Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Biffo

kiwifarms.net
I know it’s been said 100x in these types of threads but.
View attachment 1166719
Could you just put the slightest amount of effort in? A touch of foundation or heck just use a snap chat beauty filter or some shit.

also the hair “Look at dis dooode”. Shaved sides are kinda 2017 and I assume Josh did it himself since he almost took his skin off with how close that is. I will guess he panicked at the balding spot Around his partition so shaved it. Gonna be real with you buddy, it doesn’t grow back thicker. I can see A LOT of scalp, that’s male pattern baldness and peroxide in a nutshell.

None of this matters since the asspats in the comments are as grotesque as you would expect, ent gonna archive since this is just a picture of an unattractive man.
Tweet
Forget the bad haircut, look at that body hair to the left, it's a new level of low effort and clearly shows they are just doing it for a fetish not because they really believe they are a woman.

Also it is too short to be shaving from the hair, clearly body hair

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
Had the misfortune of bumping into this one at MCM London once last May. I couldn't even tell you that he was cosplaying. He looked so grotty and was just wandering around the convention like a lost soul. Smelt like piss for some reason too. My GF hates trannies more than me and actually told Josh to fuck off. Weird little moment.

PLB

kiwifarms.net
Also it is too short to be shaving from the hair, clearly body hair
have you ever shaved hair? it doesnt all just come off the first pass over you have to go over the same area multiple times and will be cutting off shorter and shorter hairs. The hair on the shoulders looks like the remnants of shaving and you would see the hair flow the same direction more if it was body hair.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
have you ever shaved hair? it doesnt all just come off the first pass over you have to go over the same area multiple times and will be cutting off shorter and shorter hairs. The hair on the shoulders looks like the remnants of shaving and you would see the hair flow the same direction more if it was body hair.

plus there's none apparent on the other (non-shaved head) side.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Had the misfortune of bumping into this one at MCM London once last May. I couldn't even tell you that he was cosplaying. He looked so grotty and was just wandering around the convention like a lost soul. Smelt like piss for some reason too. My GF hates trannies more than me and actually told Josh to fuck off. Weird little moment.
Lemme guess, was he grossly attempting to flirt with every real woman in sight?

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
Lemme guess, was he grossly attempting to flirt with every real woman in sight?
No, just hovering around with no friends. Mumbling at people to try and get their attention. Cosplayers are bitchy queens and travel in packs of thots and sicophrants at cons. Especially MCM as it's the biggest con in the UK. If you're a weirdo on your own people will avoid you. Especially if you're a tranny. The same thots who bitch about "injustice" and "trans rights" on Twitter will absolutely avoid real men in dresses who smell of BO and piss.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
No, just hovering around with no friends. Mumbling at people to try and get their attention. Cosplayers are bitchy queens and travel in packs of thots and sicophrants at cons. Especially MCM as it's the biggest con in the UK. If you're a weirdo on your own people will avoid you. Especially if you're a tranny. The same thots who bitch about "injustice" and "trans rights" on Twitter will absolutely avoid real men in dresses who smell of BO and piss.

Thots travel in packs? I figured their egos would cause them to repel one another. And, yeah, that sounds like the kind of person you tell to just go away.

Janoy Cresva

kiwifarms.net
Yep, Dale even mentioned a week or so ago that the reason he doesn't get married to his female fiance is because on the marriage certificate, he'd still be listed as the husband. But looking at that picture, I don't see why Dale thinks it's a problem, he clearly doesn't care if he looks like a dude.

I guess true love isn't as important as receiving proper pronouns.

But Dale’s fiancée is a massive troon too. Is the problem that he still has a cock?

I don’t understand any of this shit.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Yep, Dale even mentioned a week or so ago that the reason he doesn't get married to his female fiance is because on the marriage certificate, he'd still be listed as the husband. But looking at that picture, I don't see why Dale thinks it's a problem, he clearly doesn't care if he looks like a dude.

I guess true love isn't as important as receiving proper pronouns.

Remember that saying from the Gay lobby in the early 2000’s?

“Love is love”

This is why gay people fucking hate trannies, it’s not about loving who you want to love, it’s all about ego and optics with troons.

I’m sure gay people who were literally treated like sex offenders and chemically castrated in the past would’ve fucking killed to be able to get married and the only concession is maybe one of them would have to register as female.

Fuck you Josh, the reason you don’t want to get married is because you couldn’t afford a cab ride to the court let alone an actual venue and stuff. If you did actually put in a wedding you know that it would be the saddest gathering of losers who are only there because they could reach it via bus. The best case would be maybe a small go fund me and a twitter post that breaches 500 likes.

Lastly monogamy in the trans community is a myth and the only reason your considering it is because your options are very slim.