LAST DAY OF VACATION 8/3/19 -

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the 'double queen bed situation' going down on the town there.
Part of me feels like this *ahem * "vacation" was spurred on by the fact that a few times now, Becky can [physically] hop into the car and drive 3+ hours somewhere and be doing 'things', without Amber. Amber cannot even walk into the shower without a helper IMO.
This was a sad series of events. Doing the same horseshit together just at a hotel.

Below is a semi-personal story related, if you open it, do not TMI me motherfuckers
During a bad bad bad breakup 10 years ago, I took a sports car to a beach 5 hours away and just sat in a hotel for 2 nights. I was superbly DEPRESSED. I realized how stupid of me it was to be so upset over some dumb cunt. The realization that I drove almost 5 hours one way to just sit and think hit me. BUT at the time, the Friday I was gassing up the car, I said "this is the right thing to do. I need to get away". But from what? I had my house back to myself, so a week later I was never happier. Point being, the trip to a hotel can signal extreme depression , and in this case I think it holds true for both of the dykes.

Last but not least, I forgot to comment on one of the other videos...but the image of these two absolute UNITS waddling towards the valet podium, and the idea of having to sit in THAT car... woof !

Silver Surfer

kiwifarms.net
The adventures of TimeLordLynn and Thumb Butler are truly extraordinary. Imagine being so trapped in your own body that your idea of a vacation is spending all day inside of a different room than normal. At least she stimulates the economy with her unending consumption of goods. But, remember, no amount of junk can buy back the years of life you ate away.

Also LOL at Becky holding up t shirts bigger than a baby elephant that still ended up being too small. Fucking sad.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Is this like if I went to a hotel 20 minutes away to buy groceries and watch movies as a break from buying groceries and watching movies in my own home?

Moreover, what's the fucking point of any of this?
It gives the fat fucking hippo some joy before she kicks the bucket in a month or so

Reactions: YOUR MOM and RE 374

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
We have to replenish that journal collection don't we hamber! Writerlynn needs more pages for her monster truck nightlife ramblings huh? I'll bet she's lying and they still have the Walmart industrial shelf installed to house the collection. Also Becky seems like she's been shitfaced for this whole trip, maybe she was hoping they'd get into a drunk driving accident on one of their target excursions that would end it all.
Was that "pretty subscriber" one of your feeder daddies hambo? I can't imagine any other reason why someone would go anywhere near your putrid form let alone touch it. Did he slip you a $50 and a couple CF meal vouchers for a fat jiggling video? What a hilariously disgusting excuse for a human being she is.

KitsuneEyes

Always Lurking
kiwifarms.net

The rapid lip smacking is the most awful thing I've ever seen; this is not the first time that she does it. I think I've finally found my ASMR trigger, but in a bad way if you know what I mean.

Also no description of the drink at all, except for the fact that is "carbonated". RIP to her taste buds you guys are troopers.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
what does she use those journals for? seriously
Shes re.tarded and buys them just for the cover of them. She likes the flower design or a llama with sunglasses on or some dumb shit and she buys it for that sole purpose. There is absolutely no reason for them, she says she write in them but we have never ever seen any evidence of this. Instead we see them stacked in on the floor when kids at a school could use them.

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she didn't actually do anything of substance on her vacation aside from staying in a hotel and shopping at Target. Things she could have easily done without taking a vacation. It's sad that people are that shitty at planning vacations.

This makes my five-day plan of driving my family out to Deadwood for poker, a GPAA site in South Dakota for gold panning and nugget shooting, and a ranch in Montana where we can dig dinosaur bones later this August seem like the adventure of a lifetime.

I get that she's huge and out of shape, but then, my mother's pushing 75, she's overweight, and she's crippled from arthritis in her knees, back, and hands. And I'm still taking her out to dig up dinosaur bones.

Amber is still young, and she's behaving like a ninety-year old who is three months away from death. She is living less of a life than a 75-year old woman who hates to travel and can barely move.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was that "pretty subscriber" one of your feeder daddies hambo?
The more I think about it, the more I think she's either making it up, or the subscriber works somewhere Amber went (Target, Cheesecake Factory) and approached her when she recognized her. Amber's videos are so behind, and she didn't announce her trip to Lexington, so the meeting up wouldn't have been pre-planned.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
The more I think about it, the more I think she's either making it up, or the subscriber works somewhere Amber went (Target, Cheesecake Factory) and approached her when she recognized her. Amber's videos are so behind, and she didn't announce her trip to Lexington, so the meeting up wouldn't have been pre-planned.
I bank on made up.

If she met some one at their place of work; chances are they wouldn't have been allowed to hug Hamber due to employment policies. <Especially in the food industry>

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Bold AF of Necky to spend (Hambler's) money on 2XL Men's shirts assuming they are gonna fit. Lol.

Also, this isn't the first the she has lied about a "fan" coming up to her or recognizing her when she has stumbled out into the real world. It's always a lah. She never ever manages to vlog or photograph with these supposed huge fans, and no Ambabies ever Tweet pictures with her either.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Shes re.tarded and buys them just for the cover of them. She likes the flower design or a llama with sunglasses on or some dumb shit and she buys it for that sole purpose. There is absolutely no reason for them, she says she write in them but we have never ever seen any evidence of this. Instead we see them stacked in on the floor when kids at a school could use them.
The 80% of journals she "get rid of " are in the GARAGE, the freaking GARAGE!!!!! :stress:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino