Laughing at Clown World Crypto Thread - Aka "post retarded meme coins and other funny shit from /biz/" thread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Badungus Kabungus

Z
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you've been asking yourself "why are animal tokens outperforming my solid portfolio of link/grt/hbar", or finding rainbow-colored wig hairs everywhere, or noticing that more and more people around you are wearing clown noses, then there's a very simple explanation to it. We're in the clown world phase of the crypto market.

I wanted to create a thread to record the most idiotic, funny, and clown-ish crypto shit and memes that can be found during this bullrun. Crypto telegram drama, /biz/ autism, red/green wojacks and bogdanoff memes, it can all go here. Pajeet-posting and bog-posting welcome too. If anyone's knows the drama behind $grumpy, this would be a good place for it too. I didn't follow it well enough.

Will start with something obvious. HONK token, fresh and steaming straight out of /biz/. Even the scams are funny now.
1619187425914.png

Also one of my favorite recent memes from /biz/:
1619187794147.png

It's Printem Spendem and Fiat Sheisty!
printem_spendem_and_fiat_sheisty.jpg

The always classic "Cope of the Bagholder"
1619188728285.png

Best pink wojack I've seen yet
doom.jpg

Last edited:

Badungus Kabungus

Z
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Story behind it? Was it a pure scam? It was constantly shilled for month on /biz/ but I never looked into it.
It looked like it. /biz/ scams this year are mostly animal/food coins and honeypot tokens that cannot be sold, those are used to trap bots that buy shit as soon as it goes on Uniswap.

Here's a good writeup of risk/reward in crypto as per /biz/. That would've been a number 7.

photo_2021-03-17_21-00-20.jpg

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
Story behind it? Was it a pure scam? It was constantly shilled for month on /biz/ but I never looked into it.
Pure scam, It was just a bunch of people on telegram coordinating to P&D the people who came from the GME situation and other idiots. They would go into random threads and shit it up with the same McDonald coin memes. There was even a burger king coin being shilled around the same time. There is some imgur link someone posted with some screenshots but I only have these ones(not in order):
VMsdmfG.jpg
zWX8a4x.jpg
twGOFx8.jpg
gerheuzj.jpg

Badungus Kabungus

Z
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wayneright

You're a louse
kiwifarms.net
Pure scam, It was just a bunch of people on telegram coordinating to P&D the people who came from the GME situation and other idiots. They would go into random threads and shit it up with the same McDonald coin memes. There was even a burger king coin being shilled around the same time. There is some imgur link someone posted with some screenshots but I only have these ones(not in order):
This describes virtually all of the whatever-coins you see on /biz/. The reason McDonalds coin was so successful is because of the mentioned Reddit tourists who weren't aware that roughly 98.3% of everything you see on /biz/ is an unapologetic scam. Board regulars go so far as to filter the current rugpull coins because they are both annoying and worthless.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
This describes virtually all of the whatever-coins you see on /biz/. The reason McDonalds coin was so successful is because of the mentioned Reddit tourists who weren't aware that roughly 98.3% of everything you see on /biz/ is an unapologetic scam. Board regulars go so far as to filter the current rugpull coins because they are both annoying and worthless.
Man you ain't kidding. It's fucking insane how many leeches there are but the only thing more insane is that people keep falling for it.
I haven't been on /biz/ lately but the McDonalds coin had my sides in orbit.
View attachment 2112221
Me after successfully gaming it and making my riches with mcdonalds coin:

Badungus Kabungus

Z
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/biz/ is nothing but pink wojaks, scammers, and wagies who don't understand the sensitivity of unregulated finance.
There's blood in the water now, it's a feeding frenzy. No need for elaborate scams anymore when there are so many new people coming in every day.

Here's some classic /biz/ from 2017.

Attachments

• 1618267791990.png
    1618267791990.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 476