Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Dale’s original fiancée was a biological female if that’s who you were thinking of. She broke things up after the surgery, presumably couldn’t handle the trooning. I remember Dale saying it wasn’t amicable.
Yeah, that's most likely the one. I knew they'd broken up, but I must have gotten confused. And it wasn't surprising when they broke up considering how lazy Tilly was about the proposal.

• Horrifying
Reactions: PrincessHomura

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She broke things up after the surgery, presumably couldn’t handle the trooning. I remember Dale saying it wasn’t amicable.
It is very rare for any troon breakup to be amicable. Narcissists don't deal well with rejection, and if they've gotten to a point where they're kicking someone out of their life then it's because that person has become evil in their eyes.

Troon on troon breakups are always goldmines of salt.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
Quarter Pounder posted a new video about Laura Kate Dale hired by Polygon and already starting trouble.
The relevant bits, for people who can read.

Article:
There’s one other story point that I feel can’t be ignored. Before the release of Royal, Atlus made a big deal online about the fact that the English localization team was planning to update a controversial scene from the original game. The localizers did change it, but their changes really didn’t go far enough, and the scene is still not great.

The original Persona 5 features a scene in which two gay adult men approach the character Ryuji — a teenager — talk about how hot he is, acknowledge that they know he’s too young for them, and then physically grab him and drag him off. It’s two of the game’s only gay characters forcibly abducting a kid who has said he isn’t interested. It’s a creepy, uncomfortable, unnecessary scene — and it’s an unavoidable part of the game’s story.

The revised scene really isn’t much better. The two men now assume Ryuji is secretly into drag and too embarrassed to admit it. They once again ignore him saying no, and drag him off to force him into women’s clothing against his will. It’s still a scene where two gay adults abduct a teenager and force him into an unwanted situation, and it still feels gross and creepy. Don’t pick up Royal hoping to see a major improvement to that scene; it still mars a game that I otherwise really deeply enjoyed replaying.
Be aware of some problematic plot elements that are not totally fixed. But the game is stylish, full of things to do, and still one of the most interesting JRPGs of this console generation.
tl;dr: never enough

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is, what, the fifth or sixth time Josh has tried to whip up a fake controversy about Atlus? Dude seriously has a grudge against them.
Joshy needs attention, and he knows the NPC crowd loves concentrated 'tism like JRPGs, so there's easy targets when he needs that sweet dopamine hit.

That, or he's hoping to be the next Anita. "My, that's a nice game you have there.....sure would be a shame if someone declared it transphobic...."

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's most likely the one. I knew they'd broken up, but I must have gotten confused. And it wasn't surprising when they broke up considering how lazy Tilly was about the proposal.

Late but oh lord that story is depressing.

Girlfriend and Josh are sitting in their room, she's eating cheesecake while Josh works on one of his fantastic new articles or trawling twitter. Girlfriend then casually asks him to marry her, and says she had a plan - but decided to throw the whole elaborate proposal thing out the window.

I mean, you can have people get engaged via just agreement and that's not a bad thing, but *then* Josh is like "I want to say yes but you need to get a ring and ask me again after 2 weeks with a bit more effort ok love?" - and then thinks it's okay to share on a podcast? I'm sure she was pleased to hear such a personal moment was shared with a bunch of strangers afterwards.

Like...I get it was sort of lazy, but maybe some of it was knowing she now wasn't going to get that elaborate proposal herself so why make a big deal out of it?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Late but oh lord that story is depressing.

Girlfriend and Josh are sitting in their room, she's eating cheesecake while Josh works on one of his fantastic new articles or trawling twitter. Girlfriend then casually asks him to marry her, and says she had a plan - but decided to throw the whole elaborate proposal thing out the window.

I mean, you can have people get engaged via just agreement and that's not a bad thing, but *then* Josh is like "I want to say yes but you need to get a ring and ask me again after 2 weeks with a bit more effort ok love?" - and then thinks it's okay to share on a podcast? I'm sure she was pleased to hear such a personal moment was shared with a bunch of strangers afterwards.

Like...I get it was sort of lazy, but maybe some of it was knowing she now wasn't going to get that elaborate proposal herself so why make a big deal out of it?
"Girl" "Friend"

Marche

kiwifarms.net
This is, what, the fifth or sixth time Josh has tried to whip up a fake controversy about Atlus? Dude seriously has a grudge against them.
Yes, the grudge stems from the fact Atlus localization team started changing things for people like him and resetera so they will keep demanding more and more.
This is exactly what happens when you give these people any form of acknowledgement.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Girl" "Friend"
If I'm not mistaken this was before the troonering and it was actually a woman with whom Josh was in a romantic relationship. Seemed to be your pretty standard overweight nerd that cares about pronouns.

When I put her twitter handle into google most of the results were Josh-related, which is unfortunate. Imagine having this goodbye horses photo show up of your ex when someone googles you:
1586863207591.png
(I'm sure this must have been posted at some point but I don't remember it)

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net