Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

one and done

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

lamp shade

Laur loves me
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this cunt gets run over by a slow moving bus. Her and her three toed incest goblin baby.

To the dude that's getting personal threats from her against you and your family, please pursue it to the full extent you can. Cretins like this won't learn their place in society until they're actually punished for their behavior.
Laur: you should be posting behind your real name and picture!!

Also Laur: stalks, threatens, attacks employment of anyone she thinks she’s identified.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
So it looks like Laur has unblocked me on Twitter, telling me to check my email. She rants a bit more in the email, then the threats from some other account comes in. Apparently I've been bullying Lillee Jean since 2016 despite only having covered her for four days. Note the poor grammar, the misspelling of "foul," and the threats of physical violence not only against me but against my family:

View attachment 969794

I'll do some digging into the email address, interesting to see where it leads.
EDIT; saw @one and done 's post about the facebook gay ops shit, could probably be one of them then maybe? Either way this is fucking glorious. Also great to see the usual "kf deaths coach cuck, Clohe segal and Terryberry gets their own mention!
ALSO MAKE SURE TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING. Pretty sure they follow this thread or some shit because the fb profile mentioned yesterday is deleted now, archiving is always good as I suspect they will most likely start a delete fucking everything shitshow once this thread gets bigger.

What the hell? Peak boomer email right there but if this is real then this is some real shit right there. That could be taken as an actual threat, jfc lady, making fun of someones horrendous makeup skills and insane narcissistic mother isn’t the same as sending vague death threats like chill...

Also interestingly, I’ve gotten several replies in her youtube comments from someone else also claiming to be a ”Shapiro” my guess is the mom is making a fuzz again9FEE96F4-A637-48EC-BB70-E382B88F0E44.jpeg
She has MANY comments like this, every single comment gets wall of texts of angry reply, I've screencapped a lot mainly the one I found the funniest.
What a shitshow though. But yet, absolutely hilarious. Never thought I’d see someone go beyond Amys baking company level of response to criticism...

Some more youtube comments including their response to a genuine question that isn't mean spirited at all and their psychotic replies.
Lillie jean 1.pngLillie jean 2.pnglillie jean 3.pnglillie jean 4.png

:story:
the best comment.png

Last edited:

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
EDIT; saw @one and done 's post about the facebook gay ops shit, could probably be one of them then maybe? Either way this is fucking glorious.

What the hell? Peak boomer email right there but if this is real then this is some real shit right there. That could be taken as an actual threat, jfc lady, making fun of someones horrendous makeup skills and insane narcissistic mother isn’t the same as sending vague death threats like chill...

Also interestingly, I’ve gotten several replies in her youtube comments from someone else also claiming to be a ”Shapiro” my guess is the mom is making a fuzz againView attachment 970759

What a shitshow. But yet, absolutely hilarious. Never thought I’d see someone go beyond Amys baking company level of respinse to critiscism...
What's even funnier is she's basically giving a content creator content for free. Anything she could have said in a formal interview pales in comparison to sending the guy legit death threats. What a total moron she is.

lamp shade

Laur loves me
kiwifarms.net
Laur’s victim narrative has gotten so stale. Making a video criticizing someone who claims to be a public figure is not quite the same as saying you’re going to rip someone’s head off and shit down their throat. But of course Laur justifies it because her widdle baby gurl is so innocent.
79432E8D-E005-410C-BA97-BD260D7BD12A.jpeg
Laur is an idiot. Arplanet has acted like a weén by contacting her, but his video was very gentle and hardly mocked them at all. She better hope Rekieta doesn’t get inspired to make another one. He has way more fans and way less concern for the feelings of a psychotic internet sperg.

The Arpanet

I'm A Data Male. Uh-maze-un.
kiwifarms.net
Arplanet has acted like a weén by contacting her.
Yeah, I am in agreement with you on this. I fucked this up pretty royally, and am definitely learning a lot about how to approach this kind of stuff. Would also agree with the criticisms posted on lolcow

Truth.png
Truth1.png

I will say that I'm not playing victim here -- that's not my mentality at all. But yeah, I did done fucked up, A-aron, and I am trying my best to not let something like this happen again.

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Laur, you massive fucking stupid liar. You were literally tweeting @The Arpanet DURING his stream, but you're going to pretend you didn't know about the video? You have proven again and again that your whole existence is googling yourself and Lillee. Who are you trying to fool?
View attachment 972266
This woman gets dumber and dumber by the days.
From what it looks like, She got triggered by Wildcat refusing to back down.
And from what it also looks like, Wildcat was being nice to her most of the time. This is despicable behavior by Laur.

• Informative
Reactions: anameisaname

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino