Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Lillee posted a video reading hate comments “like Jimmy Kimmel does” (except not funny), but I promise it’s not worth a watch. She just reads them all in an annoying accent like a middle schooler and tries to make snarky comments after which are just straight up rétarded. She also can’t read very well. Including the vid below in case you hate yourself. No kiwi farms users were called out, unfortunately.
> Supposedly handles hate like a champ
> Has Likes/Dislikes ratio hidden

Sure, Jan.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
If this Laura psycho invested half as much energy into fixing her ugly kid's grotesque dolphin teeth as she does screeching into the cyber void then I think we'd all be better off. This is my main takeaway from this thread thus far.
That, and seeing to her kid's education so LJ can actually go make a living as a MUA. Laur's wasted so much money and effort in trying to buy LJ a career as a social media "influencer," when it's obvious nobody wants to be influenced by this crazy-eyed, unattractive little goblin, or wants her to rep their brand.

But I don't think Laur would want LJ making her own money, at a job Laur didn't control, and where she couldn't hover over her every minute of the day. Laur's the witch who wants to keep her goblin-princess safely locked in the tower (which looks suspiciously like a shitty attic apartment), and never let her go.

HIVidaBoheme

Random filler
kiwifarms.net
That, and seeing to her kid's education so LJ can actually go make a living as a MUA. Laur's wasted so much money and effort in trying to buy LJ a career as a social media "influencer," when it's obvious nobody wants to be influenced by this crazy-eyed, unattractive little goblin, or wants her to rep their brand.

But I don't think Laur would want LJ making her own money, at a job Laur didn't control, and where she couldn't hover over her every minute of the day. Laur's the witch who wants to keep her goblin-princess safely locked in the tower (which looks suspiciously like a shitty attic apartment), and never let her go.
Funny thing is how her batshit insanity is killing any possible interest into investing in her sad "cashcow" of a daughter.

lamp shade

1 million lampiez on Instagram
kiwifarms.net
Someone shared the voicemail of Laur harassing their employers and now she's going apeshit on twitter. She keeps referencing the one party consent recording laws in NY, which would actually prove she's an idiot, but she has two or three orbiters that are defending her now and thinks that makes her all powerful. I haven't had a chance to cap it all yet if someone else is able to grab it. Basically, bitch is a special kind of crazy.
laurcrazy.pnglaurnuts.png
I also think it's interesting she keeps mentioning us. Her thread is all but dead here and she keeps reviving it. Also, whatever you're imagining, no one from here was tagging brands or bullying your goblin-child during work hours. If they were, there's literally no way she would know that. Laur, you and your retardéd ass-looking daughter are boring. But go off, I guess.

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
More crazy. JOSHUA MOON OWNS THE INTERNET. DID YOU KNOW? DID YOU?
4461911A-B53B-409B-AA17-BFF9E0DB7347.jpeg

7E654691-BD5B-4396-AE76-643F898EF651.jpeg
So what is your excuse for attacking Nick Rekieta and trying to get him disbarred just because he interviewed Null? He didn’t even know who you or your psycho daughter were until you came after his livelihood. She went from deny deny deny to claiming she’s justified. The call out accounts should just start ignoring her and keep posting. There’s no talking sense into someone this batshit and stupid. I’m sure they find it entertaining, but the miłk would be so much better if they just pretend they don’t even notice her or her orbiters.

Mister Dodo

I'll have Reginald fetch the car
kiwifarms.net

Laur hops in and they both start sperging hard at 1:17:00. A lot of Rekieta and even some justice for Brenda. She also blames her bankruptcy on Trump and her husband's spinal surgery. The majority of it isn't interesting, but if your a real "Jeanie" you might want to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net

Laur hops in and they both start sperging hard at 1:17:00. A lot of Rekieta and even some justice for Brenda. The majority of it isn't to interesting, but if your a real "Jeanie" you might want to give it a shot.
I tried to find the parts about Nick, but I couldn’t stand listening to all those fuckin spergs for more than two seconds.

It’s amazing that she’s still playing the victim there. Nick never mentioned them before they tried to get him disbarred. She’s like the kid that cuts in line and when the other kids tell them to back off she runs and tells the parents they’re being mean to her. She’s so vile.

Where is their income even coming from at this point?

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Someone shared the voicemail of Laur harassing their employers and now she's going apeshit on twitter. She keeps referencing the one party consent recording laws in NY, which would actually prove she's an idiot, but she has two or three orbiters that are defending her now and thinks that makes her all powerful. I haven't had a chance to cap it all yet if someone else is able to grab it. Basically, bitch is a special kind of crazy.
View attachment 961434View attachment 961437
I also think it's interesting she keeps mentioning us. Her thread is all but dead here and she keeps reviving it. Also, whatever you're imagining, no one from here was tagging brands or bullying your goblin-child during work hours. If they were, there's literally no way she would know that. Laur, you and your retardéd ass-looking daughter are boring. But go off, I guess.
I’m wondering if it’s her new way to try and get her kid noticed

And leave people employment outta of it (unless pedo working at a school)

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 961434View attachment 961437
Said voicemail that Laur left with the person's employer: https://chirb.it/qD6e7K

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino