lalala - YouTube Livestream 4/25/19 -

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her if she was going to see Endgame and she was like “I don’t know what that is”

Girl you literally said in a vlog a few days ago that Becky wanted to see it stop trying to be unique
The real answer is no. She refuses to watch capeshit movies.

Then people will complain about her not seeing movies with Becky, as if the two of them actually have jobs and don't get to spend much time together, when in reality seeing those movies is a great way for Becky to go out with her friends without her 550 lb ball and chain.

kiwifarms.net
that first part saying she can't move because Becky doesn't want to and is doing whatever Becky wants... I think if my partner said something like that I'd break it off knowing they aren't happy where they are at or just feel guilty all of the time. I guess Becky is in a corner...she'll feel guilty staying and guilty breaking up with AL and leaving her to fend for herself out in the wild. Plus Becky would have to get a job then.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't had soda in sooo long you guyz!! Can't even remember the last time she had it. She drinks nothing but water now, she's losing so much weight. She's going to be skin and bones soon if she continues at this rate.

• Agree
Reactions: 666EVE666

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her if she was going to see Endgame and she was like “I don’t know what that is”

Girl you literally said in a vlog a few days ago that Becky wanted to see it stop trying to be unique
I'm not sure in this case she's trying to be unique. She's said before that she could give two shits about superhero movies. Even though, the love of her life, her partner, her best friend is deeply into them and is excited about it, she couldn't care less. That right there gives you all the insight you need into our gorl's personality and the quality of her "relationship".

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure in this case she's trying to be unique. She's said before that she could give two shits about superhero movies. Even though, the love of her life, her partner, her best friend is deeply into them and is excited about it, she couldn't care less. That right there gives you all the insight you need into our gorl's personality and the quality of her "relationship".
Its not likely she has no idea what it is though given as its fucking everywhere at the minute

turtledicking

fat bird hybrid
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's a DSP detractor meme, and it confuses/annoys Amber so they keep doing it to her like they do DSP.
I only realized recently that the mass of screaming idiots saying this in her chat also say it in several videos uploaded about Amber.

The origin: some of the idiots discovered the steamy hot nudes of the Slaton's sisters via google. When someone glances at the vomit inducing picture, they can look at another picture... With an eagle over the giant jimmy newton forehead: as seen here.

If you ask one of them, they tell you to google slaton nudes and direct you to that picture. Why? I assume its their autistic mating call.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She seems to be afraid of having demonetized videos on her channel, like it's going to hurt her channel in some way beyond the demonetization itself. But it shouldn't, right? Big youtubers (legit big ones like pewds) have dozens of demonetized videos.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She seems to be afraid of having demonetized videos on her channel, like it's going to hurt her channel in some way beyond the demonetization itself. But it shouldn't, right? Big youtubers (legit big ones like pewds) have dozens of demonetized videos.
It's only okay for her to look like a pathetic fat trainwreck when she's getting paid for it. No money? No video.

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Less money for orange chicken, you know this! Every penny counts.

Jokes aside, someone on here wrote a beautiful post a while back about how her older videos have very, very little rewatch value. No one gives a shit about her vlogs with Krystal where they went to the store and drove around the parking lot, people are only interested in her current vlogs because we're curious when she'll finally explode.

That's probably why she's terrified of no money from her new vids.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino