last night was intense.... 05/23/20 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Think of the smell and moisture.
Nope. And you can't make me, dammit.

She’s just stupid.

I bet she didn’t go into the alcohol store because she can’t stand and walk around that long and I doubt there’s a scooter to heave her lard around. Not having ID just means she can’t handle the bottles, not that she can’t go in. Or do the alcohol stores in Kentucky card at the door?
She's too fat to walk down the tightly packed aisles of a typical package store. And of course, she doesn't walk, she waddles, increasing the likelihood that she'd knock down entire shelving units if she hauled her fat ass in there. Also lazy.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
This was filmed the same day as "doing my makeup grwm" and "constantly letting people down".

Only a minute in, but I can tell already that this applies based on her whining about the livestream:
View attachment 1316058

I love how she talks about making an exercise video for people "her size" as if the majority of people who watch her weigh over a quarter ton. :story: We've already seen that video and it was pathetic.
42pd5y.gif

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
She's gotten the Thumb to taste her ex's musty muff too? And she's bragging about it? The ex she's been obsessed with for literal years?

You know, near the beginning of the Becky saga I was hoping Becky would cheat on Amber for Destiny, but I never imagined Amber would have the mental power to convince Becky to fuck her while they were together.

The whole thing is horrifying, and yet it is as bare bones Kentucky as one could get.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's gotten the Thumb to taste her ex's musty muff too? And she's bragging about it? The ex she's been obsessed with for literal years?

You know, near the beginning of the Becky saga I was hoping Becky would cheat on Amber for Destiny, but I never imagined Amber would have the mental power to convince Becky to fuck her while they were together.

The whole thing is horrifying, and yet it is as bare bones Kentucky as one could get.
Becky gets laid, Amber doesn't have to exert any effort eating anything that isn't food, everyone wins.

Poop Bun

kiwifarms.net
She talks about them planning to hang out and how she will keep her distance, cut to her jaunting over to the "alcohol store", and then -hey- it's the next day.....

Anyone else doubt that D&D came over?

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, does she have a proper ID yet? Not that I would expect Kentucky stores to crack down on stuff like that.
Yeah. The "I don't have my ID on me" is just a handy excuse for her to sit in the car and not try to squeeze her fat ass through the narrow aisles in the liquor store. Much easier to just send her two latest butlers in to do her bidding.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. The "I don't have my ID on me" is just a handy excuse for her to sit in the car and not try to squeeze her fat ass through the narrow aisles in the liquor store. Much easier to just send her two latest butlers in to do her bidding.

Ain't no one even questioning if AL is 21, she looks 35. Unless you look really young, no one is carding anyone when you go into the liquor store. It's just an excuse to sit in the car.

Tags
None