Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Fucking talk about being late to the party, people already talked to exhaustion about kaine's dick, as it was the only thing remotely interesting to talk about the original Nier, which was kinda of a shit game anyway.

But, now, because of throphy, we have to pretend that the character that walks around her panties is just now problematic.

Also, Kaine isn't trans, she is a hermaphrodite but wants to live as a woman (hence the outfit to drive the point home). And it seems the remaster took out the bulge on her panties (I think, i´ve played the original halfway, never saw anything, maybe had my eyes half-way closed being bored out my mind)

Look, it is weirdo middle aged japanese fetish, who gives a shit. Hideo Kojima made a character that has to walk pretty much nude so she can "breathe", and now we have to give any "weight" for a discussion on Yoko Taro's bullshit?

Really? that's the big issue, so there is nothing else the "trans community" have to worry about? Weren't they acusing arkansas of genociding trans kids just a week ago?

Guess that is over with, the next challenge is Yoko Taro wants you to look at a character's croutch, the guy who made a game where you spend more than half of it staring at 2B's butt, and the other half engaging in formulaic Platinium games combat, while staring at 2B's butt.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
"LGBT" and "Trans communities" should be outlawed, plain and simple - they have no bearing on actual biology or psychology, and are just cults which are havens for perverts, pedophiles, and sociopaths, arguably having even less redeeming social value than actual Neo-Nazi groups (which, as far as I can tell, tend to be less overtly tolerant of pedophilia and child rape).

If I could, I'd just throw them all in prison simply for daring to assert their worthless, fabricated "identity" anywhere in the eye of the public.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
"LGBT" and "Trans communities" should be outlawed, plain and simple - they have no bearing on actual biology or psychology, and are just cults which are havens for perverts, pedophiles, and sociopaths, arguably having even less redeeming social value than actual Neo-Nazi groups (which, as far as I can tell, tend to be less overtly tolerant of pedophilia and child rape).

If I could, I'd just throw them all in prison simply for daring to assert their worthless, fabricated "identity" anywhere in the eye of the public.
Nah fam this ain't it chief

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net

I wish the LGBT is mostly known for a sandwich. Lettuce, Guacamole, Bacon, Tomatoes.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Guess who’s trying to start stupid shit again.
View attachment 2113283
This coming from the same guy who wrote a crappy book about videogame asses and a crappy article about vaginas with drawings of said vaginas, and even wrote an article complaining about a videogame characters ass being censored in a game and then "relieved" it was put back in (one of the DMC games) he now suddenly has a problem with this kind of stuff? I wonder why? what could he possibly be worried about seeing that would distress him hmm....
tTc9cKQ.gif

LongWayDown

kiwifarms.net
This coming from the same guy who wrote a crappy book about videogame asses and a crappy article about vaginas with drawings of said vaginas, and even wrote an article complaining about a videogame characters ass being censored in a game and then "relieved" it was put back in (one of the DMC games) he now suddenly has a problem with this kind of stuff? I wonder why? what could he possibly be worried about seeing that would distress him hmm....
View attachment 2119483
Bro you're forgetting the article trying to say that a song from Persona 5 added to Smash used the word "retarded". LKD has no connection with reality.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Bro you're forgetting the article trying to say that a song from Persona 5 added to Smash used the word "retarded". LKD has no connection with reality.
Oh I didnt forget about that it just wasnt related to that tweet but yeah you're right, LKD has no connection with reality and I'm surprised he even managed to find work. I really think were it not for his trans status and certain companies trying to be woke he would have been laughed out of the industry years ago.

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
There was an achievement in Dead Rising for taking a picture of a woman's tits you'd have thought they'd be happy having some representation in being a perv

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about that was he clearly did no research, despite insisting he's a legit journalist, because then he'd find out the song was a year old and could find the lyrics for it.

Unless he did and went ahead anyway for the small publicity boost.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There was an achievement in Dead Rising for taking a picture of a woman's tits you'd have thought they'd be happy having some representation in being a perv
Well, of course not. He's a fucking mentally ill troon who thinks he's a woman and got a botched cock lop that left him nearly crippled, but he still doesn't even realize he fucked up and made the worst mistake of his life.

Zizara

kiwifarms.net
Guess who’s trying to start stupid shit again.
View attachment 2113283
Do you think this is actually a transphobic statement on how society ogles and fetishizes non-gender conforming individuals, reducing them to their genitals and the clothes they wear? Or is it just a callback to the achievement you could get in Automata for successfully looking up 2b's skirt? It'll take me a while to get into the mindset of someone who can invent a slur in a schizo moment to cause an internet controversy before I can really figure this one out. That Japan has it's own understanding and social approaches to these sorts of people/issues is obvious but who needs that sort of cultural awareness.

Wondering what the aim here is; Yoko Tano is the chad who responded to the screeching about how sexist Nier's character design was with it's because "I just like pretty girls" so if there's some sort of blackmail undertone in trying to get stuff in the game changed I think LKD is barking up the wrong tree. More likely he's just trying to piggyback off hype by baiting angry clicks from fans of what's currently a universally acclaimed franchise. At the same time so many of the outrage journalism sites have been going under recently that surely they'd realise it's not sustainable for any sort of career or reputation prospects, but LKD's life would probably be in a very different place in life if introspection was a skill he'd ever learned.