Laptop Advice! - need help fam

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, my laptop fan broke (again) and is overheating (AGAIN, I can feel it through the tray it's on), it's like 3 years. It's a gaming laptop, so anything I get would be a downgrade, which is where I'm having trouble, I have to be able to use art programs like photoshop and whatever else I can get my hands on. I'd like a touchscreen that was fold-able so I could draw right on it, but am down for whatever will be best. I don't really do much on this thing other than internet and photoshop, so gaming isn't an issue.

My limit is around $700, I was told something like this could work, but since idk wtf I'm doing, plz help!

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you get a refurbished one make sure they actually reinstall the os from scratch.
Last one I got half assed it and it still had stuff in the system registry from the previous user.

If you need to get a bit more milage out of your dying one I've had decent luck overcoming dead laptop fans with a wire rack like they sell for kitchen counter organizing and a big household fan blowing across it.

Antipathy

Extreme Repugnance
kiwifarms.net
Get a desktop. They're generally better made, and easier to cool. I also suggest turning the computer off if it gets too hot.

about:blank

Blank Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replace the fan, blow out the dust, and pull off the cpu and gpu heatsinks and apply some fresh arctic silver

• Informative
Reactions: Ido