last night was intense.... 05/23/20 -

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
How does she not see that aside from being a massive leech, Destiny is her trigger.
When Destiny is around, she's having "fun" - which in Amberverse means spending money and eating.
The only good investment would be bugging their guestroom for one night.
Destiny does not give a flying fuxk about amberlynn. She cheated on amberlynn, (according to Dana, plus destiny's reaction), she encourages her to eat out or order in and spend her money as if she won't have medical problems to pay for later on... shes on par with if not worse than the thumb butler.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
How does she not see that aside from being a massive leech, Destiny is her trigger.
When Destiny is around, she's having "fun" - which in Amberverse means spending money and eating.
The only good investment would be bugging their guestroom for one night.
It never fails to amaze me that a legit 0/10 disgusting creature like Destiny manages to betabux a woman.

Farmers only .com

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure she did a livestream the day after the “intense” night. Someone said “Amber and Becky broke up” in the chat. Amber got all smug and said something along the lines of, “we definitely didn’t, you should’ve seen us last night”, hinting around that they did the nasty which is pretty much the whole vibe of this video.

She acts like a teenage girl who lost her virginity and can’t wait to brag to her friends about it. Weird behavior from someone who’s 30 and lives with her girlfriend for fucks sake. Her immaturity somehow still surprises me.

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
pizza, mcdonnalds?
100mils of baileys is 329Kcal already lol
she's still on track you guise

"Road to 600lbs" Hypetrain is departing soon
Out of curiousity I threw the numbers into a BAC calculator and in order to get into the visibly drunk range (assuming 570lb and moderate tolerance) she'd need between 1200-2400ML to land between 0.1 and 0.2 BAC after one hour. If she really drank 3940-7890Kcal of booze in one sitting I don't think the hype train is going to stop at the 600LB station.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
"These are from scratch. This used to be, like, a white piece of paper."

Okay, is she high or just still drunk?
She’s just stupid.

I bet she didn’t go into the alcohol store because she can’t stand and walk around that long and I doubt there’s a scooter to heave her lard around. Not having ID just means she can’t handle the bottles, not that she can’t go in. Or do the alcohol stores in Kentucky card at the door?

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
She’s just stupid.

I bet she didn’t go into the alcohol store because she can’t stand and walk around that long and I doubt there’s a scooter to heave her lard around. Not having ID just means she can’t handle the bottles, not that she can’t go in. Or do the alcohol stores in Kentucky card at the door?
My first thought was that many package stores have very narrow aisles, and many fragile items of course.

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiousity I threw the numbers into a BAC calculator and in order to get into the visibly drunk range (assuming 570lb and moderate tolerance) she'd need between 1200-2400ML to land between 0.1 and 0.2 BAC after one hour. If she really drank 3940-7890Kcal of booze in one sitting I don't think the hype train is going to stop at the 600LB station.
splendid,
she's very mad in her resent videos and somewhere deep in my heart i know its about the fact she's gaining like mad again.
its not just the haydurs. we see her slip up from time to time but lets be real, like any person would. half if not more than half of her "oopsy I ate again" videos she will straigt up delete.
lets not kid ourselves how much does she really eat in her eat with me vids, if she ate like that all the time she'd be 400lbs by now.

we know that here partner in crime becky is a class A enabler.
and those coons she lives with don't make it any easier on her either.

when she's with destiny she turns into even more of a ravenous monster like we saw here.
maybe the only reason she did lose any weight is because she didn't dare go out for food because the ol'rona will take her to the ethernal feeding grounds.
thats my bet anyway. no way she has the perseverance if the option of junk is there.

what do you guys think?

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
splendid,
she's very mad in her resent videos and somewhere deep in my heart i know its about the fact she's gaining like mad again.
its not just the haydurs. we see her slip up from time to time but lets be real, like any person would. half if not more than half of her "oopsy I ate again" videos she will straigt up delete.
lets not kid ourselves how much does she really eat in her eat with me vids, if she ate like that all the time she'd be 400lbs by now.

we know that here partner in crime becky is a class A enabler.
and those coons she lives with don't make it any easier on her either.

when she's with destiny she turns into even more of a ravenous monster like we saw here.
maybe the only reason she did lose any weight is because she didn't dare go out for food because the ol'rona will take her to the ethernal feeding grounds.
thats my bet anyway. no way she has the perseverance if the option of junk is there.

what do you guys think?
She lost most of the weight before the outbreak so I think COVID has only helped her in (kill me now) maintaineeeen. She’s likely taking a break now because she’s moved pillow mountain to the Chinese buffet. Hopefully Orko can call and ask.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone in the comments referred to them as The Waddle Squad.🤣
She also has a new sock that gave her away again. West Coast Lass. 😑
West Coast Ass has been around for a looong time. I don't think it's a sock. I kept an eye on it when it first popped up blathering and I believe it's just a very stupid and probably extremely fat ambaby. Ambabies suck.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
She lost most of the weight before the outbreak so I think COVID has only helped her in (kill me now) maintaineeeen. She’s likely taking a break now because she’s moved pillow mountain to the Chinese buffet. Hopefully Orko can call and ask.
Yeah, I think the consensus is the weight loss came from those multiple UTIs she was dealing with. Antibiotics can make you nauseous and put you off your feed.

Tags
None