Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Proceedings - Come for the trial, stay for….

What do you think will happen?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 282 8.8%
  • Full Acquittal

Votes: 1,077 33.7%
  • Mistral

Votes: 264 8.3%
  • Mixture of verdicts

Votes: 479 15.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 213 6.7%
  • Roblox

Votes: 132 4.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 203 6.3%
  • Somehow Guilty Of Two Mutually Exclusive Actions

Votes: 514 16.1%
  • KYLE WILL SUBMIT TO BBC

Votes: 35 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something happens in Wisconsin and they burn down a building in Oregon. The Pacific Northwest has to be the most pathetic region of the United States.

I guess the ANTIFA/BLM planners got the memo that any prolonged rioting would make President Biden look bad. Though the weekend is still young.
What are the odds that Biden would actually act on stopping any new riots? He strikes me as a mouthpiece who likes his control, he also set up a massive cordon around the White House after his election. Would he tolerate another new set of riots under his own presidency, or would it have to show up to his front door & affect him personally before he acts on anything?

Vlad Transylvania Mai

Hmmm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FE_9jCBXoAIcn48

so he's supposedly a man of god?

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Devon Dunham was recently found not guilty of murder after he sprayed a retired fire chief with bullets because he 'felt threatened' when he was refused a ride and nobody in the media gave a single shit about what kind of 'precedent' that could send.
He dinndunuffin!

I don’t know about Step 3, between some lucky shots, some “ironic” places where the protesters were actually hit, and all that, perhaps there was someone up there looking out for him.
Shoot enough of them in the penis and they'll start looking for other hobbies.

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
"We're still happy to take your money though. We need it to pay the lawyers who told us to say this so that we can continue to make money."

I like a lot of the stuff that comes out of HH. That said, they can eat a dick. Once the transaction is over they don't get to tell me what I can and can't celebrate with their product. Even less so because I'm just buying it from a retailer. They've already been paid for that shit so it's literally none of their business.
For what little it’s worth, and I mean very little,Heaven Hill was caught in some sort of gay union dispute recently that involved at least a few sheboons. They might genuinely not want anything to do with any controversy right now.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Your friend believes that setting out a fire is bad lol.

Also I found this interesting SCOTUS case while looking into how come Arizona didn't have Rosenbaum shot.

Apparently the SCOTUS in 2008 decided that sending pedos to hell is not okay unless they kill their victims.
All I hear is “empty your gun and always save something for a coup de grace”.
I feel like the 2nd one is a joke but I’m honestly not sure yet. It sounds too much like Kamala Harris type or Hillary Clinton kind of lies.
View attachment 2749418
Hell, the first one sounds like a parody of a leftist.
They should really, really overturn this. I bet no one on the Supreme Court was ever molested as a child (or worse).
EDIT: Well now I'm just getting mad thinking about this. How fucking selfish is the SCOTUS to think that any kid would ever be okay knowing their rapist is out there? Even if it's 10-20 years down the line? It should be a "one strike and you're out, permanently" rule. Across the board. Hope somebody fucking takes them to the mat over this.
I get that, but another part of me thinks that some will be fine hearing that the POS will be thrown in a cell for their entire natural life.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does seem like an incredibly dumb idea and if it was still 1992 you'd be right. (1992 Bill Clinton would have given Kyle a medal and tried to give his sister an internship)

The current regime is full of exceptionally dumb and tone deaf people who have trouble distinguishing between the real world and Twitter tho, so who knows? The Rittenhouses should probably move to Florida, where at least the state authorities are unlikely to try to fuck with them.
From the interview he mentioned enrolling at Arizona State University, which would make sense. I think through all of this it was discovered that Arizona was the top state for self-defense rights.

Though it's a little too close to California for my taste.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
They should really, really overturn this. I bet no one on the Supreme Court was ever molested as a child (or worse).
EDIT: Well now I'm just getting mad thinking about this. How fucking selfish is the SCOTUS to think that any kid would ever be okay knowing their rapist is out there? Even if it's 10-20 years down the line? It should be a "one strike and you're out, permanently" rule. Across the board. Hope somebody fucking takes them to the mat over this.
Well... according to Lin Wood the chief Justice may be personally invested in keeping that precedent.

Serious note, so does this mean the girl who was sex trafficked and got out of jail then murdered her pimp and burned him and his house is guilty despite the law saying a victim of sex trafficking is innocent of any crime they commit as a direct result of said trafficking?

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah shaking hands with a textbook commie. not "medicare for all" , but "mao did nothing wrong" commie🤭
It was a historic event as Trump was the first US President to step foot on North Korean soil.

But don't let that stop you from your quest to own the right lol lmao et. al.