a raffle on who will be the 12 jury. While Antony Huber dad face in the background is like WTF? lol

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
So far Binger and Kraus have
-Asked a witness to change their testimony
-infringed a defendants 5th amendment rights
-Withheld evidence
-Pursued charges they knew were false
If Binger and Kraus get Disbarred and actually thrown in jail for this shit the world may be doomed because I will cum enough to drown every person on the planet in my jizz.