Laughing at Clown World Crypto Thread - Aka "post retarded meme coins and other funny shit from /biz/" thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
That's not the full video. According to Vice the full version was 18 minutes long but it's been taken down. I wonder what got cut?

I don't think it's the work of trolls. The devs have doxxed themselves and the other promotional material for this NFT collection is nearly as cringe as the video:

This is what the common NFTs look like:
View attachment 2868670

These cost a million dollars each and are supposed to represent ownership of a plot of land on the island:
View attachment 2868674

The lawsuits this will spawn will be explosive. :popcorn:
I've seen the NFTs and stuff but I still can't believe that this giant clusterfuck is being released po-facedly.
The entire thing looks like some bizarre clip from Drake and Josh or Spy Kids or Jamster. The presumably unlicensed inclusion of Crazy Frog as background music (not to mention the DEFINATELY unlicensed inclusion of the Mario Brothers theme) isn't helping that last comparison.
I've watched this thing three times over and I keep finding more confusing errors: Why does the skybox move with the camera in one of the dance shots? Why does it look like a Quake 1 uninterpolated model animation when they "make it rain"? Why does the 3D text on the Bitconnect memorial scale with the camera?
There's countless people floating off the ground and a humorous instance where two characters are clipping INTO the ground.
The pinball table scene also clearly cuts to live action footage of a real pinball table they built for this.

If this isn't an Adult Swim publicity stunt or something I will genuinely be surprised.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1641696680474.png
Imagine the smell

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
Decided I am sold on NFTs. They are revolutionary vehicles, and even if you aren't into video games, cross-over cultural products will revolutionise music, tv and movies. Imagine watching the ritual scene in Eyes Wide Shut but instead of chanting its Remember The Name

sounds pretty epic to me, if i do say so myself

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen the NFTs and stuff but I still can't believe that this giant clusterfuck is being released po-facedly.
The entire thing looks like some bizarre clip from Drake and Josh or Spy Kids or Jamster. The presumably unlicensed inclusion of Crazy Frog as background music (not to mention the DEFINATELY unlicensed inclusion of the Mario Brothers theme) isn't helping that last comparison.
I've watched this thing three times over and I keep finding more confusing errors: Why does the skybox move with the camera in one of the dance shots? Why does it look like a Quake 1 uninterpolated model animation when they "make it rain"? Why does the 3D text on the Bitconnect memorial scale with the camera?
There's countless people floating off the ground and a humorous instance where two characters are clipping INTO the ground.
The pinball table scene also clearly cuts to live action footage of a real pinball table they built for this.

If this isn't an Adult Swim publicity stunt or something I will genuinely be surprised.
It's the strangest video I've watched in a long time, it's like a sickening fever dream. The bit where they mock Bitconnect felt pretty inadvertently ironic, though.

Mr Gray

kiwifarms.net
Decided I am sold on NFTs. They are revolutionary vehicles, and even if you aren't into video games, cross-over cultural products will revolutionise music, tv and movies. Imagine watching the ritual scene in Eyes Wide Shut but instead of chanting its Remember The Name

sounds pretty epic to me, if i do say so myself
Concept of NFTs are cool, but the current format is ruining their name, which is links to jpegs on opensea.io

I do think they have a lot of potential though

VelcroPocket

A lurking cat
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2970069

View attachment 2970063View attachment 2970065

Metamask community manager... not a good look. Looks like the thread got axed on the Metamask subreddit, but it gained more traction on the Ethereum subreddit.

Never mind the Trust Wallet pseudo astroturfing.
Woke crypto twitter got two victims already, izzyalright and brantlymillegan.

Grog

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/
kiwifarms.net
Almost 100% certain that u/LaughingBoy14 is trying to do a pump and Reddit fell for it. "Hitler Inu" was deployed about an hour after Musk's tweet.
This pisses me off, not the making of meme shitcoins, but the people that fall for the "it went up 16864953% in a day!" shit.
If something is worth literally 0 and a Pajeet buys $50 of it then yeah, the percentage increase goes crazy momentarily. Doesn't mean it went "to da moon".