Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

lamp shade

🎄🎁⛄️
It is nice to see someone new, but you think she’ll just stay in this purgatory of sperging at people on Twitter, or will something actually change? The biggest thing she’s done recently is switch from Laur to Jeaniez Management on Twitter, probably to not have her sperging associated with her personal account.
This is just another tactic for her to deny deny deny. When it’s under her name she can only deny it so much, now she will claim anything particularly controversial is someone else on the “team,” and rétards like Steve and Trash will believe her.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
Anyone who would actually argue on social media with this lunatic -thereby validating her insanity, existence and giving her power- rather than block her immediately is an irredeemable rétard, full stop. I cannot comprehend touching crazy or letting it wave its internet dick at you.

The Jeenies Crisis Management is kind of funny, tho.
She's as exhausting to read as Misty Henry. I feel like I'm suffocating reading their crap.
Talk about people who suck all the oxygen out of a room!

lamp shade

🎄🎁⛄️
Laur is speaking for us now in her threats. She thinks Skynet is Arpanet because of course she does.
3C1AF413-C4A7-4200-8870-11AE9DBDB8F6.jpeg
Laur, Arpanet isn’t on our radar for cow behavior. He screwed up by contacting crazy (you) and we told him so and he’s not really done anything after that aside from reply to some of the call out accounts. Stop lying, dummy.

12 Inch Taint

i hate fatties
So LJ has been on twitter complaining about spam emails. After purchasing followers from shady overseas companies and emailing hundreds of brands who will sign them up for their various newsletters, our homeschool valedictorian is amazed she is getting hundreds of automated emails.
EI0Zs7YXkAIMHpb.jpeg
You bought fake accounts from a sketchy 'business', Laur/LJ. Of course they fucking sold your contact info to other shitty places. It's not always a nefarious twitter villian out to get you; sometimes, it's just your own stupid choices biting you in the arse.

lamp shade

🎄🎁⛄️
Am I the only one who thinks this girl looks way older than 18?
She looks like every other 17 year old weeb to me. Greasy hair and all.

ETA: Laur is about to freak out again. Get your screencapping fingers ready.

Last edited:

lamp shade

🎄🎁⛄️
Last edited: