Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
New OP Courtesy of @lamp shade
Here is the OP I've been writing up.

Lillee Jean Trueman

View attachment 881884

Lillee Jean is a wannabe actress/model/famous anything with a batshit insane mother that rivals the likes of Margo. Lillee and her mother’s antics have been documented on Lolcow recently and it has already produced great tard cum.

Who is Lillee Jean?

Lillee is an 18 year old “beauty blogger,” with terrible make up skills and even worse photoshop skills. Through paying for followers she has scammed brands including Colorpop and Laura Mercier into sending her PR. She has 1.1 million purchased followers on Instagram, and was able to get a verified check mark because of this investment. She also has 11,000 followers on twitter and 2800 youtube subscribers, all presumed to be purchased. According to lolcow, her Instagram has around 1% engagement, and even this is just the result of bots and her/her mother’s fake accounts. She claims her low engagement is due to instagram’s algorithm, though this post suspiciously went from 50 likes in 12 hours to over 3000 likes in 24 hours. She rose to lolcow’s attention when someone on r/beautyguruchatter questioned the legitimacy of her followers, causing Lillee and her mother to both sperg out in the thread.

View attachment 881885

Lillee Jean claims to have her own beauty brand coming out in 2020, for which she created an Instagram account (see end of thread for links). She came under fire when she went to the Bite Beauty Lip Lab and made lipsticks for herself, then later claimed it was a collaboration with the company and that these would be released to the public. Bite Beauty didn’t appreciate this generous offer and told her to stop it. She sperged on Instagram and claimed to have cancelled the collaboration.

Covergirl hosted a campaign where anyone could submit their picture to their homepage and their face would show up on a billboard in Times Square. Naturally, Lillee did this and pretended it was another collaboration.

View attachment 881887View attachment 881888

The Mother

Once reddit became suspicious of Lillee’s followers, both she and her mother sperged out. Her mother created fake accounts to attempt to bully redditors for cyberbullying Lillee. This happened previously on r/delusionalartists after her “art” was posted.

View attachment 881889View attachment 881890

Lillee made a video to show proof of threats she received, though these came from an email “lilleesucks@gmail.com.” Not surprisingly, lolcow speculates that this was another fake account made by herself or her mother.

The Art

Lillee posts her “art,” which is either super shitty or produced using photo apps, though she claims them as drawings and paintings.

View attachment 881892View attachment 881891

Racism

Most of their sock accounts have some angle, including a gay man, black woman, latina woman, etc. They often post from these accounts onto other sock accounts and fake fight. These captions use stereotypical language of these groups.

View attachment 881894View attachment 881903View attachment 881936

Accounts

Instagram: www.instagram.com/lilleejean
Cosmetics: www.instagram.com/lilleejeancosmetics
Mother’s: www.instagram.com/lrtrueman
Twitter: www.twitter.com/reallilleejean
Mother's: www.twitter.com/RVT01
Facebook: www.facebook.com/reallilleejean
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGQF-GZ2oWfgb1NN3QtJJlA/
Blog: www.ThaEyeballQueen.com
IMDb: www.imdb.com/name/nm10479689
Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/the-lillee-jean-show
Cameo: https://www.cameo.com/lilleejean_ ($10 lol)

Known Fake Accounts:
@clevderobt (indian woman)
@aaleyahbaqri (muslim woman)
@1change4change (fake climate-change campaign)
@mattinag100 (black woman)
@shaniqua4798 (black woman)
@lennytradare (trans man)
@lilleesjeaniez (gay man)
@jamesdee5311 (gay man)
@jeaniezmanagement (fake management)
@alwayslookin4talent (fake publicist)
@lilleejeandrawingz (fan account)
@romalatte17 (Hispanic woman)
@raycarl10 (fan account)
@ljeanfp
@romalatte17
@myworldlilleejean
Twitter: @Misfili (fan account)

Lolcow threads:

Here's some bonus bullshit:

Nightmare Fuel

Paparazzi!

View attachment 881900View attachment 881901

We also got a mention already:

This is slightly OT but adjacent, if anyone is craving the flowing fresh manic tard cum of Marge she's got a competitor in the form of Laur Trueman, mother of social media "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman. Would anyone be interested in a thread about her? There's a lively one over on the other farm but I'd love to have our take on it.

Check out her site here: https://lilleejean.com/ https://archive.li/WOcZq

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGQF-GZ2oWfgb1NN3QtJJlA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RVT01

Last edited by a moderator:

Parthenos

Celibate for the hell of it.
kiwifarms.net
This is slightly OT but adjacent, if anyone is craving the flowing fresh manic tard cum of Marge she's got a competitor in the form of Laur Trueman, mother of social media "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman. Would anyone be interested in a thread about her? There's a lively one over on the other farm but I'd love to have our take on it.
Never heard of her, let's see her site...oh, good gravy.

Last edited:

onethingtwo

kiwifarms.net
She needs a thread. How much of a cunt do you need to be to get banned by uber?
twit.png

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She needs a thread. How much of a cunt do you need to be to get banned by uber?
View attachment 872214
Her Twitter is mildly amusing. She has 19.7K followers, and is very active. Strangely, however, she almost never gets "likes" on her tweets, and virtually nobody re-tweets her. Given that she has an 18-year-old daughter, she's probably an X-er, but she has a boomer's understanding of how Twitter works; Lillee Jean no doubt follows her, but Laur still @s her daughter in most of her tweets.

Oh, and she has a similarly boomerish understanding of how the internet works:

rvt01_1.png

rvt01_3.png

COW STATUS CONFIRMED.

Similarly, LilleeJean's Twitter has only 11.2K followers (funny, I thought she was the celebrity of the two, and Laur was just her "momager"; shouldn't LJ have more followers?), and again, nobody bothers to either like or re-tweet her content. She got her blue checkmark this week, and the response was...well, not exactly enthusiastic:

reallilleejean_1.png

Her Instagram features endless selfies of her applying or wearing loads of gaudy facepaint, but the only thing I took away from it was that despite all the slap she still looks like Chelsea Clinton's slightly more attractive baby sister. Also, she has 1.1 million followers, yet rarely garners more than 7K likes or 75 comments on her posts. Funny, that.

The pair of them are threadworthy, but I'd say Laur is much more so, given that Lillee is still just a kid, and unhealthily enmeshed with her nutty mother; she may yet grow up and GTFO. But Laur is a grown-ass woman who has no idea how the internet works, has apparently never heard of the Streisand Effect, and is a big enough thundercunt to get banned from Uber. And I'm sure Null will post her threats of legal action on a thread of their own any day now.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Her Twitter is mildly amusing. She has 19.7K followers, and is very active. Strangely, however, she almost never gets "likes" on her tweets, and virtually nobody re-tweets her. Given that she has an 18-year-old daughter, she's probably an X-er, but she has a boomer's understanding of how Twitter works; Lillee Jean no doubt follows her, but Laur still @s her daughter in most of her tweets.

Oh, and she has a similarly boomerish understanding of how the internet works:

View attachment 872385

View attachment 872389

COW STATUS CONFIRMED.

Similarly, LilleeJean's Twitter has only 11.2K followers (funny, I thought she was the celebrity of the two, and Laur was just her "momager"; shouldn't LJ have more followers?), and again, nobody bothers to either like or re-tweet her content. She got her blue checkmark this week, and the response was...well, not exactly enthusiastic:

View attachment 872395

Her Instagram features endless selfies of her applying or wearing loads of gaudy facepaint, but the only thing I took away from it was that despite all the slap she still looks like Chelsea Clinton's slightly more attractive baby sister. Also, she has 1.1 million followers, yet rarely garners more than 7K likes or 75 comments on her posts. Funny, that.

The pair of them are threadworthy, but I'd say Laur is much more so, given that Lillee is still just a kid, and unhealthily enmeshed with her nutty mother; she may yet grow up and GTFO. But Laur is a grown-ass woman who has no idea how the internet works, has apparently never heard of the Streisand Effect, and is a big enough thundercunt to get banned from Uber. And I'm sure Null will post her threats of legal action on a thread of their own any day now.
Wait how is she already bitching about kiwifarms when we're only on the "three posts suggesting a possible thread" phase? Imagine the chimpout when she actually gets her own thread? Now a thread pretty much has to happen.

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
Wait how is she already bitching about kiwifarms when we're only on the "three posts suggesting a possible thread" phase? Imagine the chimpout when she actually gets her own thread? Now a thread pretty much has to happen.
She's already shown up to sperg on Reddit and Lolcow, she takes bait and runs with it and it's pretty fucking beautiful to witness. She has more socks and fake accounts than even Raven Sparks, is more controlling and delusional than Marge, and has been running scams for decades.
Edited to add my favourite interaction
Anyone up for writing up a thread? It's material dense but reddit and lolcow have a good archive of her crazy shit.

Attachments

Last edited:

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
She's already shown up to sperg on Reddit and Lolcow, she takes bait and runs with it and it's pretty fucking beautiful to witness. She has more socks and fake accounts than even Raven Sparks, is more controlling and delusional than Marge, and has been running scams for decades.
Edited to add my favourite interaction
Anyone up for writing up a thread? It's material dense but reddit and lolcow have a good archive of her crazy shit.
Ah I hope someone does this. I don't know shit about this lady myself but this reminds me I'm supposed to be working on the community watch "narcissistic parents of estranged children" thread. Thank you for jogging my memory I've been busy. So many narc parents out there. Wow

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
YES, either her or Lillee herself (or both) need a thread. I was working one up, but have been having issues with archiving so I didn’t get it finished. I combed through the first lolcow thread and I can send you that info if you’re interested in putting the OP together.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino