Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also really supreme hate this recent trend of ruining asses like they've ruined bacon and avocados with their faggot crap

1571065141700.png
That avatar fills me with an almost primal urge to choke a bitch. So it's kind of perfect for Josh since I'm sure most people who are forced to endure him and his fetish play also want to choke him.

Oh and remember kids, despite Josh's obsession with talking about butts and genitalia trannies aren't just weirdo sex pests publicly acting out their fetishes.
uhh i don't think anyone would want to buy her freinds nude and isn't this the same person that accused persona 5 of using a slur that insults disabled people but then she was wrong in the end.
Yep. Josh has a hate boner for Atlus and has, on multiple occasions, attempted to start an outrage mob against them.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That avatar fills me with an almost primal urge to choke a bitch. So it's kind of perfect for Josh since I'm sure most people who are forced to endure him and his fetish play also want to choke him.
I think it is the law of the Internet that anyone who has some disgusting, cutesy version of themselves as their avatar is an absolute piece of shit.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
uhh i don't think anyone would want to buy her freinds nude and isn't this the same person that accused persona 5 of using a slur that insults disabled people but then she was wrong in the end.
I think it's not that anyone actually buys them but that the people doing this have a fetish of being a 'sex worker' or something.

Although let's be honest, the internet is a scary and fucked up place, there might be people out there someone that will pay for that eldritch horror.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s been said 100x in these types of threads but.
5AFC6A5F-FB3D-49F2-983D-8C50B08BE829.jpeg

Could you just put the slightest amount of effort in? A touch of foundation or heck just use a snap chat beauty filter or some shit.

also the hair “Look at dis dooode”. Shaved sides are kinda 2017 and I assume Josh did it himself since he almost took his skin off with how close that is. I will guess he panicked at the balding spot Around his partition so shaved it. Gonna be real with you buddy, it doesn’t grow back thicker. I can see A LOT of scalp, that’s male pattern baldness and peroxide in a nutshell.

None of this matters since the asspats in the comments are as grotesque as you would expect, ent gonna archive since this is just a picture of an unattractive man.
Tweet

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Could you just put the slightest amount of effort in? A touch of foundation or heck just use a snap chat beauty filter or some shit.
Nigga can't even keep his hair off his ear with a number 2 buzz.
I assume Josh did it himself since he almost took his skin off with how close that is.
It's hair clippings on his shoulder, not shoulder hair. He did it himself. He was so excited about his new do that he couldn't even be bother to wash it off.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1166719

also the hair “Look at dis dooode”. Shaved sides are kinda 2017 and I assume Josh did it himself since he almost took his skin off with how close that is. I will guess he panicked at the balding spot Around his partition so shaved it. Gonna be real with you buddy, it doesn’t grow back thicker. I can see A LOT of scalp, that’s male pattern baldness and peroxide in a nutshell.

None of this matters since the asspats in the comments are as grotesque as you would expect, ent gonna archive since this is just a picture of an unattractive man.
Tweet
And this is a person still pretending to be a woman?

There are girls that can pull that hairstyle off but it requires a certain face. A face that is not that of a dude. This is like a fat person trying to look slim by putting on a skin-tight leotard with horizontal stripes.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1166719

Tweet
His hair looks so dead. Just totaled from all the cheap, bad bleaching and dye jobs. He might as well start looking into a wig given how badly he's balding and that he looks to be about 2-3 more dye jobs away from all of it coming out in clumps (if it isn't already). I don't think the styling was done by Josh but rather one of his fellow troons, certainly not a professional given how uneven and bad the shaved parts are. Josh is nearing 30, right? It's about time for him to ditch the "uWu anime pixie punk" look and try to find something that isn't a complete embarrassment but I imagine this is how he's going to look until he becomes the troon stratistic.
This honestly looks like something out of a horror movie.

View attachment 1166726
. . . I thought the point of trooning was to look like a woman, not a troll doll.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
And this is a person still pretending to be a woman?
Yep, Dale even mentioned a week or so ago that the reason he doesn't get married to his female fiance is because on the marriage certificate, he'd still be listed as the husband. But looking at that picture, I don't see why Dale thinks it's a problem, he clearly doesn't care if he looks like a dude.

I guess true love isn't as important as receiving proper pronouns.