Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

PLB

kiwifarms.net
I modded Spiders in Skyrim to be something else so I don't really have room to talk but it's not the responsibility of developers to put in extra work for something like that, it's not an accessibility issue.
maxresdefault.jpg

The skyrim bear spiders was at least hilarious.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck he has almost completely morphed into Christine W Chan.

Giant spiders in video games for a large portion of the population. The only people genuinely scared of video game spiders are a small minority of autistic people.

I think it’s dumb that Grounded added a make their giant spiders look not like spiders mode but it’s their choice. The spiders in their game are aggressive assholes but I can’t imagine anyone but a very small child or retard would be actually scared.
he should never play System Shock II then - the spiders there are notoriously nasty, even for non-arachnophobes

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
No! Everything must conform to make me feel safe! Don't you know who I am? I'm Laura K Buzz! I leaked Mario + Rabbids a week before it was announced! I am a god in this industry!
"I invented the book about video game butts and slap Zoe Quinn in the credits because her feefees are hurt and should be praised! I made the extra large cuck shed for Jim Sterling to fit into! Trans womyn can get pregnant too! World of Warcraft inspired me to be a beautiful tranny woman like Tyrande Whisperwind and Alleria Windrunner when in reality I look like Gallywix in drag! I work at Kotaku, that makes me god of the gaming industry! Either you're with me or against me! It's 8:00 time for my tranny pills!"

What else did I miss?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I invented the book about video game butts and slap Zoe Quinn in the credits because her feefees are hurt and should be praised! I made the extra large cuck shed for Jim Sterling to fit into! Trans womyn can get pregnant too! World of Warcraft inspired me to be a beautiful tranny woman like Tyrande Whisperwind and Alleria Windrunner when in reality I look like Gallywix in drag! I work at Kotaku, that makes me god of the gaming industry! Either you're with me or against me! It's 8:00 time for my tranny pills!"

What else did I miss?
Didn’t she do something about video game vagina or something?

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
He has a new video that is completely idiotic, that games should have modes to ensure that they don't have spiders in them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUhAMTamPQ

What about people who are afraid of heights? I DEMAND that no future video game takes place more than four feet above the ground. Spiderman can swing from lamppost to lamppost and Altair can infiltrate by the sewer.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
What about people who are afraid of heights? I DEMAND that no future video game takes place more than four feet above the ground. Spiderman can swing from lamppost to lamppost and Altair can infiltrate by the sewer.
Lampposts are scary because they remind people of gaslighting and sewers are off limits because the tunnels look like a post-op tranny.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net

Hey hold up there shitlord. Some people are triggered by underground spaces. Stop prioritizing your comfort over their need!

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net
Have we, umm....have we talked about this?

View attachment 1521281
Yes, two years ago:

We have a cow crossover including Laura, Zoe Quinn and Jim Sterling, where they're all working together (along with some ex-Polygon editor) in a book about video game characters' asses. With choice quotes from Laura about the book such as:

Not surprised she also thinks Miranda's ass is upsetting, and gotta throw Luigi's ass in there for potential bonus points from gay people.