Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll say that I certainly don't hope he drops a bunch of pills (or tries to drown himself again, if you believe that story). Unlike some of the people with threads here- cough cough Jonathan Yaniv- Dale is pretty harmless, if offensive. I do, however, think that no one with this sort of record of bullshitting and outright lying should have any place in a media outlet- even Kotaku UK. He should just have a blog like every other rando and have to suffer the horror of a real job instead. Yes, there would be less time for musing about cartoon asses and whining about Dream Daddy fanart, but... wait, that's a good thing.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
You know there's no way he could hold a real job. Within a month he'd make some spurious accusations of transphobia at a coworker or manager.
I remember listening to a bit of some podcast or something Josh was on and he was going on about his autism and how much sensory overload he experiences using a bag of "crisps" as an example. Nigga claims he can't concentrate when someone's eating potato chips near him, I'm astounded he functions at all but who knows what's a truth and what's a lie.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went ahead and listened to the latest jimquisition podcast and Dale mentioned nothing about his fuckup. Just putting that out there so no one else subjects themselves to Jim screaming like he's a 5 year old pretending to be an opera singer to see if any mention is made. I don't have the wherewithal to stand listening to whatever other autistic podcasts Dale is on, though.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the "editor" in question that they're blaming is some Rich Stanton. Poor dude has to be thrown under the bus for the indefensible garbage his crazy troon coworker shovels out without thinking when they're suffering from attention withdrawal. That said Rich is a pretty shitty writer too if some of his articles are anything to go by. This one is particularly poorly written:
https://www.kotaku.co.uk/2019/04/04/prince-harry-thinks-fortnite-should-be-banned

How do these talentless hacks get jobs like this?

https://twitter.com/richstanton
https://www.kotaku.co.uk/author/rstanton/
Stanton's pretty exceptional himself so it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he was at least partly responsible for that article. He went full ITG at the start of the autist war.

He also wrote an article apologizing to readers after Dale published an interview with Total Shitscuit

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Stanton's pretty exceptional himself so it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he was at least partly responsible for that article. He went full ITG at the start of the autist war.
I remember this pussy. After he issued a bunch of threats to kick people's asses (despite obviously being someone who would get his ass kicked by Glass Joe), Mike Cernovich and some nerdy guy took him up on his offer and offered to fight him with the money raised going to charity.

He bravely blocked them on Twitter.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
I remember listening to a bit of some podcast or something Josh was on and he was going on about his autism and how much sensory overload he experiences using a bag of "crisps" as an example. Nigga claims he can't concentrate when someone's eating potato chips near him, I'm astounded he functions at all but who knows what's a truth and what's a lie.
I recall seeing a tweet he made last year or so saying he can't eat grapes because feeling the textures of the smooth skin and the mushy insides together in his mouth sends him into overload. Is it any wonder he's a game journalist?

Keavy Rain

kiwifarms.net
Please tell me you're all aware of the "YASS KWEEN LAURA" hugbox that is the Jim Sterling fan group on Facebook. Keep in mind I was thrown out for wrongthink two years ago and during the short time I was active with that group it had imploded and been reformed at least two times, so good luck finding the group.

First and foremost: I'm not fucking joking when I say Laura turned it into her personal hugbox. As of my first "Warning" after the 2016 elections they had FORTY moderators/admins, all were Laura's ass-kissers. Jim Sterling made it clear he wanted nothing to do with them and wanted it renamed to a more generalized "Jimquisition" fan group after one of the more devastating implosions, so try looking for it under that name. Keep in mind you'll need to make a fake profile and invest pretty heavily in it to be invited in because they are paranoid as fuck.

One of the first things I saw in the group was a guy making threads to have a ban overturned. The "friend" of the banned person wrote fanfic of Laura where she was given a magic pill by aliens that made her OK with being born a man. The "friend" offered the defense that the writer was highly autistic and didn't understand what he did wrong nor did he understand why Laura may not want this magic pill. Naturally, the "friend" was thrown out for being transphobic and supporting transphobia by defending the writer of the offensive fanfic. I wish I had screenshots but this literally happened the day I joined and I was naive as to how volatile the group was or how hard they would rally support around Laura to protect her from any perceived slight.

One of the more memorable "Hugbox" moments was when Laura posted publicly about the PS4 Slim, caught shit because everyone thought it was fake and it immediately became "They're attacking me because I'm transgender." I'm pretty sure a Kotaku or Polygon article quoted her saying as much. Again, being naive at the time I assumed this was a rare occurrence and the support was because the death and rape threats were real and persistent. I quickly learned the hugbox would engage at the hint of any inconvenience faced by Laura. Whichever mod/admin online at the time would rally the troops to line up and heap praise. If you're online when a "Give Laura love" thread pops up you better participate or you will be shamed for your failure to participate.

This isn't so much reltated to Laura but it is way too funny to not share: Jed Whitaker caught some shit from Ian Miles Cheong in a Heat Street article over his tweets about how "Insensitive" it was for Mafia 3's developers to have a New Orleans style funeral at E3 2016 because "Pulse Shooting literally just happened. Won't someone think of the dead and grieving?" Jed tried to get a hugbox going but was shunned and proceeded to rage at the community for it. The salt he had was pretty epic and I distinctly remember at least one "Well, fuck you guys. I'm going home" Cartman style reaction over it. This may have been the thread that also introduced me to his use of a certain racial slur in a video he's tried to erase from the internet, but overall anyone who was tangentially related to Jim or Laura and demanded their level of treatment was openly disliked and dismissed by the community.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Joshua's gone from Kotaku UK.

He claims it's a voluntary choice, but his long history of being a fucking idiotic liar who tries to start controversies says otherwise. The fact that Kotaku came under new ownership last month is also a total coincidence that's entirely unrelated to his sudden departure, I'm sure*

*It probably is a coincidence since Kotaku UK is run by Future PLC. Hilarious timing nonetheless.

Last edited:

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Joshua's gone from Kotaku UK.

He claims it's a voluntary choice, but his long history of being a fucking idiotic liar who tries to start controversies says otherwise. The fact that Kotaku came under new ownership last month is also a total coincidence that's entirely unrelated to his sudden departure, I'm sure.
KOTAKU.UK IS NOT KOTAKU (x50)

Josh still a shitstain though and I'm glad that he's now also an unemployed one. Now, as a "solo content creator", freed from the shackles of a built in audience, I can't wait to see how well he does.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Kotaku.uk rebrands at some point. The deal has to run out eventually and does whoever owns Gawker now want some other site with an independent editorial line using the name of one of the biggest Gawker brands? I doubt it.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Kotaku.uk rebrands at some point. The deal has to run out eventually and does whoever owns Gawker now want some other site with an independent editorial line using the name of one of the biggest Gawker brands? I doubt it.
About the only thing Kotaku UK is known for is for having that insane, lying tranny.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet LKD didn't even get fired for posting bullshit fake news clickbait, but for publicly crying about internal corporate politics in public after being told not to do so, throwing colleagues under the bus to deflect from his own incompetence and yellow journalism.

Keavy Rain

kiwifarms.net
I bet LKD didn't even get fired for posting bullshit fake news clickbait, but for publicly crying about internal corporate politics in public after being told not to do so, throwing colleagues under the bus to deflect from his own incompetence and yellow journalism.
But how will the Hugbox engage if LKD doesn't put up the bat-signal in the sky?

I am also curious how much longer those coattails of Jim Sterling will bear that weight. I imagine we'll see our "Hero" book a trip to Greenland or "Move on to other opportunities" before the end of 2019.

Reactions: Brain Problems

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino