Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Fun twitter junk.

cYbErBUllYiNG
C5A099FF-B317-4A79-96A4-1E50FB80BB10.jpeg
708D25CE-8B74-4C2F-A09A-DB4DD59C3B88.jpeg
Some weirdo is supporting them and she thinks that validates her crazy.
845C01DD-AD32-41CC-92C6-D496D58E8017.jpeg
Lillee is getting roasted in the comments of the link to her hater comment video.
17647808-6FAA-4069-9664-D561A47B967D.jpegE3184803-5A65-4F1F-AB67-6187129CB020.jpegB1074E14-3033-4353-AD2A-A24A5EE27229.jpeg

Credit to the anons at lolcow, Laur is losing her shit.
32FA08CF-9892-45AE-9D87-8D68A4F4D5BD.jpegE8D76147-4671-4BE5-A2FE-818F1EE5E914.jpegD05BC69F-050A-43B7-B40B-CF9AD9299C3D.jpegB9BE9659-B1B2-4A24-8107-6DDD3129E5F2.jpeg219A4E70-E354-4077-869C-B89F8B7506A2.jpeg
And they totally didn’t mean the thing they said! Satire!!

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Lillee posted a video reading hate comments “like Jimmy Kimmel does” (except not funny), but I promise it’s not worth a watch. She just reads them all in an annoying accent like a middle schooler and tries to make snarky comments after which are just straight up rétarded. She also can’t read very well. Including the vid below in case you hate yourself. No kiwi farms users were called out, unfortunately.
> Supposedly handles hate like a champ
> Has Likes/Dislikes ratio hidden

Sure, Jan.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this Laura psycho invested half as much energy into fixing her ugly kid's grotesque dolphin teeth as she does screeching into the cyber void then I think we'd all be better off. This is my main takeaway from this thread thus far.
That, and seeing to her kid's education so LJ can actually go make a living as a MUA. Laur's wasted so much money and effort in trying to buy LJ a career as a social media "influencer," when it's obvious nobody wants to be influenced by this crazy-eyed, unattractive little goblin, or wants her to rep their brand.

But I don't think Laur would want LJ making her own money, at a job Laur didn't control, and where she couldn't hover over her every minute of the day. Laur's the witch who wants to keep her goblin-princess safely locked in the tower (which looks suspiciously like a shitty attic apartment), and never let her go.

HIVidaBoheme

I know who's been naughty
kiwifarms.net
That, and seeing to her kid's education so LJ can actually go make a living as a MUA. Laur's wasted so much money and effort in trying to buy LJ a career as a social media "influencer," when it's obvious nobody wants to be influenced by this crazy-eyed, unattractive little goblin, or wants her to rep their brand.

But I don't think Laur would want LJ making her own money, at a job Laur didn't control, and where she couldn't hover over her every minute of the day. Laur's the witch who wants to keep her goblin-princess safely locked in the tower (which looks suspiciously like a shitty attic apartment), and never let her go.
Funny thing is how her batshit insanity is killing any possible interest into investing in her sad "cashcow" of a daughter.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Someone shared the voicemail of Laur harassing their employers and now she's going apeshit on twitter. She keeps referencing the one party consent recording laws in NY, which would actually prove she's an idiot, but she has two or three orbiters that are defending her now and thinks that makes her all powerful. I haven't had a chance to cap it all yet if someone else is able to grab it. Basically, bitch is a special kind of crazy.
laurcrazy.pnglaurnuts.png
I also think it's interesting she keeps mentioning us. Her thread is all but dead here and she keeps reviving it. Also, whatever you're imagining, no one from here was tagging brands or bullying your goblin-child during work hours. If they were, there's literally no way she would know that. Laur, you and your retardéd ass-looking daughter are boring. But go off, I guess.

More crazy. JOSHUA MOON OWNS THE INTERNET. DID YOU KNOW? DID YOU?
4461911A-B53B-409B-AA17-BFF9E0DB7347.jpeg

7E654691-BD5B-4396-AE76-643F898EF651.jpeg
So what is your excuse for attacking Nick Rekieta and trying to get him disbarred just because he interviewed Null? He didn’t even know who you or your psycho daughter were until you came after his livelihood. She went from deny deny deny to claiming she’s justified. The call out accounts should just start ignoring her and keep posting. There’s no talking sense into someone this batshit and stupid. I’m sure they find it entertaining, but the miłk would be so much better if they just pretend they don’t even notice her or her orbiters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Dodo

Certains choisisent de voir la laideur de ce monde
kiwifarms.net

Laur hops in and they both start sperging hard at 1:17:00. A lot of Rekieta and even some justice for Brenda. She also blames her bankruptcy on Trump and her husband's spinal surgery. The majority of it isn't interesting, but if your a real "Jeanie" you might want to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net

Laur hops in and they both start sperging hard at 1:17:00. A lot of Rekieta and even some justice for Brenda. The majority of it isn't to interesting, but if your a real "Jeanie" you might want to give it a shot.
I tried to find the parts about Nick, but I couldn’t stand listening to all those fuckin spergs for more than two seconds.

It’s amazing that she’s still playing the victim there. Nick never mentioned them before they tried to get him disbarred. She’s like the kid that cuts in line and when the other kids tell them to back off she runs and tells the parents they’re being mean to her. She’s so vile.

Where is their income even coming from at this point?

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Someone shared the voicemail of Laur harassing their employers and now she's going apeshit on twitter. She keeps referencing the one party consent recording laws in NY, which would actually prove she's an idiot, but she has two or three orbiters that are defending her now and thinks that makes her all powerful. I haven't had a chance to cap it all yet if someone else is able to grab it. Basically, bitch is a special kind of crazy.
View attachment 961434View attachment 961437
I also think it's interesting she keeps mentioning us. Her thread is all but dead here and she keeps reviving it. Also, whatever you're imagining, no one from here was tagging brands or bullying your goblin-child during work hours. If they were, there's literally no way she would know that. Laur, you and your retardéd ass-looking daughter are boring. But go off, I guess.
I’m wondering if it’s her new way to try and get her kid noticed

And leave people employment outta of it (unless pedo working at a school)

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 961434View attachment 961437
Said voicemail that Laur left with the person's employer: https://chirb.it/qD6e7K

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur is actively losing her shit again. The Wikipedia page for Lillee was denied a second time, with a note specifically added that she is a nobody. Laur still in denial.
EADC4A66-1E50-4FFD-874E-4F507262A4DD.jpeg
C477AD3F-2C5F-4270-A004-20DE0EE90B4C.jpeg
Laur threatened CPS on someone.7280E6CC-C79F-478E-A406-74634D631421.jpeg
It’s too much trouble to mute the haters, but not to spend all day screeching at them.5995DC98-05F5-47C3-A5F7-1D165DCC8D1F.jpeg
Laur accidentally admits she runs the other JamesDee profile.0679A871-A543-42C3-A71A-AA2920FF104E.jpeg
And she is rapidly hash tagging QOB. She’s tagged her in about ten other tweets after these. My understanding was the girl didn’t want to be mentioned at ALL anymore but of course Laur doesn’t keep her word. QoB should have never pussied out because Laur will drag her down either way. She’s like a curse, once she grabs you it’s just too late.65B031B4-BC01-4A0C-A0E6-894FC2A32153.jpeg

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur is making up lies about people sending them hate for being Jewish. She posted no screencaps, and we know she’d miłk the hell out of that, so it’s definitely made up. Also, nothing super funny in the screenshot specifically, but that’s a Laur sock account and she’s been having multiple conversations with herself today because her orbiters have all but fallen off. What a sad, sad woman.
9E28B3A9-C25B-4751-BFF1-A14FA32AD562.jpeg

Mister Dodo

Certains choisisent de voir la laideur de ce monde
kiwifarms.net
Laur is making up lies about people sending them hate for being Jewish. She posted no screencaps, and we know she’d miłk the hell out of that, so it’s definitely made up. Also, nothing super funny in the screenshot specifically, but that’s a Laur sock account and she’s been having multiple conversations with herself today because her orbiters have all but fallen off. What a sad, sad woman.
View attachment 965804
Wow. I thought she'd stop with with making new sock puppets. People are already pointing out how obvious it is.