Language exchange subforum

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
I think that it would be a good idea to create a subforum for language exchange in order to learn it. We could post resources and chat to each other, not only to understand a new language, but to have fun too. The international subforum is great tho, but I think that we are missing the potential of great thread creators and contributors because they don't know fully the language. It could be pretty neat, just two farmers learning each other their language, it could be just to learn ithkruil or esperanto, IDK, but it could add some pretty interesting things on the website.

Eryngium

#Biden2020 #BlueNoMatterWho #RidingWithBiden
kiwifarms.net
A better idea imo would be for someone interested in it to compile a list of language learning resources into an informative post and ask it be stickied in international clique, also implementing a chat solely for international seems like a good idea.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
A better idea imo would be for someone interested in it to compile a list of language learning resources into an informative post and ask it be stickied in international clique, also implementing a chat solely for international seems like a good idea.
I already made a thread on the general subforum, maybe I could move it to International clique.

Status
Not open for further replies.