Laci Green Hate Club - 2-Minutes Hate against a "traitor" to Feminism

StraightShooter

Short, sweet, and to the point
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: This was originally a thread in Salt Mine after people who got mad that Laci Green was "red pilled" and "changed"

This is in response to some drama on social media, where SJW YT host Laci Green released a video called "Taking the Red Pill", and announced she was going to start listening to constructive criticism from folks on "the other side", as well as denouncing the extremists of the SJW subculture as being just as bad or worse than right-wing extremists:

The result is that a lot of SJWs became triggered, and have branded her a traitor, white supremacist, the whole nine yards:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 229179
:story::story::story::story::story::story::story:

Who is this white supremacist she's dating?
Chris Ray Gun. He's Puerto Rican. I guess Puerto Ricans are white according to SJWs now (but considering even Middle Eastern people are now considered white by SJWs, who isn't white these days?).
Sauce here, I think. Somebody I follow re-tweeted it this afternoon. If somebody wants to go through and do screencaps, knock yourself out. I'm personally not really feeling this whole Laci Green as cow thing, somehow. And I'm too lazy to make the effort on top of that.

BTW, are they even dating? Based on the above I was thinking it was just some random SJW sperging, though I didn't track that to the source.

StraightShooter

Short, sweet, and to the point
kiwifarms.net
Chris Ray Gun. He's Puerto Rican. I guess Puerto Ricans are white according to SJWs now (but considering even Middle Eastern people are now considered white by SJWs, who isn't white these days?).
He's just some Youtube game reviewer / commenter who made videos mocking SJWs and the accusations of PewDiePie and JonTron being "Nazis" - apparently this makes him a 'white supremacist', now, facts be damned - but then again these are the same freaks who think a 40 year old sex offender in a dress who wants to use the girl's bathroom is a "woman" if he feels like he is, biology be damned.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino