Snowflake La'Shaunae Steward - Plus-sized "model" who looks like Precious. Sensitive clitoris.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The skirt in that last picture barely covers her crotch. That's some fucking islamic content right there in that picture.

I think that if she fixed her two biggest problems in photos - emphasising her fupa and having cheap wiglets/extension - she could go back to her pre-fame levels of looking okay.

Her pancake ass is glorious to behold because she doesn't realise it's as flat as a wall. She poses like Momo, which is to say, as if her ass is her best feature (it's not - for either of them).

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some drama regarding her recent swimsuit selfie.
lel1c8abb.md.png

lel287ceb.png

I did not need that mental image.
lel38872f.png

The delusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry New Ager

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um--La'Shaunae? Those black men who are hating on your fat self? Their fat moms are at least twice your age, have had kids, and sort-of have an excuse for being fat. You were perma-rekt before you were even a legal adult, and at 21 you're already a full-blown deathpig.

Looking at that bodysuit photo, I can only imagine how gross the crotch of it is; at that size, keeping herself clean and wiping her own ass is a challenge at best. Who the fuck cares if she shaves her pubes, given the inevitable yeasty stank and dirty ass?

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's having another meltdown and give-me-validation episode! She's taking tips from her buddy Luna Slater.

I'm not entirely sure of the context because a lot of the time it's the repetition of the same thing. Someone makes fun of her on IG and/or calls out her delusions of being a "model", she goes off and starts crying to her internet fans.

bh853e9c.png
bh853e9c.png

Someone called her out for being delusional again about her futile attempts at modeling. I mean the girl wasn't wrong...

bh70c2c5.png
bh70c2c5.png

So she goes to her legion of fans, complains about "bullying" (also known as telling the truth) on all her social media accounts. Including snapchat. The same person on the first post was able to record the Snapchat and repost it all over IG. Drama ensues.

bh2e0b4f.png
bh2e0b4f.png

I think this may be the same person as the two above. Someone apparently photoshopped her pictures so she actually looks presentable and competent at makeup. I cannot provide receipts because her legion of fans got the IG account taken away.

bh318b77.png
bh318b77.png
bh1a6851.png
bh1a6851.png

As with her many meltdowns she talks about how hated she is and demands people to give her asspats only.

bh432b70.png
bh541ab3.png
bh432b70.png

She posts a picture of herself crying. Totally not staged.

Angry New Ager

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she won't have a phone or internet access and will be homeless then how will she be able to access her paypal?

I smell a stunt.
If she manages to hang on to her phone, she can use free wi-fi hotspots to access the internet. Starbucks has wi-fi; so does McD's; I am sure there are many other places where she could simultaneously satisfy the monstrous demands of her food addiction and get online for begging purposes. And her makeup won't look any worse for having been applied in a public restroom.

Mama'Shaune may have screwed up pretty badly in the child-rearing department to bring a creature like this into the world--or maybe not; some kids turn out to be bad seeds, resistant to all support and good influences (Hamber Reid and Elliot Rodger come to mind). But good for her for kicking this narcissistic deathpig out of the house; may she stick by her decision.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive said it before, but anytime I hear "Plus sized model" all I can think is They should just use the F-350 Superduty the tarp was made for instead

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like La'Shaunae's getting-kicked-out-of-home romp is over. She's back with her mom!
IMG_5935b1169.png

And doing a Patreon, like every single snowflake cow.
luhshawnfe842.png

Lol.
IMG_5933d41d0.png

IMG_5932fe4b2.png

She needs lotions or a beetus test for those knees.

She also admitted on an interview she's in between an 18-24. That's a huge range. She loves to tell people she's a size 18 US but it's pretty obvious she's a US 24. She's using the good ole Tess Holliday trick of "omg vanity sizing! I don't know my size tee hee!" excuse to not actually divulge her actual size. If she's a real model she should be honest with her measurements.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
26 posts, following 233 people

44,000+ followers......

The few photos I looked at a few photos that had a few thousand likes but hardly any real comments. It's pretty obvious that she bought a hilariously unbelieveable number of followers and likes in a moronic attempt to look important.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
26 posts, following 233 people

44,000+ followers......

The few photos I looked at a few photos that had a few thousand likes but hardly any real comments. It's pretty obvious that she bought a hilariously unbelieveable number of followers and likes in a moronic attempt to look important.

She deletes comments actually. Like a hawk. She also used to post a lot, but she's a regular delete everything cow.

I do believe she has lots of followers... maybe not 44k, but she has a large following on Tumblr, a few several dozen thousand. Then she has about 2.5k followers on her personal FB. A regular post on FB would amass 200 likes and several comments.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think even if she lost all that weight, she'd still dress like shit. The girl has absolutely no sense of style whatsoever. I've got major second-hand embarassment here.
(And if you want to wear something that makes you look like crap because it makes you feel "sexy", fine, whatever. But then don't turn around and get all butthurt when people point out, "hey, that's not very flattering, you might try this style instead.")

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like her unfortunate body shape plays a huge role in why most things look terrible on her. Urban dictionary needs a new word for the type of gunt she has. She also seems to just want to draw as much attention to it as possible.

This is a hallmark of tacky "fatshionistas". They want their ugly clothing to draw attention to their fatness so that if you think they look like shit, they can say it's because you're a body shamer and not because they're wearing hideous, eye-searing clothing.