Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Lillee. Can you imagine being raised by a woman like this? No wonder she is the way she is, poor girl.
I'm waiting for the day Lillee breaks away from Laur and we find out if she's as complicit as she seems or what. Idk...I like to think she has potential to move beyond this. :optimistic:

I can't guess what would split up the folie-a-deux tho:
Laur getting herself a psych hold/arrested?
Lillee just getting older and wanting to strike out on her own and explore the world beyond the attic?
The evidence of Laura being a fucking mental becoming overwhelming?
Some creepy predator romances her and she follows her heart?

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Posted on lolcow...wtf
A816D4A0-680B-48AF-BA64-AC78767AE830.jpeg
Has she realized that her goblin child won’t get her fame? Is Steve not kissing her ass enough anymore and she needs validation (in the form of a fan account she made herself)? Is it a troll?

I was going to photoshop her picture, but it’s scary enough as it is.

E: took a look. Definitely a troll.
562D94D1-A5A2-4DCE-9338-34BABC7F58E8.jpeg
Also, yikes
DBAC2788-DB81-4DD2-8DFF-159890BC108D.jpeg

Last edited:

Ihatechildren

My man won the Royal Rumble
kiwifarms.net
Posted on lolcow...wtf
View attachment 1008955
Has she realized that her goblin child won’t get her fame? Is Steve not kissing her ass enough anymore and she needs validation (in the form of a fan account she made herself)? Is it a troll?

I was going to photoshop her picture, but it’s scary enough as it is.

E: took a look. Definitely a troll.
View attachment 1008965
Also, yikes
View attachment 1008966
That last picture looks like Laur's mugshot if she were arrested for public intoxication or driving while intoxicated . This battle-axe is ugly enough as it is but this picture is just scary .

I really want this to be something Laur did in order to claim people are "bullying" her or maybe because she is just that vain but I think it is a troll . Who knows this woman is a fucking idiot.

I don't know if it is a troll account or Laur but someone totally painted this masterpiece and didn't use a PicsArt app . I am going to be so disappointed if this isn't Laur trying to act like she has fans.
20191113_192245.jpg

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Lillee. Can you imagine being raised by a woman like this? No wonder she is the way she is, poor girl.
If Lillee has Williams syndrome (and a lot of her physical features suggest she does), she’s likely very gullible and just swallows everything her monster mother tells her without question. It is pretty sad for sure.

I went to school with a girl who had Williams syndrome. She was in a mix of mainstream and sped classes so she had some interaction with the normal kids... sweet girl, but slow and gullible as hell. Some of the other kids, being assholes the way kids are at times, kept fooling her into believing the most awful shit and she’d absolutely be in tears or a blind panic. So it’s not too farfetched to believe that Lillee genuinely believes that these people online are bullying her because Mommie Dearest told her they were.

Ihatechildren

My man won the Royal Rumble
kiwifarms.net
Laur did her usual and complained about cyberbullying so the story was pulled but the author is getting it posted elsewhere. It will now get posted to several sites instead of just one .Laur is going to shit herself when she starts running into sites that ignore her demands and refuse to remove items because Lillee isn't being bullied, isn't a minor and claims she is famous.

12 Inch Taint

no, fuck you, dad
kiwifarms.net
L O fecking L . She's trying to scare the call out accounts acting like Tumblr is going to discuss account information over private message. If there was a case, the PD would be collecting information, for one. Secondly, any agency involved would have told her to keep her mouth shut about any investigation, though Laur couldn't resist drawing attention to herself even then.
If she has contacted law enforcement, then she was justifiably rebuffed or told the criteria for her insane bullshit to be taken seriously. Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook aren't handing over information to you, idiot. they'll work with the courts, if subpoenad. Trying to look tough but she's got fuckall and she knows it.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Jackson is now the one person behind all of the accounts.
848FA354-C7B3-4AAB-96EA-9E92FA69E181.jpeg
She’s trying to scare the call outs. None of those websites have responded to her and her story about talking with a detective keeps changing.

Can we get a list together of everyone she’s accused? Here’s the ones I remember:

Null
Lauren Elyse
Maybe QoB, but I’m not sure
Harper
Jodie
Katie
Arpanet
Skynet
Creepshow maybe?

12 Inch Taint

no, fuck you, dad
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a list together of everyone she’s accused? Here’s the ones I remember:
The anonymous facebook Jenny who had the same name as one of the twitter people.

Didn't see this posted but, https://www.blogger.com/profile/13119923740539694432
LJ's online blogging from several years ago. Dolls, make up and nails. It looks like as of 2012 she did have at least one friend ('Shelz') and that's the last time it seems like she was interacting with any one her own age.
Picture 193.jpg

Eye make up in 2012. I specify the date here because otherwise you would think it's her current IG pics. Not one iota of change or improvement in 7 years. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
archived

OwO what's this?
Screenshot_2019-11-14-14-31-36-1.png

Have we seen any content connected to their old internet alias "lil41801"?
old Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/lil41801?lang=en
Archive: http://archive.md/6IacJ

YouTube has no videos so I just took a screenshot
Screenshot_2019-11-14-14-39-03-1.png

Posting sick memes on icanhazcheeseburger

Attachments

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur’s empty threats have gone nowhere so she’s sending Lillee into battle now. She starts off pretending to be nice and gets condescending real fast.
C3392D3F-7434-446A-9A23-E76AD9795C7E.jpeg
How rude of her to mock someone’s art when hers looks like this:
B5D539B7-256A-4839-A60B-C96D787CEA35.jpeg

The post she’s responding to in the second tweet:
8F96C18B-D414-4A00-BBF1-AA079708D055.jpeg

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
I want a cross-over: Laur claiming to know Taylor Swift’s publicist and sucking Russell Greer into her lair.
tossup- one would think that as long as LJ is offered up to suck him his penis, he would share. But then I remember the traveling hooker that he had come to SLC and then tried to welsh on because he felt she wasn’t as hot in person. LJ isn’t that hot

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Laur continues to get more insane every day. She’s desperate to be a threat and a victim at the same time, and no one is falling for either (except her old perv friend Steve and his sheep).
These are from lolcow. The super long one is annoying to open, but is well worth the read.
3595D6B8-C1DC-438F-A306-9B52FCC57510.jpeg5F8588C3-058D-4643-B6A7-976E7D9EE8C6.png633CF1DC-7771-4BA9-B4F8-E8C342E66A69.png
64979D0F-0490-4723-9031-19E9E0EB570C.jpegA8EC80CB-C735-4203-A10C-AFC18E6AB178.jpeg
Lillee, shut the fuck up. You never leave the attic, no one would even have the chance to harm you. CBF5DDFF-39E9-404B-8CCF-983A73AD020A.png
Amazon is now joining the line up with Tumblr, Twitter, etc in working with the CYBER UNIT. Laur doesn’t even know what a fucking IP is, who is she trying to fool.

Hey Laur, I’ve worked with the CYBER UNIT and we have traced your IP to all of the sock accounts and you will be prosecuted for identity fraud! Twitter and Instagram gave me your info! The detective is running your internet history as we speak!