Last video game purchased? -

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
This thread is a hall of shame for what us kiwis have been spending our hard earned cash on.

The last games I purchased (bought all at once at a used game shop) were Record of Agarest War 2 for the PS3, SOA Hollow Realization for the PS4, and Attack on Titan 2 for the Xbox One.

What was the last game you spent cash to obtain?

Reactions: Violence Jack

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As an avid pirate it's actually difficult for me to answer this. It's either Yakuza 0, just to support the series, or Iconoclasts. I usually only ever pay full price for indie games and Icon was the last one I've purchased. It was pretty good too, money well spent.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know the last time I purchased a video game. I don't have a powerful enough PC, I don't have any of the 8th gen consoles, and I jailbroke my 3DS a year ago.

Marco Fucko

Feathers for aerodynamics.
kiwifarms.net
I bought Modern Warfare for myself and a friend. I don't even care that Blizzard is a cuck for China, I want my trip down memory lane before the quarter life crisis sets in and I attempt to assassinate a politician.

Token Weaboo

We're here to liberate you, stop resisting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last game I purchased was Borderlands 3. The previous purchase of Code Vein was a better investment in the long run and before that was Remnant From the Ashes. So my choices have been declining.

Promestein

Pullo! Get in fucking formation!
kiwifarms.net
do monthly subscriptions for MMOs count? Otherwise, I cant remember, most of the games I have are gifts from friends.
I think it was CK2 a year or so ago.

Otis Boi

plushy Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Sea salt and chynobilte. I bought both at the same time on gog. I'm enjoying both sea salt is a great spooky game if not a bit simple and wonky.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something called "Mecho Tales" for Switch for 19 cents because I like buying those dirt cheap games on the Switch store

Haven't tried it yet, could be good, could be bad, who knows, if it entertains me for like 5 minutes then that's 19 cents well spent

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
I purchased a copy of Transformers: Devastation for the Xbox 360 a few days ago off Amazon for $15 brand new. I'm not even that big a fan of the franchise, but I do enjoy action games (not to mention the game is made by Platinum). The main reason why I bought it is the game is out of print, and I wanted to get a copy before prices skyrocketed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino