Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Maw

This poon don’t stop for nothing
kiwifarms.net
Laur continues to get more insane every day. She’s desperate to be a threat and a victim at the same time, and no one is falling for either (except her old perv friend Steve and his sheep).
These are from lolcow. The super long one is annoying to open, but is well worth the read.
View attachment 1012179View attachment 1012180View attachment 1012181
View attachment 1012184View attachment 1012182
Lillee, shut the fuck up. You never leave the attic, no one would even have the chance to harm you. View attachment 1012183
Amazon is now joining the line up with Tumblr, Twitter, etc in working with the CYBER UNIT. Laur doesn’t even know what a fucking IP is, who is she trying to fool.

Hey Laur, I’ve worked with the CYBER UNIT and we have traced your IP to all of the sock accounts and you will be prosecuted for identity fraud! Twitter and Instagram gave me your info! The detective is running your internet history as we speak!
She’s been having a week-long mental breakdown now and crazier than ever. I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t a horrible person and brought it on herself. #SheIsComing #ShesGotHerBlinkerOnAndTakingALeft

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, Laur sounds like a walrus vomiting an aardvark and now I have ear cancer.

So Laur and "Skynet" are superbeefs now? Why could that woman not stop talking off screen? And why was there some useless fidgeting midget assistant beside her the whole time?

CYBERBOOLYING!!!!

And LOL, @ asking Skynet to interpret law. She can't even interpret why the sound is fucked on her end.

I mean, you do a fine enough job, Arpanet. You're trying to ask well founded questions and make rational arguments, then Laur starts squawking over you and Skynet can't figure out how to complete neither a thought nor a sentence and it's just a cacophonous clusterfuck of unlistenable aggravation.

I'm an hour in and man, it's a struggle to hang.

The Arpanet

DAAAATA Male!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, Laur sounds like a walrus vomiting an aardvark and now I have ear cancer.

So Laur and "Skynet" are superbeefs now? Why could that woman not stop talking off screen? And why was there some useless fidgeting midget assistant beside her the whole time?

CYBERBOOLYING!!!!

And LOL, @ asking Skynet to interpret law. She can't even interpret why the sound is fucked on her end.

I mean, you do a fine enough job, Arpanet. You're trying to ask well founded questions and make rational arguments, then Laur starts squawking over you and Skynet can't figure out how to complete neither a thought nor a sentence and it's just a cacophonous clusterfuck of unlistenable aggravation.

I'm an hour in and man, it's a struggle to hang.
I think that Skynet came into something that she didn't understand. I was the same way at the start of this. Laur isn't easy to deal with. Do I think that Skynet could be more aggressive with her moderation. Absolutely. Could she press at certain points? Absolutely.

Here's what came out of all of this, in the end, as far as I can tell. Laur admits to bots following LJ. Laur attempts to brigadier, but nothing happens on that front. Laur claims "emergency takedown," and the like for both videos and her Amazon account, but there is no evidence of it. It's not pretty,but it is something.

At the end of the day, all I know is that Laur loves @lamp shade so that's a thing. I expect the wedding to go down in a few months.

lamp shade

Hello dear webmaster of kiwifarms.net!
kiwifarms.net
I think that Skynet came into something that she didn't understand. I was the same way at the start of this. Laur isn't easy to deal with. Do I think that Skynet could be more aggressive with her moderation. Absolutely. Could she press at certain points? Absolutely.

Here's what came out of all of this, in the end, as far as I can tell. Laur admits to bots following LJ. Laur attempts to brigadier, but nothing happens on that front. Laur claims "emergency takedown," and the like for both videos and her Amazon account, but there is no evidence of it. It's not pretty,but it is something.

At the end of the day, all I know is that Laur loves @lamp shade so that's a thing. I expect the wedding to go down in a few months.
Whoa whoa whoa I was mentioned? Am I like, legit famous now?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@The Arpanet Why was Skynet necessary? If she has screenshots of proof Laur sent her, why is she not producing them?

I generally like to listen to your show. The topics are interesting and you have excellent voice and breath control. But my guy, there is always a sound problem with your guests. Why can you not get that sorted?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
@The Arpanet Why was Skynet necessary? If she has screenshots of proof Laur sent her, why is she not producing them?

I generally like to listen to your show. The topics are interesting and you have excellent voice and breath control. But my guy, there is always a sound problem with your guests. Why can you not get that sorted?
Because Skynet is another sea lion, she’s just in disguise pretending to be on both sides. She has no new insight, just wants in on the e-fame.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
I expect to soon be revealed as Jodie, Tori, Harper, Nick, Josh, Katie...etc running all of these call out accounts. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get credit for the original Reddit thread too.
Are you also married to Beyonce? Who's gonna tell Null?

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Mister Dodo

Hetalia fan in 2020, got a problem?
kiwifarms.net
Shit, no wonder I/you/Null/all of us have/has been so tired lately...
Who can't be after hacking into someone's personal bank records? It's not like bankruptcy papers are just publicly available.....
The one thing I find interesting about this video is it really shows how much the Brenda stuff affected Laur. Like Arpanet said, it fucked her up so much that it's become the root of her sperging.

Also just a small detail but I noticed that Lillee appears to suck in her cheeks to make her face seem thinner in photos.4FCA5EFF-EB20-40D2-A684-A45767576ED2.jpegB38077AC-C318-4EAC-9B99-157493601E86.jpeg

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Also just a small detail but I noticed that Lillee appears to suck in her cheeks to make her face seem thinner in photos.
She’s been doing that forever. Sometimes it is especially laughable.

In other news, Lillee is still trying to stir the pot with drama that is months old.
F3A76054-5706-487A-9748-AC39D13DC7C5.jpeg
LE hasn’t even been talking about Lillee except to post her pathetic DMs, but Lillee is still trying to ride that drama to fame train. And she tweets more about BFFDees now than she does about make up. But no, they’re totally not getting under her skin.
E0F63D82-354A-4D43-A9C7-41AFAB2DDA9A.jpeg
You’re all just jealous*! Oh, also Lillee tweeted this.
82A8C8F2-46EF-4B88-964C-0AACEBE0978C.jpeg
Notice how she blocked the names out? It wouldn’t be because all of those defending her are her mother’s sock accounts would it?

Of course it is. It’s interesting that since Laur has lost her sea lions she’s continuing to throw Lillee to the wolves. Imagine being so desperate to be right that you not only destroy your daughter’s career, but encourage her to do even more damage in the name of “cyber bullying.”

*of a goblin living in an attic with a literal crazy woman who desperately needs to be committed, a career that failed before it started, no credit, skills, education, or experience, and messed up teeth.