Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

DarthBrooks

The beaches of Tatooine
kiwifarms.net
Interesting tinfoil theory from the other farms. Seems our totally not fugly hobgoblin had a durka durka love that disappeared.1591241901602.png1591241978706.png1591241870754.png
Then a sudden appearance of her totally real diplomat prince pedo boyfriend. 1591242098377.png
How pheepy became lovejeet, or vice versa, the world may never know.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love the topic of stage mothers. I didn't have one but by god did I witness them firsthand doing the rounds.

Fun fact: Professional folk in the industry can spot a stage mother a mile a way and will actively avoid working with people who have one. Doesn't matter if you're a kid or an adult with a 'momager', they hate that shit. I've seen really exceptionally talented people be turned down for roles because the director/producer/whoever didn't want to work with the mother (and make no mistake, when you hire someone like that you are working with the parent moreso than the child).

But Lillee is unfortunately exceptionally ungifted. No agency would take her other than those bottom-feeding 'talent agencies' that charge you upfront for headshots (which you shouldn't need to pay for) and will take literally anyone regardless of a distinct lack of talent as long as they pay up for new headshots that won't be sent out every few years. She's always imitating Disney characters and she's shit at impressions. I don't think I've seen her 'act' without that weird Disney affect. Her 'mezzo soprano' is bullshit, she's utterly tonedeaf.

I have to wonder if her mother has tried to shop her around to agencies at all. Legit agents are pretty brutal in my experience (my agent would kick people out of auditions if they didn't perform well enough and tell them they were terrible in front of everyone for example) and I'm not from cutthroat-as-fuck NYC. There would be a lot of 'your kid has no talent, gtfo the industry for your own sake', which Laur would not tolerate well. It's honestly for the best for agents to be brutal because getting knocked back again and again can absolutely ruin some people.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I love the topic of stage mothers. I didn't have one but by god did I witness them firsthand doing the rounds.

Fun fact: Professional folk in the industry can spot a stage mother a mile a way and will actively avoid working with people who have one. Doesn't matter if you're a kid or an adult with a 'momager', they hate that shit. I've seen really exceptionally talented people be turned down for roles because the director/producer/whoever didn't want to work with the mother (and make no mistake, when you hire someone like that you are working with the parent moreso than the child).

But Lillee is unfortunately exceptionally ungifted. No agency would take her other than those bottom-feeding 'talent agencies' that charge you upfront for headshots (which you shouldn't need to pay for) and will take literally anyone regardless of a distinct lack of talent as long as they pay up for new headshots that won't be sent out every few years. She's always imitating Disney characters and she's shit at impressions. I don't think I've seen her 'act' without that weird Disney affect. Her 'mezzo soprano' is bullshit, she's utterly tonedeaf.

I have to wonder if her mother has tried to shop her around to agencies at all. Legit agents are pretty brutal in my experience (my agent would kick people out of auditions if they didn't perform well enough and tell them they were terrible in front of everyone for example) and I'm not from cutthroat-as-fuck NYC. There would be a lot of 'your kid has no talent, gtfo the industry for your own sake', which Laur would not tolerate well. It's honestly for the best for agents to be brutal because getting knocked back again and again can absolutely ruin some people.
That's what happened to Katherine Heigls' career, her stage mother ruined it for her.
Now she's doing ads for Z-Quil and cat litter.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what happened to Katherine Heigls' career, her stage mother ruined it for her.
Now she's doing ads for Z-Quil and cat litter.
Yeah, I was actually thinking of her when I said adults as well as kids have stage mothers. She got roles in spite of having a stage mother, not because of having one. A lot of stage mothers whose kids get work think they're the reason, and they sometimes are able to bully their way into roles but it's never sustainable.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I was actually thinking of her when I said adults as well as kids have stage mothers. She got roles in spite of having a stage mother, not because of having one. A lot of stage mothers whose kids get work think they're the reason, and they sometimes are able to bully their way into roles but it's never sustainable.

Isn't that what also happened to Thora Birch?

Spergerella

kiwifarms.net

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
"Manipulation of children to impact the parental vote", so... helping people to think for themselves? If you're 18 and you still think that whatever your parents say is true and right to the point that you'll vote for whoever they want you to vote for no matter what you think, then you need a shrink.

I also thought that Laur was against Trump, how come now the democrats are trying to manipulate the poor children through a video game with talking animals?

Lastly, a childhood aquaintence speaks out! It seems our intrepid heroine was last permitted to leave the attic on occasion in middle school, where she was noted to dress like a whore and attract older creepers.
B4A684DF-8DCD-4403-9AD9-418A4403FE71.jpeg
So... if that information is real, and if Philippe is real too, then it means that Laur is actively pushing older guys in her daughter's lap.

LJ acts and thinks like a child, she never leaves the house, so someone must be bringing these guys to her, and the only person who would do something like that would be Laur. Disgusting.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
"Manipulation of children to impact the parental vote", so... helping people to think for themselves? If you're 18 and you still think that whatever your parents say is true and right to the point that you'll vote for whoever they want you to vote for no matter what you think, then you need a shrink.

I also thought that Laur was against Trump, how come now the democrats are trying to manipulate the poor children through a video game with talking animals?

So... if that information is real, and if Philippe is real too, then it means that Laur is actively pushing older guys in her daughter's lap.

LJ acts and thinks like a child, she never leaves the house, so someone must be bringing these guys to her, and the only person who would do something like that would be Laur. Disgusting.
The whole Pheepe debacle has caused a lot of uncomfortable discussion around these two to arise. All this discussion around grooming and pedophilia is really dark and far different from what was being discussed before this minisaga took place.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
The whole Pheepe debacle has caused a lot of uncomfortable discussion around these two to arise. All this discussion around grooming and pedophilia is really dark and far different from what was being discussed before this minisaga took place.
Exactly. Pheepe might not be real in the sense that he's a French ambassador and his name is Philippe, but if the 17yo boyfriend is real, then it wouldn't be too unrealistic to think that Laur let a twenty-something year old man hang around her 14yo daughter.

It's just the logistic behind it that makes me hope everything is false, and she was just lying even in middle school: how can a girl who never goes to school and is seemingly always sick manage to find boys that are already in high school and hang out with them enough to become their girlfriend? It would mean that her mother introduces them to her, which makes the matter absolutely, one thousand times worse.

I really hope it's not, but damn, at this point everything regarding this matter is really suspicious.

AlicevonJuden

MUH SHEKELS!!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, she had a stage father.
There's a young man, I believe one of the American Idol winners, who doesn't have much of a career now due to having a stage father. I can't remember his name at the moment.
David Archuleta! His dad got banned from being on set or heavily restricted because he kept interfering with the show. Sounds like what should happen to Laur. But David is incredibly talented and has the voice of an angel and Lillee is well.. Lillee. 🤪

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
I understand that statement more so as to mean that the manipulation of the children will in turn (somehow) impact their parents' vote... Which is even more ridiculous and illogical.

AlicevonJuden

MUH SHEKELS!!
kiwifarms.net
I see that Tatiana got her Twitter account back.

What I found most amusing about Diane's show was that Lillee called her supposed autoimmune disease "Epstein-Barr".

Also, anyone else noticed how Laur says Lillee had a 98% average in high school but says her GPA was a 3.96. Umm, that's not how a GPA works, Laur! A 98% average would be a 4.0.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
Hear that kids? Even Lillie Jean says black lives matter.
Also, anyone else noticed how Laur says Lillee had a 98% average in high school but says her GPA was a 3.96. Umm, that's not how a GPA works, Laur! A 98% average would be a 4.0.
Let's not forget she was likely homeschooled or in private school at that point.