Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

lamp shade

Hello dear webmaster of kiwifarms.net!
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks this girl looks way older than 18?
She looks like every other 17 year old weeb to me. Greasy hair and all.

ETA: Laur is about to freak out again. Get your screencapping fingers ready.

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
This is Laur's damage control. Threatening people with fake cyber police attacks instead of apologizing for being such a piece of shit. It's funny that she keeps making it about people cyberbulling Lillee when all of the call out accounts AND the medium article are focusing on her shitty behavior. She'd rather throw her daughter to the wolves than own up to her mistakes and scams.
laurcrazy1.jpeglaurcrazy2.jpegLaurcrazy3.jpeg From lolcow.

Oh and this one. This is going to be a great freak out.
laurisinsane.jpeg

E: Do you think this is a joke?? The cyber police are totally taking the numerous emails of a psychotic rambling woman with over 3,000 screenshots seriously and the NYPD will be arresting these anonymous users any minute now.
laurlying.jpeglaurlyingagain.jpeg
She's going to purge all followers except her sock accounts. So she probably won't lose many followers in the purge.

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur knows all 19k followers.
159966C3-3764-463F-9EA7-D06D6A1EFFF8.jpeg
Surejan.gif

Laur, you can’t cry victim when there is a documented history of you lashing out, harassing, and doxing other people. The NYPD has more important things to do than fight your online bitch fights for you. And what kind of detective would let you text them? She can’t help but lie. I do believe she annoyed the NYPD and they told her that they can’t do anything unless there are threats of harm, but that’s their general spiel. She’s so full of shit.

E: She mad. Must suck for her to not be able to control the situation. DUH
85D27EFE-60F8-4DE4-B4F0-DC9F07DD18EF.jpeg6EBCEB47-A18A-454C-BF8B-CA4487751176.jpeg

E: we got a shout out!
33974D44-F24C-4D78-80D4-966ED625D5C0.jpeg2F9DF4A1-FDC4-47F8-90A2-0CD16B926C10.pngB88B1E59-C774-4D5B-9CEE-6DEDA416CF2A.png

She’s freaking out, this is fantastic.
A1C179B1-6E88-4E62-BE83-35D87308B802.jpeg

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Well, the medium article is down but I suspect Laur is going to suffer more consequences as a result and it will be posted many more places now.

In the meantime, another player enters.
28DB47E1-428D-4CDA-B238-A66444945B8E.jpeg45EDE875-D3AD-4554-BD0E-A0C5D4E7013E.jpeg
A lolcow anon found the original post, which was:
C7301D28-E61D-4932-AF22-104CE893FA65.jpeg
Lillee acts like a brat, as always:
2B6F7E13-0AC1-400A-814A-FD3EBD7861FC.jpeg2E312D13-DF79-4207-8294-AC8D6358CE41.jpeg
Catja isn’t having it:
9D1FF1C6-ACFA-4853-9E58-772BE3B6830A.jpeg9A2C2159-E586-41DB-9F5B-AA1B468F522B.jpeg
Laur and Lillee are VICTIMS (as always):
4362558C-32EC-4CEF-B360-E2E2B65608E0.jpeg

Catja is the new Josh/Jodie/Katie/Harper/etc/etc because there’s no way it’s more than one person who didn’t fall for Laur’s bullshit. Catja better be careful, not because of Laur, but because she’s going to get shit on her hands.

At any rate, enjoy the party before it ends...like it was supposed to last week...and the Monday before that...and the week before that...and during Steve’s terrible stream...and...

E: arguing is still going on. Catja should’ve seen by now that this will get nowhere. It’s way funnier to ignore Laur’s threats and laugh from afar than to interact with crazy.
EE624B29-2073-4956-8C72-FCD31D2BADC4.jpeg

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Well, the medium article is down but I suspect Laur is going to suffer more consequences as a result and it will be posted many more places now.

In the meantime, another player enters.
View attachment 1007532View attachment 1007540
A lolcow anon found the original post, which was:
View attachment 1007533
Lillee acts like a brat, as always:
View attachment 1007534View attachment 1007538
Catja isn’t having it:
View attachment 1007535View attachment 1007536
Laur and Lillee are VICTIMS (as always):
View attachment 1007539

Catja is the new Josh/Jodie/Katie/Harper/etc/etc because there’s no way it’s more than one person who didn’t fall for Laur’s bullshit. Catja better be careful, not because of Laur, but because she’s going to get shit on her hands.

At any rate, enjoy the party before it ends...like it was supposed to last week...and the Monday before that...and the week before that...and during Steve’s terrible stream...and...

E: arguing is still going on. Catja should’ve seen by now that this will get nowhere. It’s way funnier to ignore Laur’s threats and laugh from afar than to interact with crazy.
View attachment 1007574
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Lillee. Can you imagine being raised by a woman like this? No wonder she is the way she is, poor girl.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Null is still obsessed with Lillee Jean and is furious about her and her mother's success. According to Laur, of course.
laur1.jpeg
"You cannot make a claim and not prove it."
-Laur makes claims constantly about having her life threatened, but has yet to prove it.
laur2.jpeg
"I WILL NEVER hide behind IDs"
-Laur says, posting from an account that does not display her name.
laur3.jpeg
"It is publicly known what these people and you have done."
-Apparently not, since Laur seems to have deleted all of Catja's comments.
laur4.jpeg
"Your truth is not truth."
-Projection.
"Probably the guy who runs Kiwi cannot stand the fact they have now infiltrated his site like Reddit."
-Uh, what? She makes less sense by the day.
laur5.jpeg
"BLOCKED."
-Continues to respond anyway.

Ihatechildren

My man won the Royal Rumble
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Null is still obsessed with Lillee Jean and is furious about her and her mother's success. According to Laur, of course.
View attachment 1007716
"You cannot make a claim and not prove it."
-Laur makes claims constantly about having her life threatened, but has yet to prove it.
View attachment 1007719
"I WILL NEVER hide behind IDs"
-Laur says, posting from an account that does not display her name.
View attachment 1007720
"It is publicly known what these people and you have done."
-Apparently not, since Laur seems to have deleted all of Catja's comments.
View attachment 1007721
"Your truth is not truth."
-Projection.
"Probably the guy who runs Kiwi cannot stand the fact they have now infiltrated his site like Reddit."
-Uh, what? She makes less sense by the day.
View attachment 1007722
"BLOCKED."
-Continues to respond anyway.
Null owns Reddit too now ?

I like that Laur and Lillee are such narcissists that they claim Josh owns several social media sites with hundreds of thousands of subjects but he is only interested in Lillee and nobody else. In reality Lillee is such a failure and nobody that Josh had no idea who she was until Laur started harassing him and he has probably already forgotten which cow she is .

Has anyone ever established where Earl is at ? There doesn't seem to be new pictures of him in the last few years and he isn't mentioned by Lillee and Laur .

Edited ;to avoid double posting

Last edited:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to try to go on the vapid 🌠MAH POSTIVITY N DIVERSITY🌠 route to fame, maybe don't act against all that in public every single day. I don't think it's right that all people working in any media should have to share one phony hive mind, but I'm also not one trying to exploit that same gravy train.

These two are easy to revile because they show the dirty secrets behind plenty of happy shiny "influencers". They're just the only ones dumb enough to leave it all hanging out in public. And they aren't hot enough for 99.9% of men and 12 year old girls to ignore it.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur, still desperate to be a victim of some kind, tries to portray @The Arpanet ‘s work as a hit list.
A97CC5B9-31AF-4608-A180-C34A2AE049D0.jpeg
It is public information and therefore perfectly legal, Laur. As a legal eagle you should know that. And it’s not immoral, since they’re just usernames, you stupid cow.

What is immoral is trying to get people fired and disbarred just because you don’t like people they have associated with or disagree with their criticisms of your goblin child.