lalala - YouTube Livestream 4/25/19 -

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net
She's really acting like she's buddy buddy with Chantal and Zachary Michael is a horrible bully and hypocrite because she is a totally changed person guise! This will be fun to rewatch in a month when she has gained all the weight back and more.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
She says her dad didn't abuse her. ..*insert video of where she said he'd spit "loogies" in her face here.
Amber unfortunately doesn't recognize abuse when she sees/does it. What she does recognize is victimhood and the sympathy she receives for her abuse and rape allegations, hence why her stories change depending on what she wants in the moment; pride or sympathy. Neither of which she deserves.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Also dying to know
AlmightyTevin and his exceptional crew who is worshiped by DSP detractors. He has streams where he drinks heavily and mumbles over DSP's streams with le vaporwave simpson gifs and pictures and sound effects of DSP's old ex Leanna who Tevin has jungle fever for (it looks like pure cancer) now he turned his sights on ALR as well. His exceptional audience now spams her lives too.

Last edited:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
"In 10 years, there's a realistic and a fairy tale land.. realistically, I see myself with Becky and at my ideal goal weight in the low 200s" :oops: The way she words this makes it sound like in an ideal world, she'd 120 elbees and lezzing out with Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus is very pretty tbf.
AlmightyTevin and his exceptional crew who is worshiped by DSP detractors. He has streams where he drinks heavily and mumbles over DSP's streams with le vaporwave simpson gifs and pictures and sound effects of DSP's old ex Leanna who Tevin has jungle fever for (it looks like pure cancer) now he turned his sights on ALR as well. His exceptional audience now spams her lives too.
No what's the deal with this dude? He needs a thread, it seems like in the past week he's decided to just explode all over the place, and not in a viral way. I was in a Vinesauce stream, Limes, and a bunch of dudes showed up and were like "Hey Tevin says hi!" or some shit and it's like, dude there is zero overlap there, why the fuck. She was like "Yeah, I dont know who that is but Hi friend!" It wasnt even a raid, it was just a couple of guys who showed up and started talking about Tevin.

I dont care for or about the dude, but he should realize he's "expanding his brand" in the worst possible way. Ive never watched the dude outside of maybe 5 minutes but now I cannot escape the dude.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Miley Cyrus is very pretty tbf.

No what's the deal with this dude? He needs a thread, it seems like in the past week he's decided to just explode all over the place, and not in a viral way. I was in a Vinesauce stream, Limes, and a bunch of dudes showed up and were like "Hey Tevin says hi!" or some shit and it's like, dude there is zero overlap there, why the fuck. She was like "Yeah, I dont know who that is but Hi friend!" It wasnt even a raid, it was just a couple of guys who showed up and started talking about Tevin.

I dont care for or about the dude, but he should realize he's "expanding his brand" in the worst possible way. Ive never watched the dude outside of maybe 5 minutes but now I cannot escape the dude.
He is awful and is praised by people in the DSP detractor circles. Its terminal tism time. I dont know how he has now become the foremost authority on anything DSP related. He is the Michael Be Petty of DSPhere. He stalks Kiwi Farms looking for the next popular thing to mumble about. Oh, and he was accused of allegedly poisoning some lab assistants soda can lmao. Charges dropped but he still got fired from being a lab janitor.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino