LAST DAY OF VACATION 8/3/19 -

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed that Amberlynn was so impressed by the view outside her window, yet didn't ask Becky to go scouting for benches so she could actually spend time at the park in person. I know at this point, our gorl can't walk very far, but you would think that seeing the park outside her window would encourage her to spend time outdoors. It's right next to the hotel too so it would have been minimal effort to explore for as long as possible, then maybe send Becky back for the car to pick her up if she truly had overexerted herself.

• Feels
Reactions: geewizz

geewizz

kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed that Amberlynn was so impressed by the view outside her window, yet didn't ask Becky to go scouting for benches so she could actually spend time at the park in person. I know at this point, our gorl can't walk very far, but you would think that seeing the park outside her window would encourage her to spend time outdoors. It's right next to the hotel too so it would have been minimal effort to explore for as long as possible, then maybe send Becky back for the car to pick her up if she truly had overexerted herself.
Both you and I know it's not a matter of physical ability. Hammy is lazy. You could tell Gorl that there's a bench every 20 yards and she'd still choose to stay in the hotel room. The only way Hamber would visit that park would be if she could be driven through it. and even then she'd be on the fence unless Becky told her that there was an ice cream truck or a donut stand in the middle for sure.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone actually believe she even went in the mall? That two second shot of just inside the doors; does not make me believe she actually walked inside. She can't even walk 10 feet without gasping for air.
No. Based on the stores she mentioned, they went to the Fayette Mall. Amber said that Becky got the items from FYE and that she did not go inside the store (despite FYE being right next to an entrance). Also, the way Amber reacted to the shirts Becky bought from Spencer's, I'm assuming that she wasn't there either. Spencer's is directly across from FYE.

So, no. Amber waddled in and sat on the first bench she saw, and did nothing else.

Mall site
SG is 860
FYE is 746

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino