Trainwreck Laur Trueman / RVT01 - Batshit crazy mother of "influencer" Lillee Jean Trueman.

Nadeko

Onahole Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that she's dating the cyberbullying to July of 2019 specifically, considering most of the a-loggy stuff and big videos about them started in 2020 as far as I can see. This thread didn't even start until after then. Wasn't it mostly just Laur interacting with herself then, with the occasional lolcow farmer? Also, those TikToks.. maybe they got some money from one of the creeps and they were able to get more bots? Otherwise, why would they join the platform if they have to organically gain followers.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that she's dating the cyberbullying to July of 2019 specifically, considering most of the a-loggy stuff and big videos about them started in 2020 as far as I can see. This thread didn't even start until after then. Wasn't it mostly just Laur interacting with herself then, with the occasional lolcow farmer?
The earliest major lolcowery began early in summer 2019, with the reddit drama. This turned a handful of people onto the pair, who discovered her many sockpuppets. Soon Lolcow and Kiwifarms threads would be made.

Around August, “callout accounts” began to appear on Twitter, and would engage with Laur. She would type paragraphs of incomprehensible vitriol bashing the accounts, along with Lolcow.farm, Kiwifarms, Null, and essentially anyone who interacted with her. Some accounts were quite spergy, but the king of them all was @BffDees, who would become Diane Awesomelazer. Lillie was mentioned by Nick Rekieta and a youtuber named Arpanet. However, most of the attention would come later. I would consider this era the “Callout Saga”

Youtubers Creepshow Art, Primink, and later Tater Tatiana would make videos on L&L. Laur reacted as expected, with the glorious weapon of copyright claims. Primink and Creepshow were actually “””doxxed”””(pretended to hack) by the neckbeardiose whitenight Defango/Danger Zone. Tatiana is/was pursuing legal action against Laur. We are seeing the jeanieverse expand quickly in this ongoing saga. I will christen it the “discovery saga”.

Also, those TikToks.. maybe they got some money from one of the creeps and they were able to get more bots? Otherwise, why would they join the platform if they have to organically gain followers.
There's been at least one sugar daddy proposal publicly. I think Lillee tries to join as many sites as possible so she seems like a more legit influencer.
hg.png

Plus, on tiktok she can post more of her sexy dancing for her Pajeet followers.

This is what brings in the money for the Truemans.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
There's been at least one sugar daddy proposal publicly. I think Lillee tries to join as many sites as possible so she seems like a more legit influencer.
View attachment 1394737
Plus, on tiktok she can post more of her sexy dancing for her Pajeet followers.
View attachment 1394783
View attachment 1394784
View attachment 1394785
I'm trying to decide whose Tik-Tok dancing is worse, Kailyn or Lillee?

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
The girl she's dueting with is dancing so smoothly and effortlessly (which makes sense, because it's the simplest cute little choreography ever) meanwhile's Lillee is trying super hard and flopping around like a fish out of water. Sad.
View attachment 1394783
View attachment 1394784
View attachment 1394785
Is she trying to do some mimicry of black people or something? Considering the sockpuppets, her perception of race is probably as ridiculous as her mother's.

AlicevonJuden

MUH SHEKELS!!
kiwifarms.net
Lillee still hasn't learned that herpes is not an immune disorder. But she did get herpes from her mom. Who did Laur hanky-panky to get herpes?

Screenshot in case she deletes.

Attachments

Last edited:

70 is the New 89

kiwifarms.net
The girl she's dueting with is dancing so smoothly and effortlessly (which makes sense, because it's the simplest cute little choreography ever) meanwhile's Lillee is trying super hard and flopping around like a fish out of water. Sad.
TikTok isn’t my platform of choice so I may be missing something here, but it looks like Lillee sped up her dance while the original was in real time. I can only imagine how awkward her slower “sexy” dance was before she changed the tempo.

Anybody notice Lillee and Laur are getting crazier? (Especially Laur).

Laur's claiming Bffdees was hired by her sister's murderer to harass and cyberstalk her family.
jj.png
jjj.png

Lillee can now see ghosts and demons.

And now Lillee's botched her hair by dying it red
105969043_211194416681733_7551475774479482187_n.jpg
fdsdgfd.png

Last edited:

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Anybody notice Lillee and Laur are getting crazier? (Especially Laur).

Laur's claiming Bffdees was hired by her sister's murderer to harass and cyberstalk her family.
View attachment 1407576
View attachment 1407577

Lillee can now see ghosts and demons.
View attachment 1407579

And now Lillee's botched her hair by dying it red
View attachment 1407581
View attachment 1407582
A real famous beauty guru would have gone to a salon and had their hair done (probably for free!) for something as serious as coloring but we're not dealing with a real beauty guru so she went to walmart and got some cheap shitty box dye that she apparently cant even manage to do correctly.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
L'Oreal box dye! Wahaha!
You can go to a damn Sally Beauty and get a better dye for like five bucks more. But I guess the world famous elite beauty guru gets her hair dye from CVS. That red will be gone in like a week and a half.
and completely dry out her already poofy hair lollll

That L'Oréal fake red is the top colour among 12-year-old horse girls whose moms finally let them get permanent dye for the first time

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
Since the beginning of this saga, I have always speculated that the murder of Laur's sister Brenda has been the source of her exceptionalism and paranoia. Laur believes that the source of all her problems, her drama and "harassment", have somehow been created by her sister's killer, Brenda's husband Jeffrey Scott Wolf. Laur sees him as meticulously attacking her in order to destroy her and Lillee, through the means of Lolcow.farm, Null, The Arpanet, and Diane Awesomelaser, the Jeanieverse's evil antihero. Now she has taken her paranoia to the next level, claiming publicly that Diane and all the other villains are being actively hired to attack Lillie.

In the video she mentions "Tired Lady"/@tiredladyinpink, an exceptional defender of Lillie's.

Folks, a new whiteknight has entered the arena!

Tired Lady is a cranky boomerette who has made three videos attacking Diane Awesomelaser and screeching "LEAVE LILLIE ALONE!!!". She is one of few people in Laur's tiny cult of defenders armed with the power of shitty doxxes, who at one point got Laur to send vitriolic death threats to a Texan woman she mistook for Diane.

Her videos are, well, rather exceptional.

she dosen't get that "cyber police" is a joke and uses it seriously we are at boomer defcon one people

Last edited: