Snowflake La'Shaunae Steward - Plus-sized "model" who looks like Precious. Sensitive clitoris.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Kikomi

kiwifarms.net
man they say that black people age better but this girl seems to be the exception. she literally looks like someone's obese, diabetic grandma. those fucking blotches all over her knees and feet...how is she only 22? even if she were to lose weight she would need extensive surgery and would be malformed for the rest of her life. sure these plus size models always act like theyre totally comfortable mentally and physically but also try to downplay their size and constantly make angsty posts.

shame too, because her face isn't even ugly on its own. her fashion sucks and she's probably gonna die before she turns 30 but at least she gets a lot of likes on instagram, right?

HIVidaBoheme

#hotcookiesummer
kiwifarms.net
Her hideous shoes are out.
View attachment 475659
In case you want to recreate this stunning look, you just need her shoes, two table cloths, and a hat that would have gotten you laughed at even in the early 90s.

Stunning? Quite the showstopper picnic apparel there. I'm guessing she ate the basket and everything in it?

Whoever told her these looked good had to be an undercover Kiwi. There's no way a normal person said this was in any way flattering or glamorous. All you can see is her ragged wig and back tits.
View attachment 477135

Jynx is that you?

Bunny at Law

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 5.56.34 PM.png

Okay I just need to go through this picture real quick.
1: Why is her face a totally different color? According to the tags @maddienorthmakeup did it, so does she request to look terrible?
2: What's with the double boob; if she doesn't own proper-fitting bras, she's been focusing on the wrong crusade.
3: Hat tied under her chin emphasizes the double chin, great work.
4: I genuinely cannot tell if she's slouching or just unable to pose correctly. Either way, wow.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could've updated more but I'm lacking the time to do so. Not much noteworthy stuff besides being signed.
You can view the fuckery on this page:
http://www.lashaunae.revoltmodels.com/

Here's what I can remember off the top of my head:

- Whining as usual about no one in the modelling industry noticing models like her, those who are short, black, and over size 18 (convenient how, like Tess Holliday, refuses to give her actual size. She's listed in the Revolt agency as a waist size of 46, bust 58, making her about a 24-26 US? damn!)

- Did a Jeffrey Campbell collab and there's a possibility she may get another one at some point: https://www.glamour.com/story/jeffr...-model-lashaunae-steward-size-inclusive-shoes

- Starts an instagram made to be a platform for models who aren't noticed with Inclus Models: https://www.refinery29.com/2018/08/207630/lashaunae-steward-inclus-models-scouting-agency

- Got signed like literally a few days ago.

She also posted some questionable pictures but as usual she's taken them down.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 535036

Okay I just need to go through this picture real quick.
1: Why is her face a totally different color? According to the tags @maddienorthmakeup did it, so does she request to look terrible?
2: What's with the double boob; if she doesn't own proper-fitting bras, she's been focusing on the wrong crusade.
3: Hat tied under her chin emphasizes the double chin, great work.
4: I genuinely cannot tell if she's slouching or just unable to pose correctly. Either way, wow.
The cat wants to sit on her lap but got cucked by her fupa :story:

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh. Remember when Western culture valued beauty? Remember all the beautiful art it used to create? If you want to see the damage "standards should be lowered because of my feelings" postmodernism has done, contemplate that this mudslide is prodded down runways as a "model" and we are told her fupa and quaking cellulite are beautiful. Actual beauty is self-evident. Yuck.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could've updated more but I'm lacking the time to do so. Not much noteworthy stuff besides being signed.
You can view the fuckery on this page:
http://www.lashaunae.revoltmodels.com/

Here's what I can remember off the top of my head:

- Whining as usual about no one in the modelling industry noticing models like her, those who are short, black, and over size 18 (convenient how, like Tess Holliday, refuses to give her actual size. She's listed in the Revolt agency as a waist size of 46, bust 58, making her about a 24-26 US? damn!)

- Did a Jeffrey Campbell collab and there's a possibility she may get another one at some point: https://www.glamour.com/story/jeffr...-model-lashaunae-steward-size-inclusive-shoes

- Starts an instagram made to be a platform for models who aren't noticed with Inclus Models: https://www.refinery29.com/2018/08/207630/lashaunae-steward-inclus-models-scouting-agency

- Got signed like literally a few days ago.

She also posted some questionable pictures but as usual she's taken them down.
I don't see this lasting long. They're not going to keep her signed on if she can't get jobs. And she can't get jobs. All the 'runway' stuff she's ever done has been because her IG friends voted for her in contests. She's never been legitimately hired for anything.

always kind

Turn that frown upside down
kiwifarms.net
She finally got her 15 minutes of fame by being in Universal Standard's campaign.
Lots of media outlets have written about it, and most of them are praising her and Universal Standard. Like this article written by The Huffington Post. (https://archive.fo/LixSm)

She keeps having minor breakdowns on IG and posts passive aggressive content on her stories regularly, but quickly deletes it. Does she have any friends? Family? Someone? This modelling "career" of hers is never going to take off, and I wonder if she has something to fall back on.

Attachments

• 4325.png
    4325.png
    294.2 KB · Views: 766

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She lives with her mom. I imagine she's going to be there for many years to come. She legit seems to have no friends. She never posts about doing anything with anyone, she never has photos of herself with anyone that wasn't paid to be near her. She has a really fucking sad life.

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She finally got her 15 minutes of fame by being in Universal Standard's campaign.
Lots of media outlets have written about it, and most of them are praising her and Universal Standard. Like this article written by The Huffington Post. (https://archive.fo/LixSm)

She keeps having minor breakdowns on IG and posts passive aggressive content on her stories regularly, but quickly deletes it. Does she have any friends? Family? Someone? This modelling "career" of hers is never going to take off, and I wonder if she has something to fall back on.
For as long as there are fat legbeard women who want to feel attractive despite making no effort to maintain a nice physique - i.e. have their cake and eat it too - these deathfats will keep getting fringe modelling gigs. It'll only be fringe though, unless someone manages to change the rubrics of biological attraction in favour of women too fat to even bear children.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
I shall necro the thread. She has recently made a tweet, linked and pictured below, which has caused quite a stir. You may find some entertainment in reading replies and quote tweets. She has also been quote-tweeting people who have insulted her to insult them back. All in all, a rather petty drama.

The tweet:
have fun.png

0wastekonjacnoodle

kiwifarms.net
She's received over $17,000 from her GoFundMe in the last three months because she allegedly had to leave an abusive situation, then stay in a hotel, then still stay in the hotel after having gotten an apartment. This culminated in finding the apartment to have been an abusive situation that she had to leave as well.

She's asked her followers to contribute to her GoFundMe multiple times. The last time, she also made an argument intentionally trying to guilt people into contributing to it, saying something like that people get so much from her so they should. She will surely ask again. She also claims to have spent a lot of the money on hospital bills, although has never mentioned what the illness is. All the while, she's been posing on Insta in elaborate new hair, nails, and outfits.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.19.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.19.33 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 330