Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
Is she gonna keep moving after finding photos of her residences?
On the thread, some were speculating that it might be rent, as they have filed for bankruptcy before. I'm not too sure of this. Laur's paranoia knows no bounds, and she will do anything for her little schmoolie.

And folks, we have a trip.
CCB1BFEE-10E0-47D1-9B99-F0C917096C49.jpeg

Last edited:

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Even though Queens is one of the cheaper boroughs, I often wondered how they could afford their house. Ugly and wood panelled as it is, a house that size would be at least $3k a month in rent. Since Laur doesn't seem to give a fuck about the antique store as it cuts into her time creating fake insta accounts, I doubt they're able to make rent anymore and are looking for something cheaper. But it's more fun if she can blame da haydurs for it.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
JFC that image.

Look, I'm not thin. But why does her body look like that?! How is everything so... inflated? Most fat people I know have some muscle definition or actual ankles. She doesn't even look "fat". More like some sort of animated fetish art WTF!
That's Lillee's "petite figure" for you!

sooooooooo
As expected, not much will come of this. I don't think Laur has preformed too many incriminating actions. Tatiana has a consultation set for the first of June, where I'm guessing her attorney may give her the truth. She's also starting a gofundme for legal costs sometime soon.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
Tater Tatiana has a new video premiering later today on her legal action against Laur, though I doubt anything will come of it. And true Jeanie Diane Awesomelazer put out a new video going over Laur's many absent legal threats.

And some nightmere fuel straight from lolcow
Do the jeaniez really want chunky ass shots? Which demographic are they aiming for here?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tater Tatiana has a new video premiering later today on her legal action against Laur, though I doubt anything will come of it. And true Jeanie Diane Awesomelazer put out a new video going over Laur's many absent legal threats.

Ah, dwarf* dancing! Now this the quality content I come here for.

*lillie recently measured herself - at age 20 - and realized she is ~4'8", rather than the 4'10" she declared herself to be earlier. The cutoff height for a little person is 4'10", making our lilliputian Lillie an official midget.
Edit: she made a post claiming to be 57" tall
xRRABhx.jpgAnnotation 2020-05-27 131626.png

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

Clearly doesn't know the definition of 'petite'. And watch out moo! ya gots some competition.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net

fuxetudeto

kiwifarms.net
The most disturbing thing about this isn’t her cankles or that awful pose or her very obvious wedgie, but instead the large collection of Disney dolls in the background. I know she’s an adult but pics like this make me feel super gross.

Also, Laur must have been lying on the floor to have taken this pic. What a weird and unflattering angle.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More on our favorite merry midget!

She thinks Animal Crossing is a conspiracy to make the youth vote for Not Drmpf
4A87AD68-B19B-4EF7-AFB7-DDAB9D8DF9E1.jpeg

She doesn't understand the emoji language of the youth. I don't think Lillie has ever actually interacted with peers.
2A5A9AFA-939C-47F5-8670-F723857702FD.jpeg

Full on Flowers in the Attic vibes, Little Person Edition
20200601_011702.jpg

What an organic growth rate of +500% subs and 4% viewers!
organic growth.png

Lastly, a childhood aquaintence speaks out! It seems our intrepid heroine was last permitted to leave the attic on occasion in middle school, where she was noted to dress like a whore and attract older creepers.
B4A684DF-8DCD-4403-9AD9-418A4403FE71.jpegC1A27322-86D8-4869-8F70-E84D12A292C1.jpeg

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
More on our favorite merry midget!

She thinks Animal Crossing is a conspiracy to make the youth vote for Not Drmpf
View attachment 1347974

She doesn't understand the emoji language of the youth. I don't think Lillie has ever actually interacted with peers.
View attachment 1347977

Full on Flowers in the Attic vibes, Little Person Edition
View attachment 1347983

What an organic growth rate of +500% subs and 4% viewers!
View attachment 1347986

Lastly, a childhood aquaintence speaks out! It seems our intrepid heroine was last permitted to leave the attic on occasion in middle school, where she was noted to dress like a whore and attract older creepers.
View attachment 1347987View attachment 1347988
Of all the things to be actually true about Lillee, the older boyfriend had to be one of them? *sigh*

I wonder how much of that bullshit about the french diplomat was an effort by her mom to Disneyfy/excuse a creepy relationship.