Snowflake La'Shaunae Steward - Plus-sized "model" who looks like Precious. Sensitive clitoris.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Angry New Ager

My bitchface never rests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe it's keratosis pilaris (chicken skin). It's gross looking but not a disease, very hard to improve.
It's actually due to the skin being so stretched out by excess fat that all her individual hair follicles (which are normally invisible on normal-sized people) have been so grossly enlarged you can actually see them. You'll always see that on superobese people, particularly on the thighs and belly. Hers really show up in photos because she has dark skin, so they don't "wash out" when photographed as they often do on pale-skinned people.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

This doesn't even make sense. The Aphex Twin smile is huge and cartoonish. It isn't whatever the fuck that dead eyed face she's making is.
aphex_121314.jpg

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
What bugs me the most is that she won't get a damn bra that's big enough and will support her. If you have small breasts, like a lot of models do, you don't really need to wear a bra when you are modeling clothes and it looks ok. She has big, flat pancake tits and shouldn't be modeling anything without support. Any outfit she wears is gonna look bad because her boobs rest on her stomach.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
aaaaand she's back to styling herself.

also, that bust in the background is giving me the creeps

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever told her these looked good had to be an undercover Kiwi. There's no way a normal person said this was in any way flattering or glamorous. All you can see is her ragged wig and back tits.
Capture.PNG

yummy hand sanitizer

lurkmode engaged
kiwifarms.net
What
View attachment 477121
If these photos are meant to advertise the shoes, they're failing. I didn't even realize the tacky plastic heel heart shoes were on at first. I was so busy trying to figure out what sadist convinced her a rug would make a good top.

How many innocent Muppets had to die to make that outfit?

Some Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
Seriously girl, would it kill you to just smile? You'd be better off as the kind of person who jiggles when they laugh as opposed to just a rotting carcass on a beach.

Granted, maybe at this point those jiggles would set of the seismographs In California, but the point still stands.

Angry New Ager

My bitchface never rests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those heart shoes are pitiful. You can't even tell the heel's supposed to be a heart, and the shoes themselves are the most basic, boring, generic, old-lady sandal that's been a recurring staple in every cheap shoe store since at least the '80s. I'm pretty sure the designer found a Chinese factory already making them and said, "Instead of the usual blocky, sensible heel, would you stick these plastic hearts on there instead? Yeah, cool, thanks."

That picture of her sitting on the lawn with the plaid draperies looks like someone made a life-sized sculpture of her out of chocolate, and it melted and collapsed on a hot day.