Last video game purchased?

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
Deus Ex on GOG. I haven't played it in years and it was on sale for like 2 bucks. I couldn't pass it by.

Proto

kiwifarms.net
I pre-ordered Death Stranding a couple of days ago. I hope it turns out great for me, I've been a fan of Kojima's games since before I was 10

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
The Outer Worlds. Next and probably last one for this year is going to be Death Stranding.

Jeff_the_Thriller

He's going erver that cliff!
kiwifarms.net
Bought the original GTA trilogy on stream before Rockstar took it down from the marketplace. I forgot how good GTA SA was. I'm basically roleplaying a morbidly obese trucker with a gambling problem who murders hookers with a chainsaw.

albert the programmer

Programming and fixing up computers in 2022
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wolfenstein: The New Order for the PS3

Though, I do want to play the original console ones for the XBOX and XBOX 360

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader HD. Nostalgia's real.

The Shadow

As you sow evil, so shall you reap.
kiwifarms.net
I bought the Gabriel Knight remaster on GOG. I wanted to know more about voodoo on Halloween.
Wolfenstein: The New Order for the PS3

Though, I do want to play the original console ones for the XBOX and XBOX 360
They're all available on Steam and GOG, and the id Software Wolfenstein games (and possibly the old Muse Apple 2 stealth Wolfensteins) are available on those "play old games in your browser" sites.

ShitlordroltihS

The King on the Porcelain Throne
kiwifarms.net
Skate 2 for the Xbox 360 and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for the original Xbox

Cold Steel Brand Rep

Heavy Autillery
kiwifarms.net
While I was browsing the Autumn sale I picked up Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 1 and 2, the Kyle Katarn saga is the best series of Star Wars games we got despite the first games looking like dogshit and sounding like a drowning trombone. Also pre-ordered the special edition for Stalker 2 cus I've never been excited about a game before.

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
I got LUMINES REMASTERED, Phantom Doctrine and Tetris® Effect: Connected before the sale ended.
Some others I was tempted to buy, but they were all on GOG so I figured I'd wait for a sale over there.

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
I gave in to mental illness (and booze)

2021-12-01 14_07_20-Shopping Cart.png

Canoodler

kiwifarms.net
I bought that Tomb Raider game from 2013, most recently. I can definitely see the influence that Uncharted had on it.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Excuse me, I currently have some brain damage.
kiwifarms.net
It's still Xbox Gamepass.

edit: and I hope that the game I started playing 9 months ago won't go away.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
Dead Cells. I can see it getting repetitive eventually, but it's scratching a retro itch right now.