Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never saw this bitch before today and my life was pretty good until then. I'm getting deep Carrie vibes from her and I'm mystified by those chompers. Guess flossing is an unnecessary step. Bet if I listen closely I can hear harmonized whistles when she talks.

AlicevonJuden

MUH SHEKELS!!
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPiNHNXAamE

Can they both sing More Than a Feeling?

1A759C0F-6D29-4359-82BA-7EC8133900B6.jpeg
So her sock puppets are now turning against her. Kinda like Westworld.
2C144B13-02A3-44ED-9702-1A8AA8CF9F86.jpeg
That meddling Diane again! She’s behind the sock puppets!
4995D185-F127-45F5-81CA-EE0695308D37.jpeg
Hmm, so are these accounts under the Truemans’ control to continue the victim narrative or is Lillee attracting collaborative trolls like Chris did? Who wants to be Julllayyyyyyyy?

Last edited by a moderator:

SourPatch Skittle

Citation Needed Hoe
kiwifarms.net
OHMG! Can't believe you fellow Jeaniez are here too! Here's some of my edits of Lillee! 😸
I find it interesting that the 1st edits you share are what Laur typically calls out as being threats. From a brand new account. 🤔 It’s almost as if you’re trying to make it look like KF encourages this kind of behavior. A little too convenient for me.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that the 1st edits you share are what Laur typically calls out as being threats. From a brand new account. 🤔 It’s almost as if you’re trying to make it look like KF encourages this kind of behavior. A little too convenient for me.
It is quite suspicious. There’s the chance it’s just some Lillie A-Log, but I doubt it. It’s most likely Laur’s typical sockpuppetry.

-New Account
-Named after L&L
-First post is on Laur’s thread
-Posts suggesting violence against Lillie
-Acting like a crazy stan

If this is indeed Laur, it appears she’s attempting to either smear Kiwifarm’s image, or enter some sort of secret club for stalking and harassing her daughter.

I’m actually a bit surprised. Laur’s anti-Kiwifarms saga ostensibly ended a long time ago. She’s back, I guess.

I'm not Laur or Lillee. I guess yesterday me thought it would be funny, though in retrospect those were a little dumb. No intentions to threaten Lillee, I'll delete the more violent edits. I'll share some of Lillee's content now.

64661718_2367429870195879_8491751678268145664_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dumb
  • Autistic
Reactions: YOUR MOM and crap

AlicevonJuden

MUH SHEKELS!!
kiwifarms.net
The new development of this rando account fits into my theory that we have now entered the Westworld Saga where Laur and Lillee use sockpuppets that turn against their creators. :o

More interesting still, the image the rando uploaded of Lillee with the brunette making a peace sign didn't come up on a reverse image search. It's never been uploaded to the internet before. Are we dealing with Laur herself or someone that Laur sent the photo to?

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I've never seen somebody be so bad at Tik Tok dances before. They're designed to require no skills...

More interesting still, the image the rando uploaded of Lillee with the brunette making a peace sign didn't come up on a reverse image search. It's never been uploaded to the internet before. Are we dealing with Laur herself or something that Laur sent the photo to?
Wouldn't they post links to their social media in that case, instead of achieving stuff here? This isn't getting them followers or views.

The new development of this rando account fits into my theory that we have now entered the Westworld Saga where Laur and Lillee use sockpuppets that turn against their creators. :o

More interesting still, the image the rando uploaded of Lillee with the brunette making a peace sign didn't come up on a reverse image search. It's never been uploaded to the internet before. Are we dealing with Laur herself or someone that Laur sent the photo to?
b.png
It's from her facebook, some event she went to.

Reactions: Skulliton

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
I love how deranged these two and their various weird supporters are.
The level of cope from Laur and Lillee about her weird, shut-in life is breathtaking.
Imagine faking all this shit for (occasional) bitch-tier gibs from companies who, when they see the interaction levels with her posts, withdraw at speed. Staggering.
If they didn't keep doubling down on their madness and flinging their faeces at everyone who calls them on it, I'd genuinely feel sorry for them.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think this account is Laur.

You know those weird “fan” accounts that seem to be turning against Lillie? Well, those aren’t sockpuppets. They’re most likely zoomers attempting to troll L&L in a most exceptionalist fashion. Yes, our Lolcow duo now has weens.

The strange behavior exhibited by these pages is inexcusably similar to the individual a-logging Lillie on this thread. It’s most likely the genuine behavior of some Jeanie who’s naïveté simply got the best of them.

Last edited:

Twotooth

kiwifarms.net
I'm not Laur or Lillee. I guess yesterday me thought it would be funny, though in retrospect those were a little dumb. No intentions to threaten Lillee, I'll delete the more violent edits. I'll share some of Lillee's content now.

Anon, do you realize that you sound so retarded that most of us think you're Lillee or Laur?