Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
So close, yet so far. first, we get some introspection, as well as Josh admitting he dropped the ball....

...but then instead of stopping there, his austism and trannyness kick into overdrive, and Josh tries to subtly shift the blame on a coworker and the moron who emailed him about the song.

Hey Josh - here's a hint. Next time, don't let your lust for clicks and attention take precedence over fact checking, contacting subjects for their side of the story beforehand, and not jumping to conclusions.

But you're an autistic tranny, Josh, so we know you're going to pull the same bullshit again, and then make it go away by crying about non-existent death threats on Twitter.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious about where this "news tip" came from. Someone decided to randomly reach out to Kotaku UK 3 years after a song is released?

Or... was this just Dale hearing it for the first time and deciding that it would be some easy SJ clickbait?
I really can't imagine it be that hard to bait stuff from Kotaku, Let us all remember the "How GTA taught me how to drive" article
or the more recent one where one of their key writers purchased Mario Party instead of Smash some how..

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Or... was this just Dale hearing it for the first time and deciding that it would be some easy SJ clickbait?
At most, a fellow troon might have pointed out to him that this thing they already hate for being the most transphobic thing in the world also is ableist, so they have even more reason to hate it. But I'm leaning more to him just hearing it, and his eyes lighting up at the chance for another hit-piece against those ebil transphobes.

Of course, now he should be getting declared racist and treated as a pariah by his SJW 'friends' ... but that doesn't tend to happen to troons due to their immunity. How disappointing.

• Agree
Reactions: MidUSA

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Of course, now he should be getting declared racist and treated as a pariah by his SJW 'friends' ... but that doesn't tend to happen to troons due to their immunity. How disappointing.
To be fair there's plenty of people who really have no business continuing to be journalists like Ben Kuchera and Adrian Giles but are simply because they happen to be in with the "right people" and are frankly well established enough that they can always get back in. It's a fairly open secret that this happens to be the case with games journalism in the UK & US at least. Once your in, you are generally in and can always come back later on, even if you are a massive pos. While Laura also wins progressive points, it's also because she got in with TB and Jim Sterling - which probably helps a lot too.

But yes, Laura will survive this just like she survived being rumbled for lying about being kidnapped, or insisting that a comedian demeaned her in the middle of a public show without anyone noticing at the time it happened (or making a fuss about it then and there)

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
or the more recent one where one of their key writers purchased Mario Party instead of Smash some how..
Not just purchased, navigated to it in the eShop, selected it, went to it’s page, somehow missed all of the images and videos, added it to their cart, went to check out, and confirmed the purchase all without reading the god damn title. I’m all for Nintendo adding a refund option, but accidental purchases are pretty hard to do on switch.

To be fair there's plenty of people who really have no business continuing to be journalists like Ben Kuchera and Adrian Giles but are simply because they happen to be in with the "right people" and are frankly well established enough that they can always get back in. It's a fairly open secret that this happens to be the case with games journalism in the UK & US at least. Once your in, you are generally in and can always come back later on, even if you are a massive pos. While Laura also wins progressive points, it's also because she got in with TB and Jim Sterling - which probably helps a lot too.

But yes, Laura will survive this just like she survived being rumbled for lying about being kidnapped, or insisting that a comedian demeaned her in the middle of a public show without anyone noticing at the time it happened (or making a fuss about it then and there)
It depends on the offense. We have seen many game journos, even sjw ones get black listed. Some got me too’ed, and of course there was Filip the Plagiarist. I think Josh is safe in this instance because baseless and inaccurate accusations in the name of social justice is considered acceptable behavior.

As for how he got his notoriety, it’s from all of those fake “insider information” leaks that people try to say were accurate. Journalists like the idea of someone with leaker cred because it makes their own speculation seem valid. Kind of like how whenever Eurogamer, which also gets a lot of “leaks” wrong, endorses a rumor it gets considered true by most outlets

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think Josh is safe in this instance because baseless and inaccurate accusations in the name of social justice is considered acceptable behavior.
He's safe because he's a troon and can get away with fucking anything at some worthless fake news outlet like Cucktaku. The only real threat to a piece of shit troon like this is the outlet actually going out of business for being nothing but an employment make-work shop for otherwise unemployable and useless troons.

AsbestosFlaygon

Dount steel, it's my damn property!
kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious about where this "news tip" came from. Someone decided to randomly reach out to Kotaku UK 3 years after a song is released?

I'm betting the latter, the "news tip" to me sounds like a excuse to keep blame away from herself. If it was truly a "tip" I'd guess it might've been from one of her friends, basically if it wasn't from her I bet it was from her inner circle of friends.

Well P5 is rated M, and a big part of the article was that smash is a family friendly game. That’s probably why they waited
Out of all the M rated characters personally I'd say Joker's the most tame, nothing hints at him being from a M rated franchise if you don't know anything about Persona. Where as Snake pretty clearly is, and Bayonetta while isn't as obvious I think she's still more obvious than Joker. If you wanted to stir up controversy over any of the characters Snake and Bayonetta I'm sure have more to complain about than just some singer scatting gibberish. I expect my cross dressers that are pretending to be women to be logical goddamn it!

As for how he got his notoriety, it’s from all of those fake “insider information” leaks that people try to say were accurate. Journalists like the idea of someone with leaker cred because it makes their own speculation seem valid. Kind of like how whenever Eurogamer, which also gets a lot of “leaks” wrong, endorses a rumor it gets considered true by most outlets
She's managed to leak info on stuff like Mario + Rabbid's (Grant Kirkhope as composer) and the 3DS Miiverse (day it was going live) that seem like more then guess work. I completely agree she definitely screws up and takes too much pride in leaks, but I'd give her a bit of credit and say she sometimes has genuine info, but I'm all ears to hear why she's completely full of shit if you want to explain further.

rabo

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
She's managed to leak info on stuff like Mario + Rabbid's (Grant Kirkhope as composer) and the 3DS Miiverse (day it was going live) that seem like more then guess work. I completely agree she definitely screws up and takes too much pride in leaks, but I'd give her a bit of credit and say she sometimes has genuine info, but I'm all ears to hear why she's completely full of shit if you want to explain further.
Takes too much pride?
He fucking got a Rabbid tattoo!
How could you possibly say that!

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting the latter, the "news tip" to me sounds like a excuse to keep blame away from herself. If it was truly a "tip" I'd guess it might've been from one of her friends, basically if it wasn't from her I bet it was from her inner circle of friends.
And then later when they put the 'apology' up it morphed into "Several readers had contacted us about a lyric that appeared to be a disability slur..." which is pretty far from Buzz's statement that "we received an email from a disabled gamer." So now, according to Kotaku, multiple people independently heard a lyric wrong from a song that has been around for years and all decided to contact a clickbait site within days. Yup, makes perfect sense.

"Several readers had contacted us" my ass does Kotaku UK even have 'several readers?'

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net

Out of all the M rated characters personally I'd say Joker's the most tame, nothing hints at him being from a M rated franchise if you don't know anything about Persona. Where as Snake pretty clearly is, and Bayonetta while isn't as obvious I think she's still more obvious than Joker. If you wanted to stir up controversy over any of the characters Snake and Bayonetta I'm sure have more to complain about than just some singer scatting gibberish. I expect my cross dressers that are pretending to be women to be logical goddamn it!

For starters, the entire switch “leak” was fake and innacurate. The only thing he said that had any truth was Mario+Rabids, which had been circulated online for years before Josh even started writing. And when it was announced, everyone said “yeah, we knew about it.” There has not been 1 leak that came from Josh first that has come to fruition. It’s okay to be sometimes wrong in guessing or being fed fake info(sometimes fake Info is used internally to find out who’s a leaker) but when you build an entire persona around having insider information and literally none of it has ever been accurate, you have a problem. The rabids tattoo is a sign of it because he can keep claiming it was him who broke the story

Trigger Me Timbers

kiwifarms.net
He's safe because he's a troon and can get away with fucking anything at some worthless fake news outlet like Cucktaku. The only real threat to a piece of shit troon like this is the outlet actually going out of business for being nothing but an employment make-work shop for otherwise unemployable and useless troons.
You don't think fuckups like that push him towards the magical 45%?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino