Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I'm going with fired or "Let go" because;
  • Right before E3 means that they didn't want to pay for him to travel.
  • All of these media outlets are hemorrhaging money and LKD is not a steller contributor.
  • These "personal projects" are not gearing up to be anything amazing that would trump a solid game jorno salary, he doesn't have Jim Sterling youtube numbers and no discernable hype of anything LKD is producing.
  • I can't see any of the personal projects taking so much time that he couldn't keep working for Kotaku whiles working on them.

I predict that LKD will "If he's lucky" get a new job at another outlet (I doubt it since LKD doesn't seem that popular even with the target audience of soyboy nu-males) or more likely just e-beg and grift on a slither of a salary and blame transphobia for it.
My guess would be fired right before E3 and likely given an undeserved severance, since E3 news would keep the ratking from using a slow news cycle to screech about transphobia.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
  • Right before E3 means that they didn't want to pay for him to travel.
I like to imagine when Kotaku UK's editors were discussing the plan for E3 a few months ago, they remembered Dale's history of using E3 as an excuse to make up leaks that he totally had or claim he was being abducted by transphobic taxi drivers, and decided to take him out to pasture before he could top himself this year.

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net
My guess would be fired right before E3 and likely given an undeserved severance, since E3 news would keep the ratking from using a slow news cycle to screech about transphobia.
I think it says a lot of he was axed before E3. That's one of the few times in the year where you'd need as much reporters to cover as much ground as possible, not just AAA announcements. He was that useless and toxic that Kotaku figured they'll just put in extra work instead of keeping Josh around until after the event.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Welp here come the pity gigs.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

Welp here come the pity gigs.
It’s always shitholes like syfy that push SJW agendas too.

Anti Fanta

kiwifarms.net
It’s always shitholes like syfy that push SJW agendas too.
Every single thing I read of LKD's sounds like a template article that they've just changed a few words of. There's just absolutely no voice or character in their writing, it's very 'dead'.

Lol 'I loved the cinematography and use of lighting.' is a sentence that would get you crucified in any half decent arts seminar.

Azazel

Top of the Game
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here listen to the podcast "My brother, my brother and me" with the McElroy Brothers? Was listening to mondays episode and who should make a bizarre appearance but LKD, telling bad jokes and shilling his new book. It was funny cause I'd never heard of "laura" but I immediately knew by the voice "oh this is one dramatic tranny I can tell". Googled the name and here I am.

Anyway I can try to transcribe the podcast, his bit isn't very long.

Last edited:

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here listen to the podcast "My brother, my brother and me" with the McElroy Brothers?
I'm not a faggot, so no, I do not subject myself to anything those walking buckets of soy vomit out.

But transcript could be some pretty good information for the thread, so transcribe away.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

Azazel

Top of the Game
kiwifarms.net
But transcript could be some pretty good information for the thread, so transcribe away.
Ok so the premise of the show is people write in for advice and they respond with humorous solutions. It often goes wildly off topic.
For ease of reference, G = Griffin, J = Justin, T = Travis (the hosts), and L for our lolcow.
J: Okay here's one: "I work for a large retailer in Cincinnati and since November I was promoted to Assistant Store Manager. I went through training and started at a new store. I've been working at the store for the last 5 months. Today, I received an email that said they reviewed my application and decided to pursue other candidates. Did I just get passive-aggressively fired?", and that's from "shouldIgotoworktomorrow?". Um...you know who I am gonna ask about this?
T: WHO!
J: Laura Dale. Lemme see if I have...
G: Well that's gonna set a pretty wild precedent, right? I guess we can address it with Laura when she's on the call.
L: Oh I'm here-
T: Oh!
L: I'm on the call, what's happened [several people stammering]
J: Yea, sorry. I beeped in another call so you didn't hear it ring [all chuckling]
G: Laura was waiting by the phone and presciently knew that her campaign had paid off
L: Yea I just, you know, I had a real sense that now is the time, advice is needed. Go.
T: [singing] "This is the moment" Uh, what's it like, Laura, to be the only person to cash in that chip, to hoist us on our own pittard? To be on our show.
L: To be the one person that did the goof of "Hey if the boys can just confidently say they're gonna be on a thing and get on the thing, I can do that to get on their thing"?
T: Yea.
J: Here's the thing Laura, it would have worked with literally anyone. I'm glad it was someone we like and treasure, cause it woulda worked with anyone and it's only gonna work once. This is it.
L: Yea, when I did my "LauraKBuzz Will Be on 'My brother, my brother and me', I had a bunch of people tweet and go "Wouldn't that be funny if I did that to get on your podcast", and I was like "Do it then"
T: That's how it works, keeping paying it...backward?
G: Has anybody done the Joe Rogan one yet? We could just...don't you think? Get on there, plug our show, steal some of his audience, now we're the Rogans...
J: Laura, did you hear the question that I read before you answered?
L: The question just came into my mind like some wonderful premonition and I have advice for you, I'm glad that you realized I was the person for this. So, this person thinks that they've been passively aggressively fired, I disagree. I think they're unfireable now
J and T: Ooh
L: Like I don't think you can fire someone who you never hired.
T: Whoa
L: They're a glitch in the matrix now. They're just "Ya can't fire me, ya never hired me, who am I? I don't know"
T: "I'm a ghost in the machine"
L: Yea! You don't have to show up for work, you don't have responsibilities because if they try to fire you, "fire who?"
T: Laura there is one issue there and that is if paychecks do not come.
G: And that was my question, if you're not hired, have you been getting paychecks for the last 5 months and if the answer is "no", my follow up question is more of a statement and it's Boooooy you sure like Best Buy, huh? You suuuuure like the work there, huh?
L: Well, I'm assuming, let's say that you have been getting paid for the last few months but you haven't been hired. Can you talk to your bosses and go "Hey, you know Tom who we didn't hire months ago, we thought about it hard and we didn't hire Tom? I think that we should hire Tom" So that you can get paid for doing the job twice.
J: Are you saying you should use your sway as an employee of the company to get yourself hired?
L: Yea! I think you should use your position as assistant manage to get yourself hired
J: You could use yourself as a reference... "I have a close dear friend that works there already - it's me"
G: Yea and then you can be two assistant store managers, you add them up, that outranks the manager.
L: Yea
T: You are also then unstoppable because if you answer only to yourself, like "I am my own assistant manager and my assistant manager is myself" then i'm pretty sure you can just restructure the whole company at some point and when someone is like "who said you could do this?", be like "My manager" and then they're like "who's you're manager" and you're like "Me, I'm my own assistant manager"
G: The old manager forged a recursive power loop that I exploited and now I have become unsto- I have become Galactus now.
J: I used to work at a telemarketing place that had a bonus that you would get paid if you brought a friend in and got hired there, that shoulda been a tip off that that was a bad job huh? [G laughing at this] In retrospect that shoulda been a pretty big red flag.
T: That happens a lot, because I have worked so many job in my life, I still have that retail stink, that when I am just walking around any retail store no matter how am I dress, at least once I will be asked 'do you work here', no matter what I'm doing, I give off a vibe of like someone who should work here. It might be that. There are lots of people who worked at Best Buy with me whose names I did not and will not know.
L: Are you suggesting that maybe like the on paper resume was too terrible but like in person Jimothy showed up and it was just like "You seem like you would work here, here's your paycheck"
G: Travis is suggesting that both he and Jimothy possess a retail-esque frame, a body- a carriage that seems to- maybe it's Travis' broad shoulders or thick hands.
T: It might be my gait. I have a retail gait.
G: If I saw you, if you were a stranger to me and I was at the Staples and I saw those- your thick hands, reaching for a big thing of paper, I would just assume those hands have been thickened by paper lifting and you are an employee here.
T: "That's an employee who knows his way around a crate, look at those hands, those are Crate Hands" They would be right!
J: Hey Laura, is it true- are the rumors true that you have a book coming out this week?
L: I do have a book coming out this week and I'm mildly terrified, you've all done books before, I don't know how you do it. It's a lot, books
J: Laura?
L: Yes
J: When I- here's one of the prime ones I've learned, when somebody says "You have a book coming out" that is a good time to say the name of the book [Griffin and Travis laugh].
L: "Uncomfortable Labels", it's a book about being trans and on the autism spectrum and how that's really common but no one talks about it and it's coming out July 18th and it's in book places and you should all check it out
J: We got a book coming out this week too, buy them both
G: Yes, get a combo
T: A twofer
J: I have heard they are good companion books
L: Yea, exactly, if you don't buy both of them you're missing out on some of the secret special lore of The Adventure Zone [the hosts other podcast, it's a D&D based thing that they wrote a book for], you know...
T: It kinda weaves between both of them, see if you can solve it
L: If you look at the same page numbers in both books you can crack the code and find out who Angus McDonald [character in TAZ] REALLY is
T: Yes...
G: Uh oh
T: That is truth, the books do share a lot of similar words
G: I wish people could say stuff like that on one of our podcasts and me not have an actual panic attack [Griffin is the DM for TAZ and writes most of the plot]
[All laughing]
J: Laura, this book is available this week on Jul 18th, please go buy it. Laura, congratulations on your extensive campaign to get on our show, and it's success.
T: Please close the door behind you on your way out.
L: I'm glad I didn't have to pull the "Shout at Syndee until she lets me be on" card [Syndee is Justin's wife, they do other podcasts together] cause you know that was ready to go.
J: That was lined up. Yea please lock the door on your way out, burn it, and then put bricks over the door, this door never existed
G: This has been great. But never- no one else.
J: Never again.
[pause]
J: YOU can come back through the door
G: Yes
J: But others can't follow your lead
T: It's like the wardrobe in 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe', it might not work the same again, you know? Maybe you'll end up on Joe Rogan's show. Joe Rogan is Mr. Tumnus in this ... [all laughing] ... he's a very Tumnus-esque figure, he's been described numerous times.
J: Laura K Dale, thank you for your time and your treasured insight.
L: Thank you so much

Last edited:

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
This thing was at CoxCon in the past few days. Had a booth there with a giant 'women in gaming' poster. Didn't pay much attention to it, but it obviously barely got a single bit of attention and it spent most of its time playing on its phone. Had a semi-hambeast rainbow degenerate with it all the time. Pretty sure most people were avoiding Josh on purpose due to their reputation. The almost screamingly leftist startup comic book artist just a few feet away had far more attention over her margin-doodle level feminist comic book than Josh had both days.

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
Ok so the premise of the show is people write in for advice and they respond with humorous solutions. It often goes wildly off topic.
For ease of reference, G = Griffin, J = Justin, T = Travis (the hosts), and L for our lolcow.
J: Okay here's one: "I work for a large retailer in Cincinnati and since November I was promoted to Assistant Store Manager. I went through training and started at a new store. I've been working at the store for the last 5 months. Today, I received an email that said they reviewed my application and decided to pursue other candidates. Did I just get passive-aggressively fired?", and that's from "shouldIgotoworktomorrow?". Um...you know who I am gonna ask about this?
T: WHO!
J: Laura Dale. Lemme see if I have...
G: Well that's gonna set a pretty wild precedent, right? I guess we can address it with Laura when she's on the call.
L: Oh I'm here-
T: Oh!
L: I'm on the call, what's happened [several people stammering]
J: Yea, sorry. I beeped in another call so you didn't hear it ring [all chuckling]
G: Laura was waiting by the phone and presciently knew that her campaign had paid off
L: Yea I just, you know, I had a real sense that now is the time, advice is needed. Go.
T: [singing] "This is the moment" Uh, what's it like, Laura, to be the only person to cash in that chip, to hoist us on our own pittard? To be on our show.
L: To be the one person that did the goof of "Hey if the boys can just confidently say they're gonna be on a thing and get on the thing, I can do that to get on their thing"?
T: Yea.
J: Here's the thing Laura, it would have worked with literally anyone. I'm glad it was someone we like and treasure, cause it woulda worked with anyone and it's only gonna work once. This is it.
L: Yea, when I did my "LauraKBuzz Will Be on 'My brother, my brother and me', I had a bunch of people tweet and go "Wouldn't that be funny if I did that to get on your podcast", and I was like "Do it then"
T: That's how it works, keeping paying it...backward?
G: Has anybody done the Joe Rogan one yet? We could just...don't you think? Get on there, plug our show, steal some of his audience, now we're the Rogans...
J: Laura, did you hear the question that I read before you answered?
L: The question just came into my mind like some wonderful premonition and I have advice for you, I'm glad that you realized I was the person for this. So, this person thinks that they've been passively aggressively fired, I disagree. I think they're unfireable now
J and T: Ooh
L: Like I don't think you can fire someone who you never hired.
T: Whoa
L: They're a glitch in the matrix now. They're just "Ya can't fire me, ya never hired me, who am I? I don't know"
T: "I'm a ghost in the machine"
L: Yea! You don't have to show up for work, you don't have responsibilities because if they try to fire you, "fire who?"
T: Laura there is one issue there and that is if paychecks do not come.
G: And that was my question, if you're not hired, have you been getting paychecks for the last 5 months and if the answer is "no", my follow up question is more of a statement and it's Boooooy you sure like Best Buy, huh? You suuuuure like the work there, huh?
L: Well, I'm assuming, let's say that you have been getting paid for the last few months but you haven't been hired. Can you talk to your bosses and go "Hey, you know Tom who we didn't hire months ago, we thought about it hard and we didn't hire Tom? I think that we should hire Tom" So that you can get paid for doing the job twice.
J: Are you saying you should use your sway as an employee of the company to get yourself hired?
L: Yea! I think you should use your position as assistant manage to get yourself hired
J: You could use yourself as a reference... "I have a close dear friend that works there already - it's me"
G: Yea and then you can be two assistant store managers, you add them up, that outranks the manager.
L: Yea
T: You are also then unstoppable because if you answer only to yourself, like "I am my own assistant manager and my assistant manager is myself" then i'm pretty sure you can just restructure the whole company at some point and when someone is like "who said you could do this?", be like "My manager" and then they're like "who's you're manager" and you're like "Me, I'm my own assistant manager"
G: The old manager forged a recursive power loop that I exploited and now I have become unsto- I have become Galactus now.
J: I used to work at a telemarketing place that had a bonus that you would get paid if you brought a friend in and got hired there, that shoulda been a tip off that that was a bad job huh? [G laughing at this] In retrospect that shoulda been a pretty big red flag.
T: That happens a lot, because I have worked so many job in my life, I still have that retail stink, that when I am just walking around any retail store no matter how am I dress, at least once I will be asked 'do you work here', no matter what I'm doing, I give off a vibe of like someone who should work here. It might be that. There are lots of people who worked at Best Buy with me whose names I did not and will not know.
L: Are you suggesting that maybe like the on paper resume was too terrible but like in person Jimothy showed up and it was just like "You seem like you would work here, here's your paycheck"
G: Travis is suggesting that both he and Jimothy possess a retail-esque frame, a body- a carriage that seems to- maybe it's Travis' broad shoulders or thick hands.
T: It might be my gait. I have a retail gait.
G: If I saw you, if you were a stranger to me and I was at the Staples and I saw those- your thick hands, reaching for a big thing of paper, I would just assume those hands have been thickened by paper lifting and you are an employee here.
T: "That's an employee who knows his way around a crate, look at those hands, those are Crate Hands" They would be right!
J: Hey Laura, is it true- are the rumors true that you have a book coming out this week?
L: I do have a book coming out this week and I'm mildly terrified, you've all done books before, I don't know how you do it. It's a lot, books
J: Laura?
L: Yes
J: When I- here's one of the prime ones I've learned, when somebody says "You have a book coming out" that is a good time to say the name of the book [Griffin and Travis laugh].
L: "Uncomfortable Labels", it's a book about being trans and on the autism spectrum and how that's really common but no one talks about it and it's coming out July 18th and it's in book places and you should all check it out
J: We got a book coming out this week too, buy them both
G: Yes, get a combo
T: A twofer
J: I have heard they are good companion books
L: Yea, exactly, if you don't buy both of them you're missing out on some of the secret special lore of The Adventure Zone [the hosts other podcast, it's a D&D based thing that they wrote a book for], you know...
T: It kinda weaves between both of them, see if you can solve it
L: If you look at the same page numbers in both books you can crack the code and find out who Angus McDonald [character in TAZ] REALLY is
T: Yes...
G: Uh oh
T: That is truth, the books do share a lot of similar words
G: I wish people could say stuff like that on one of our podcasts and me not have an actual panic attack [Griffin is the DM for TAZ and writes most of the plot]
[All laughing]
J: Laura, this book is available this week on Jul 18th, please go buy it. Laura, congratulations on your extensive campaign to get on our show, and it's success.
T: Please close the door behind you on your way out.
L: I'm glad I didn't have to pull the "Shout at Syndee until she lets me be on" card [Syndee is Justin's wife, they do other podcasts together] cause you know that was ready to go.
J: That was lined up. Yea please lock the door on your way out, burn it, and then put bricks over the door, this door never existed
G: This has been great. But never- no one else.
J: Never again.
[pause]
J: YOU can come back through the door
G: Yes
J: But others can't follow your lead
T: It's like the wardrobe in 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe', it might not work the same again, you know? Maybe you'll end up on Joe Rogan's show. Joe Rogan is Mr. Tumnus in this ... [all laughing] ... he's a very Tumnis-esque figure, he's been described numerous times.
J: Laura K Dale, thank you for your time and your treasured insight.
L: Thank you so much
The McElroys continue to pack unfunny awkward cringe into their product at a professional level. Josh will fit right in.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here listen to the podcast "My brother, my brother and me" with the McElroy Brothers? Was listening to mondays episode and who should make a bizarre appearance but LKD, telling bad jokes and shilling his new book. It was funny cause I'd never heard of "laura" but I immediately knew by the voice "oh this is one dramatic tranny I can tell". Googled the name and here I am.

Anyway I can try to transcribe the podcast, his bit isn't very long.
They had him at least once, maybe twice on the occasionally interesting medical show as well that I had to stop listening to because it went so far up it's own ass after Trump got elected.

Fleeb

Spooky
kiwifarms.net
He must be calling in favors, he’s written garbage for syfy and ign. He said also begging to get onto that awful podcast MBMBAM with those idiot McElroys.
He's about all out of favors to call in. His entire history is throwing away relationships with lesser people to further his career. He abandoned the 'Oh no! Video Games' podcast for Jimquisition and turned his back on LPVG for the KotakuUK gig.

• Informative

Azazel

Top of the Game
kiwifarms.net
They had him at least once, maybe twice on the occasionally interesting medical show as well that I had to stop listening to because it went so far up it's own ass after Trump got elected.
Oh he's on Sawbones too? Great. I've only listened to a few episodes of it so far.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh he's on Sawbones too? Great. I've only listened to a few episodes of it so far.
That's the one. I didn't listen to it so I can't say how bad it was because I can't stand Dale's voice and the description looked like it was (of course) an entirely uncritical episode about how the gender binary is BS and how chromosomes don't matter, etc. The kind of thing where they'll mention a dozen bizarre and rare genetic conditions that complicate sexual identity and then bring on a troon that has none of them because like 99% of other advocates he's just an autistic dork with confused sexual urges that couldn't deal with his sexuality and social inability but thought becoming a 'woman' would somehow make things better.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino