Laci Green Hate Club - 2-Minutes Hate against a "traitor" to Feminism

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa

taco /pol/aco
kiwifarms.net
TL;DW
Its okay if you want to believe you're a three gendered pyrofox but is self defeating to claim being oppressed by a patriarchy and not acknowledging that there's only two biological sexes.
"If you don't sleep with me you're a transphobe=borderline rape".
Also, pseudoscientific be should be out of colleges.

NoStinkingBadges

kiwifarms.net
TL;DW
Its okay if you want to believe you're a three gendered pyrofox but is self defeating to claim being oppressed by a patriarchy and not acknowledging that there's only two biological sexes.
"If you don't sleep with me you're a transphobe=borderline rape".
Also, pseudoscientific be should be out of colleges.

holy shit how did lacy become so based so fast

Zarkov

Come on, humor the hook
kiwifarms.net
Does it mean that cis white male can fuck her now ? I'm asking for a friend.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson jumps in on the REEEEing, late as always.

IMG_7670.jpg
IMG_7671.jpg

taco /pol/aco
kiwifarms.net
Opportunism is a helluva drug.
People keep saying that but there's a lot of greedy SJW's that still haven't done this kind of stuff.
holy shit how did lacy become so based so fast
Well, I think it comes to learning enough from both sides, you learn to identify when someone is borderline insane regardless of their political beliefs.

taco /pol/aco
kiwifarms.net
I was just going to watch her newest livestream and I found she was in the Rubin Report, idk how neutral TRR is but I saw CRG's interview and I know Sargon was there too, but I can't think on much more salt coming from this since all the SJW's seem to literally have repressed her from their collective memory.

Honeybunny

Men för i helvete!
kiwifarms.net
"Male has dick, female has vagina"

MOTHERFUCKING TERRORIST BITCH
NerdCubed melts down. Best part is Chris going "lol what an exceptional individual", which Mr Nerd here quotes and uses as proof of the eeeeevil ableists.

Somehow I'm not surprised someone who's friends with Emma Blackery would act like this

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
"Male has dick, female has vagina"

MOTHERFUCKING TERRORIST BITCH
NerdCubed melts down. Best part is Chris going "lol what an exceptional individual", which Mr Nerd here quotes and uses as proof of the eeeeevil ableists.

I really should have expected NerdCubed to go completely off the deep end; I stopped watching a couple years back when my sense of humor changed a lot and I stopped finding him funny (I started watching him when I was like 12 lol), and he was prone to occasional exceptional politics sperging even back then. The stupid is kinda breaking my brain though. :story:

Honestly the turnabout on Laci for wrongthink is almost poetic; I think it's definitely contributed towards her mellowing out, as well as the obvious factor of her and Chris being a thing.

Last edited: